i'm here for the spanish duet with Britney :Bravo:

10K7
      Doctor of Jenology
      10K7

Sep 10, 2014#3

She is def. a J-Lo stan.

Master of Jenology

Sep 10, 2014#4

Britney should join us in BB :D I would love a Jennifer-Britney duet. The interviewer didn't like the idea much it seems :x

10K7
          Doctor of Jenology
          10K7

Sep 10, 2014#5

That Smarts! Jennifer Lopez Left Casper Smart Over ‘Extreme Jealousy’ Towards Co-Star, Source Claims: The ‘Chemistry Was Undeniable’

It’s been nearly three months since Jennifer Lopez left her ex-boyfriend Casper Smart, and a source on the set of Lopez’s latest film, The Boy Next Door, tells RadarOnline.com that her steamy chemistry with her sexy co-star ended the relationship!

“Casper would get very jealous and possessive of Jennifer while they were filming this movie because Ryan and her got extremely close,” the source says, referring to Ryan Guzman, 26, who plays Lopez’s obsessed lover in the upcoming thriller.

“It led to so many fights that the crew did not want him being on-set,” the source adds.

“Casper would come and watch Jennifer film love scenes with Ryan and it drove him crazy,” the source tells Radar. “And for good reason… the chemistry between Jennifer and Ryan on and off screen is undeniable!”

Although it is uncertain as to whether or not anything went down with the American Idol judge and her sexy younger co-star, sources close to Guzman tell Radar, “Ryan thinks that she is one of the sexiest women alive.”

When Lopez, 45, was asked in June about her breakup with Smart, 27, during SiriusXM’s Morning Mash Up, she said, “I’m good right now. We just got out of a relationship. There needs to be time for reflection and alone time. That’s where I’m at right now.”

Did Jennifer Lopez make the right move by leaving Casper Smart? Sound off in the comments below!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... t-jealous/

:lol :lol :lol

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

Sep 10, 2014#6

Wow, Brit looks and sounds great there. Looks like she's in a good space. I'd love a duet with her and Jen!

Contributor

Sep 11, 2014#7

I need to become an actor!

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#8

ImIntoJLo wrote:That Smarts! Jennifer Lopez Left Casper Smart Over ‘Extreme Jealousy’ Towards Co-Star, Source Claims: The ‘Chemistry Was Undeniable’

It’s been nearly three months since Jennifer Lopez left her ex-boyfriend Casper Smart, and a source on the set of Lopez’s latest film, The Boy Next Door, tells RadarOnline.com that her steamy chemistry with her sexy co-star ended the relationship!

“Casper would get very jealous and possessive of Jennifer while they were filming this movie because Ryan and her got extremely close,” the source says, referring to Ryan Guzman, 26, who plays Lopez’s obsessed lover in the upcoming thriller.

“It led to so many fights that the crew did not want him being on-set,” the source adds.

“Casper would come and watch Jennifer film love scenes with Ryan and it drove him crazy,” the source tells Radar. “And for good reason… the chemistry between Jennifer and Ryan on and off screen is undeniable!”

Although it is uncertain as to whether or not anything went down with the American Idol judge and her sexy younger co-star, sources close to Guzman tell Radar, “Ryan thinks that she is one of the sexiest women alive.”

When Lopez, 45, was asked in June about her breakup with Smart, 27, during SiriusXM’s Morning Mash Up, she said, “I’m good right now. We just got out of a relationship. There needs to be time for reflection and alone time. That’s where I’m at right now.”

Did Jennifer Lopez make the right move by leaving Casper Smart? Sound off in the comments below!

