NEW ALBUM - Part 2 - Working w/ Diane Warren!

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 7583
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 8:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, Aug 22nd, 2013, 2:00 pm

:lol
User avatar
Jamie_J
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2458
Joined: Jun 30th, 2012, 7:16 pm
Location: Brazil

by Jamie_J, Aug 22nd, 2013, 7:17 pm

Do you know what JLo would sell like water?
A duet ballad like no air with some guy like bruno mars or whatever
It would be something new for her as a first single
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8368
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Aug 22nd, 2013, 8:52 pm

O-M-G! IM DEAD :woot

Mystery ‏@Dabbyy
@UrsVerse Sorry 4 disturbing u but I just cant wait for #album10 & I have a question...do u know if Jen wrote some lyrics/songs by herself?

Ursula ‏@UrsVerse
@Dabbyy yes... She has a lot of great ideas.. Concepts .. Lyrics..& melody, Jen is very much involved in this album!
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 7583
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 8:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, Aug 22nd, 2013, 9:24 pm

Nice, but she also looked very involved on 'Dance Again's concept, she rewrote the lyrics as well, and she is not credited in the song, I will only believe when I see her name on the credits and get the full album on hands. lol
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8368
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Aug 22nd, 2013, 9:32 pm

ImIntoJLo wrote:Nice, but she also looked very involved on 'Dance Again's concept, she rewrote the lyrics as well, and she is not credited in the song, I will only believe when I see her name on the credits and get the full album on hands. lol


She doesnt say only that she involved in the album ;)
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 7583
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 8:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, Aug 22nd, 2013, 9:47 pm

Yep, and I believe what Ursula said, I just think that would be cool to see her name in the credits as a songwriter this time.
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8368
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Aug 22nd, 2013, 9:49 pm

ImIntoJLo wrote:Yep, and I believe what Ursula said, I just think that would be cool to see her name in the credits as a songwriter this time.


hhmmmm ok! now i feel u! hope to...



BTW i cant wait anymore for this era %)
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 15940
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Aug 23rd, 2013, 6:51 am

alexjlover wrote:O-M-G! IM DEAD :woot

Mystery ‏@Dabbyy
@UrsVerse Sorry 4 disturbing u but I just cant wait for #album10 & I have a question...do u know if Jen wrote some lyrics/songs by herself?

Ursula ‏@UrsVerse
@Dabbyy yes... She has a lot of great ideas.. Concepts .. Lyrics..& melody, Jen is very much involved in this album!


Thank god. Like I said before, I'm so happy she's working with the producers and writers this time.

I want to see her credited as writer/producer on at least half the song on this album

Image
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Posts: 49716
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 8:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Aug 23rd, 2013, 8:57 am

Hopefully!
User avatar
Rebirth
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3331
Joined: Apr 11th, 2005, 7:00 pm

by Rebirth, Aug 23rd, 2013, 9:46 am

Come on!!!! We need something new!!!! Throw us a bone Jen!!!!
It's been way too quiet!!!! Come on!!

#WeAreReady
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8368
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:00 am

Guys lets tweet to all producers/writers about her new music for more infos soon!!!
Juano
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 395
Joined: Feb 28th, 2013, 2:39 am

by Juano, Aug 23rd, 2013, 12:48 pm

^i agree!! Let's tweet them
User avatar
SC88
Admin
Posts: 14004
Joined: Aug 11th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by SC88, Aug 23rd, 2013, 2:24 pm

theartistdzign
4 days ago
Me and @onlyrhonda are Still at Cory's house/studio with listening to them mix some new #JLo and making tracks for @coccpistolcree at the same time ! #TwoThingsatOnce #Music #Logic
http://instagram.com/p/dMRFBryG5u/
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20528
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 8:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Aug 23rd, 2013, 4:10 pm

So they are in the mixing progress??
User avatar
ricanjoey08
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 491
Joined: May 30th, 2012, 9:49 pm

by ricanjoey08, Aug 23rd, 2013, 4:45 pm

She so need to release a new single!
User avatar
SC88
Admin
Posts: 14004
Joined: Aug 11th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by SC88, Aug 23rd, 2013, 5:19 pm

CosTaSsSs wrote:So they are in the mixing progress??


I guess it's rough mixing, this was tweeted a day after Sia & Jennifer where in the studio together.
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 10058
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 8:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Aug 23rd, 2013, 5:32 pm

I can't wait for the lead single!!!!!
User avatar
Rebirth
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3331
Joined: Apr 11th, 2005, 7:00 pm

by Rebirth, Aug 23rd, 2013, 7:27 pm

^^^ me either!!!! Come on!!!
User avatar
MiggaLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3190
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by MiggaLo, Aug 23rd, 2013, 7:35 pm

nixy1991 wrote:
alexjlover wrote:O-M-G! IM DEAD :woot

Mystery ‏@Dabbyy
@UrsVerse Sorry 4 disturbing u but I just cant wait for #album10 & I have a question...do u know if Jen wrote some lyrics/songs by herself?

Ursula ‏@UrsVerse
@Dabbyy yes... She has a lot of great ideas.. Concepts .. Lyrics..& melody, Jen is very much involved in this album!


Thank god. Like I said before, I'm so happy she's working with the producers and writers this time.

I want to see her credited as writer/producer on at least half the song on this album

Image


that gif! :ROFL:
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8368
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Aug 23rd, 2013, 8:13 pm

@Sia
@TheAceFace69
@CORYROONEY
@UrsVerse
@Oakwud
@RedOne_Official
@chrisbrown
@missgillygrace
@TheDoctorLuke

Lets do it guys! Lets all tweet that team about #Album10 on Twitter :D
User avatar
JLopez
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11366
Joined: Dec 24th, 2008, 8:00 pm
Location: Kuwait - UK London

by JLopez, Aug 23rd, 2013, 8:53 pm

Lets' do it !!



@ShougAbdul

Can't wait for @JLo #ALBUM10 @Sia @TheAceFace69 @CORYROONEY @UrsVerse @Oakwud @RedOne_Official @chrisbrown @missgillygrace @TheDoctorLuke



Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8368
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Aug 23rd, 2013, 9:30 pm

:righton
User avatar
stephen1108
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1390
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: Miami
Contact:

by stephen1108, Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:57 pm

I'm sure Jen probably re-wrote Dance Again but didn't take a writing credit. Britney does it, she's re-written songs in the past and wrote ON them but doesn't take a credit since it will take away money from the other writers. They make their money elsewhere, so songwriting isn't a huge chunk for them.
Juano
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 395
Joined: Feb 28th, 2013, 2:39 am

by Juano, Aug 24th, 2013, 2:20 am

They just ignore our tweets..that's all
User avatar
ImBreezyAf
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 825
Joined: Feb 15th, 2012, 5:01 pm
Location: Houston,Tx

by ImBreezyAf, Aug 24th, 2013, 3:06 am

As long as they're taking this album better be a HIT or have one

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: #liveitupbaby, jenfan76, JLOFANCHRIS, moejlo, nixy1991, RuRuLoVesJLO, Wellyver, Yahoo[Bot] and 20 guests