Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#126

Yaa :dance2
    Can't wait to tomorrown
    The music video is gaining attention as a viral, this is what see need, I thought it was a smart decision of JLo Team :clap

12K1,502
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K1,502

Mar 14, 2014#127

MiggaLo wrote:
      selena lopez wrote:videos been out for a while and its moved up 5 places

this song is not gonna do well digitally I just think its to weak its kinda a bad song :/ think its the first single I don't like by Jennifer in the whole 14 years iv been a fan

its just a mess :/
      huh? you were praising the song when it first came out. why the change of mind?
      I like the verses but I just hate the chorus its just awful the beat kinda reminds me of play (the remix on J to the lo) I dunno I absolutely love girls remix that song is fire!!! its a better single choice tbh

20K7,828
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,828

Mar 14, 2014#128

Which look is your favorite ??

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#129

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#130

rainkissedme wrote:The comments about this video on worldstarhiphop are disgusting...
            Worldstarhiphop is a disgusting site. what else did you expect from those turds?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#131

Luka711 wrote:Which look is your favorite ??
              the remake of Grammy's dress is adorable :love2 but the hair in this look is a mess :lol
              the others looks i loved it :bow

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#132

yayyyy mama jlo favorited my tweet!! :woot :love2 :dance2

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#133

#130 Canada (+7)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#134

I'm just in so much love with the video! LOL :love2 :love2 :love2 :dance2 :dance2

12K31
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K31

Mar 14, 2014#135

Adriana wrote:yayyyy mama jlo favorited my tweet!! :woot :love2 :dance2

Congrats :woot

Can't wait for the remixes for this song

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#136

Didn't like the video, but i don't hate it either. She looks really hot, her friends (or whatever they are) are really annoying, the intro was too long, the concept of the guys as a sexual objects is good, I guess she never did that before, but is also kinda awkward for those who are not woman or gay. The only thing I would really complaint about is the lack of a Dance Break.
                        Hope the video helps on sales, I'll still support the song.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#137

Adriana wrote:yayyyy mama jlo favorited my tweet!! :woot :love2 :dance2
                          :love2

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#138

It's official. J.Lo is back! :cool: :Bravo: :o :rockon :bow :clap :dance2

I can not believe this woman is 44 years old!

I don't think she's human! Lol

And honestly, just as a fan I am so happy. This is the kinda of video I have always wanted.Something that reminded me of why I loved her. The iconic outfits (White - On the 6 cover, Jumpsuit - J.Lo era, Red- I'm Real, Blessed Shirt - LOVE? Era, Green - Do I even need to state what this one is? Lol)

It was so playful and lively.

And I loved the concept! This video definitely made a statement and is gonna have people talking. It has strong feminist themes, don't know how people will react, but very curious to see!

Of course I think Jennifer wants her music career to be successful, but I don't think she cares that much. She seems so happy.

I bet all of her exes are wishing they still dated her!

She is a BOSS ASS BITCH, excuse me WOMAN!

Can't wait for the next video!

I would love it if she released all the videos together on a DVD, kinda like what Beyonce just did, but different. Our Jennifer is no bitter!

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#139

#167 (+6)

12K31
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K31

Mar 14, 2014#140

#167 :Bravo:

Contributor

Mar 14, 2014#141

really loving the video :twisted: :love2 :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#142

her team put the video on her website http://www.jenniferlopez.com/

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#143

Do you guys think there will be another video with all the rappers? Wasn't there a set pic of French, Sean, and Tyga all in a shot?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#144

Hypnotico wrote:Do you guys think there will be another video with all the rappers? Wasn't there a set pic of French, Sean, and Tyga all in a shot?
                                        I was wondering the same thing! And if so, when will it be released?!

I guess we'll have to wait! %)

Whatever strategy she is using is working because even us fans want more!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#145

Hypnotico wrote:Do you guys think there will be another video with all the rappers? Wasn't there a set pic of French, Sean, and Tyga all in a shot?
                                          yas

Mar 14, 2014#146

i need this one in UHQ :D

12K31
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K31

Mar 14, 2014#147

#165 top 100 pleaaase

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#148

MiggaLo wrote:
                                                rainkissedme wrote:The comments about this video on worldstarhiphop are disgusting...
                                                Worldstarhiphop is a disgusting site. what else did you expect from those turds?
                                                Very true, I don't even know why I gave the comments the time of day lol...

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2014#149

Can someone make a GIF from 1:56 to 1:58 when she turns her ass to the camera in the blue jumpsuit and then drops its low (hour glass for you baby look at these legs)

I think this is my favorite part of the whole video!

And if someone already created it and it's already on the forum, sorry! just didnt want to look through all these pages. Lol

Btw- if anyone wants to be kind, can you please send me a private message about how to create a GIF?! I'd love to learn!

Mar 14, 2014#150

CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE WHEN SHE PERFORMS THIS LIVE?!?! :love2 :woot

Will she even be allowed to perform this on idol?! - it's a little raunchy for that type of audience, they edited the clip they showed on TV.

Read more posts (3196 remaining)