Thinkin this is all bullshit

Contributor

Sep 11, 2014#9

I cant wait for the day when nobody will talk about Casper anymore #sorrynotsorry

Sep 11, 2014#10

I cant wait for the day when nobody will talk about Casper anymore #sorrynotsorry

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#11

Bailaora wrote:I cant wait for the day when nobody will talk about Casper anymore #sorrynotsorry
                        +1 ;)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#12

Jenny1989 wrote:
                          Bailaora wrote:I cant wait for the day when nobody will talk about Casper anymore #sorrynotsorry
                          +1 ;)
                          +2

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#13

Massive spanish press notes are spaming like crazy that JLo is another hackers's victim...
                            but they dont post any pics because are supossed to be serious sites, but after looking a bit...

this is JLO naked....

http://www.diario26.com/adjuntos/imagen/264323.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#14

lapopdiva wrote:
                              Jenny1989 wrote:
                              +1 ;)
                              +2
                              +3

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#15

Go JLo wrote:Massive spanish press notes are spaming like crazy that JLo is another hackers's victim...
                                but they dont post any pics because are supossed to be serious sites, but after looking a bit...

this is JLO naked....

http://www.diario26.com/adjuntos/imagen/264323.jpg

:lol: :lol:
                                thats jessica whatever the jlo look alike %) %) %) %)

Sep 11, 2014#16

:argh :argh
                                  jenfan76 wrote:
                                  ImIntoJLo wrote:That Smarts! Jennifer Lopez Left Casper Smart Over ‘Extreme Jealousy’ Towards Co-Star, Source Claims: The ‘Chemistry Was Undeniable’

MAYBE CASPER WANTED THAT GUY LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#17

This is old, but I thought I'd still share it lol

Jennifer Lopez Bloodcurdling Sex Scream: Hotel Maid Thought She Was Being Murdered:

When it comes to divas, Jennifer Lopez takes the cake. Assuming, of course, that part of the definition of diva is “talentless” and “ego-maniacal”! J Lo is a wild, daredevil performer who pushes social boundaries and never ceases to ask the question: can you see my va-jay-jay in this sequined transparent dress? It should come as no surprise to learn that the attention whore takes her passion and flare into the bedroom every night, and doesn’t care who knows.
                                    J Lo is dating young dancer hunk Casper Smart, and we’re pretty sure he’s more than okay with Jennifer’s kinky sex skills. The singer likes her men to know exactly how she’s feeling, and has the lungs to make sure they hear her! “If she enjoys what you’re doing, she’ll scream so loud that the windows will rattle,” a source told Star Magazine, print edition February 18, 2013. “Once, in a hotel, a maid charged into her room, thinking she was being murdered.”
                                    Excuse me? I think that maid was probably either a virgin, or partially deaf—unless J Lo is willing to risk her future in the music industry on a blood-curdling coital scream. Also, how seriously award must that have been? What did the maid think she was going to do? Bust in and single handedly save Jennifer, then sell the story and make millions in interviews?
                                    J Lo is so promiscuous on stage, that her sex life could go two ways: either she uses up all her energy while performing and then becomes asexual as soon as she walks off stage, or all of her hip thrusting and popping is some sort of weird foreplay for her. Obviously, she isn’t running out of sexual energy! Honestly, I can’t stand J Lo, and so ask that, if she’s ever in Seattle, she keep her weird bedroom screaming murder noises on mute!

http://m.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/jen ... ered-0211/

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Sep 11, 2014#18

What made you post such a nasty article? %)

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#19

nixy1991 wrote:What made you post such a nasty article? %)
                                        That's why because it's nasty lmao, and I also always wondered if this could be true. I think it's funny actually.

10K7
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        10K7

Sep 11, 2014#20

jenfan76 wrote:Thinkin this is all bullshit
                                          I love the creative mind behind Radar Online. :lol

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#21

JLOSEXYJLO wrote::argh :argh
                                            jenfan76 wrote:

i thought the same :lmao

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#22

EdsonMarques wrote:
                                              jenfan76 wrote:

I thought Casper likes trannies?

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#23

djsable303 wrote:
                                                EdsonMarques wrote:
                                                jenfan76 wrote: Thinkin this is all bullshit
                                                and what about "Anacondas" :lmao

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#24

EdsonMarques wrote:
                                                  djsable303 wrote:
                                                  EdsonMarques wrote:
                                                  JLOSEXYJLO wrote::argh :argh MAYBE CASPER WANTED THAT GUY LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
                                                  and what about "Anacondas" :lmao
                                                  This?

Sep 12, 2014#25

Heidi Klum compliment Jennifer Lopez and talk about the eliminated contestants from the show.

Read more posts (3501 remaining)