Rap-Up caught up with RedOne at the BMI Pop Awards on May 15 where he revealed that Jennifer’s 10th album is almost finished and that there are “at least four or five bangers, incredible hits” on the album. He also spoke about what fans can expect to hear on the album, and why she moved to his label, 2101 Records. Check it out!
- Ellen Degeneres Visits JLo at All I Have!
- JLo Covers Hola!
- JLo Films New Music Video!
- JLo & Missoni Teaming Up To Support Women’s Cancer Research
- JLo Adds 32 Dates to Vegas Residency
- JLo Covers Paper Magazine
- JLo To Release 2nd Giuseppe Zanotti Collection!
- Happy Birthday, Jennifer!
- ‘Ni Tu Ni Yo’ Video Premiere!
- JLo Performs “Ni Tu Ni Yo” on Macy’s 4th Of July Fireworks Spectacular!
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)