Jennifer Lopez dominated primetime last night! The ratings are in and Shades of Blue debuted very well on NBC last night with a 1.8/6 in 18-49 and 8.6 million viewers overall. Shades of Blue won its time slot among ABC, CBS and NBC in 18-49, total viewers and all other key measures. Shades is NBC’s most-watched Thursday debut in nearly seven years! Over on FOX, American Idol helped the network win the night in 18-49 and total viewers with a 2.7 and 9.9 million viewers, respectively.
- JLo Performs at Tidal X Concert
- JLo Spearheads Disaster Relief Benefit & Performs
- “Almost Like Praying” for Hurricane Relief
- Jennifer Lopez Donates $1 million to Hurricane Relief Efforts in Puerto Rico
- JLo Joins Telemundo’s ‘Todos Unidos’ Prime Time Special
- JLo Nominated For A Latin AMA!
- Ellen Degeneres Visits JLo at All I Have!
- JLo Covers Hola!
- JLo Films New Music Video!
- JLo & Missoni Teaming Up To Support Women’s Cancer Research
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)