Jennifer participated in an in-depth interview with Jess Cagle, PEOPLE & EW’s editorial director. It’s a great discussion about her life and work and legacy, plus a nice retrospective on her past albums. The interview is about 50 minutes long, but I really recommend that JLovers take some time to watch!
- Jennifer Lopez Donates $1 million to Hurricane Relief Efforts in Puerto Rico
- JLo Joins Telemundo’s ‘Todos Unidos’ Prime Time Special
- JLo Nominated For A Latin AMA!
- Ellen Degeneres Visits JLo at All I Have!
- JLo Covers Hola!
- JLo Films New Music Video!
- JLo & Missoni Teaming Up To Support Women’s Cancer Research
- JLo Adds 32 Dates to Vegas Residency
- JLo Covers Paper Magazine
- JLo To Release 2nd Giuseppe Zanotti Collection!
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)