Jennifer Lopez dominated primetime last night! The ratings are in and Shades of Blue debuted very well on NBC last night with a 1.8/6 in 18-49 and 8.6 million viewers overall. Shades of Blue won its time slot among ABC, CBS and NBC in 18-49, total viewers and all other key measures. Shades is NBC’s most-watched Thursday debut in nearly seven years! Over on FOX, American Idol helped the network win the night in 18-49 and total viewers with a 2.7 and 9.9 million viewers, respectively.
- “Second Act” Scheduled For November 21 Release!
- JLo Performs At Super Saturday Night!
- New Single “US” is out now!
- JLo Attends GUESS Launch
- Amor, Amor, Amor is #1!
- JLo’s Super Saturday Show Will Stream Live!
- JLo at CaliBash LA!
- JLo To Guest Star on Will & Grace!
- JLo Visits Puerto Rico
- Top 10 JLo Moments of 2017!
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)