"Letting You Go" Unreleased Song

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12427
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:30 pm

From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2146
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:32 pm

Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

WOW this sounds good
Someone should buy the song and post it on Media Deluxe http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3991
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:37 pm

Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

Never heard this before... Sounds really good! Where did you find this?
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12427
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:38 pm

Mille Backer wrote:
Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

Never heard this before... Sounds really good! Where did you find this?


I found a link on ... atrl lol
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2146
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:39 pm

There's an auction here http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu
I would do that, but idk how the btc system works
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3991
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:45 pm

chrisjlover wrote:There's an auction here http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu
I would do that, but idk how the btc system works

The download link is the same as the file that the preview that was posted earlier, only 13 seconds!
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2146
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Mille Backer wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:There's an auction here http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu
I would do that, but idk how the btc system works

The download link is the same as the file that the preview that was posted earlier, only 13 seconds!

I know, you'll get the full song if you'll have the highest bid.
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3991
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:59 pm

chrisjlover wrote:
Mille Backer wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:There's an auction here http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu
I would do that, but idk how the btc system works

The download link is the same as the file that the preview that was posted earlier, only 13 seconds!

I know, you'll get the full song if you'll have the highest bid.

Where are the rich JLOVERS?
User avatar
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6037
Joined: Jun 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
Location: Poland

by LoveJennyLo, Nov 5th, 2017, 5:00 pm

Luka711 wrote:
Mille Backer wrote:
Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

Never heard this before... Sounds really good! Where did you find this?


I found a link on ... atrl lol

It sounds great! Reminds me The story of my life a little!
User avatar
ripoll
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 84
Joined: Feb 18th, 2017, 5:05 pm
Location: Barcelona

by ripoll, Nov 5th, 2017, 5:34 pm

User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9259
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Nov 5th, 2017, 5:41 pm

sounds pretty good and so much "LOVE?" era
User avatar
master19
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1701
Joined: Sep 27th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by master19, Nov 5th, 2017, 5:41 pm

Sounds interesting
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16141
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Nov 5th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt


Sounds good!
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52317
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 5th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt



It does sound like LOVE? era, but was it confirmed? Putting the song up for auction on a random website that only accepts bitcoin is like something out of a TV show. I can't.
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12194
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 5th, 2017, 9:44 pm

sounds like all the the demos from "LOVE? (Sony Music)" era
It's hot
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Nov 5th, 2017, 10:04 pm

User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Nov 5th, 2017, 10:20 pm

chrisjlover wrote:
Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

WOW this sounds good
Someone should buy the song and post it on Media Deluxe http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu


And you gonna sit here and wait for a free stuff. :coffee


I don't know how to buy but if someone will explain it to me - I'd love to donate!
User avatar
daxview
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3856
Joined: Feb 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by daxview, Nov 5th, 2017, 11:20 pm

kateflo wrote:We can buy it here

http://musicmafia.to/music.html#menu


WTF!!!! that is too much money for a J.Lo song!!! %)
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15101
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Nov 5th, 2017, 11:26 pm

I'd like to hear a new song, but buying a song, especially knowing that someone illegally had it in the first place...
its like rewarding the thief for stealing things for me.
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23256
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Nov 5th, 2017, 11:42 pm

I like what I hear!
User avatar
jlopinoyfan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1749
Joined: Oct 25th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by jlopinoyfan, Nov 6th, 2017, 11:37 am

kateflo wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:
Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

WOW this sounds good
Someone should buy the song and post it on Media Deluxe http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu


And you gonna sit here and wait for a free stuff. :coffee


I don't know how to buy but if someone will explain it to me - I'd love to donate!


Will donate here also! :confetti
User avatar
canjlo
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 412
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by canjlo, Nov 6th, 2017, 11:44 am

jlopinoyfan wrote:
kateflo wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:
Luka711 wrote:From LOVE? era ?
https://clyp.it/5bjhxvjt

WOW this sounds good
Someone should buy the song and post it on Media Deluxe http://www.musicmafia.to/music.html#menu


And you gonna sit here and wait for a free stuff. :coffee


I don't know how to buy but if someone will explain it to me - I'd love to donate!


Will donate here also! :confetti
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52317
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 6th, 2017, 12:31 pm

You guys can discuss that privately amongst yourselves. I don't want any part of that. I'll delete any other posts on that topic.
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12194
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 6th, 2017, 1:07 pm

why the title thread says "LETTING GO" , if the song title it's "LETTING YOU GO" ???
User avatar
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 875
Joined: Jan 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Location: Zamora Mich. MX
Contact:

by emiliano06, Nov 6th, 2017, 1:09 pm

I hope "This cannot be love" leaks someday!

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Loreya20, Yahoo[Bot] and 18 guests