NBC announced that World of Dance will kick off its 2nd season on May 29 at 10 PM, following America’s Got Talent! Averaging 10.1 million viewers, World of Dance was the #1 new show of the Summer based on total viewers as well as viewers in the key demo, 18-49. Given those results, there will be 16 episodes this season versus last year’s 10. Can’t wait to watch season 2!
- Jennifer Lopez Covers Harper’s Bazaar!
- JLo Teams Up With Yandel and Abraham Mateo on “Se Acabó El Amor”
- World Of Dance Will Premiere May 29!
- “Second Act” Scheduled For November 21 Release!
- JLo Performs At Super Saturday Night!
- New Single “US” is out now!
- JLo Attends GUESS Launch
- Amor, Amor, Amor is #1!
- JLo’s Super Saturday Show Will Stream Live!
- JLo at CaliBash LA!
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)