Jennifer participated in an in-depth interview with Jess Cagle, PEOPLE & EW’s editorial director. It’s a great discussion about her life and work and legacy, plus a nice retrospective on her past albums. The interview is about 50 minutes long, but I really recommend that JLovers take some time to watch!
- Jennifer Promotes World of Dance
- JLo on Live With Kelly!
- Shades of Blue Renewed for Season 3!
- World of Dance Premieres May 8!
- JLo Featured on Pitbull’s Climate Change!
- JLo on The Real!
- Jennifer Lopez & Ray Liotta on Watch What Happens Live!
- JLo on The Daily Show
- World of Dance: Official Promo!
- Shades of Blue Media Tour
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)