Jennifer participated in an in-depth interview with Jess Cagle, PEOPLE & EW’s editorial director. It’s a great discussion about her life and work and legacy, plus a nice retrospective on her past albums. The interview is about 50 minutes long, but I really recommend that JLovers take some time to watch!
- JLo Wins People’s Choice Award!
- JLo Talks Shades, Bye Bye Birdie at TCAs
- Shades of Blue Trailer
- JLo Performs on New Year’s Eve With Carson Daly
- Top 10 JLo Moments of 2016!
- “Chegaste” feat Roberto Carlos!
- JLo To Perform on New Year’s Eve w/ Carson Daly!
- Shades of Blue Will Premiere March 5!
- New All I Have Dates Announced!
- Olividame Y Pega La Vuelta Debuts at #1!
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)