Jennifer participated in an in-depth interview with Jess Cagle, PEOPLE & EW’s editorial director. It’s a great discussion about her life and work and legacy, plus a nice retrospective on her past albums. The interview is about 50 minutes long, but I really recommend that JLovers take some time to watch!
- Bye Bye Birdie Pushed to 2018
- JLo Joins James Corden For Toddlerography
- JLo Attends NBCUniversal Upfront
- JLo Promotes World of Dance on TODAY!
- JLo on Late Late Show with James Corden!
- JLo Attends Met Gala
- JLo Performs & Wins at Billboard Latin Music Awards!
- Jennifer Talks ARod on Ellen
- JLo Will Perform & Debut New Music at Billboard Latin Music Awards!
- JLo Visits Schoolkids, Donates Supplies
BBJLo is the #1 Jennifer Lopez fansite & message board with all the latest news, photos, and exclusives!
Feel free to contact us at: Admin[at]beyond-beautiful.com if you have any questions or comments!
If you love the site, please consider helping us cover hosting costs with a donation. :)