46K3,604
Admin
46K3,604

Jul 13, 2014#101

Welcome! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2014#102

i think i find bb for BB banners on feelinsosjlo website or the old jennifer lopez fanpage lol between 2003 and 2004

Intro to Jenology

Sep 03, 2014#103

I've always been a JLO fan. BB is the best JLO fansite on the web. I've never participated in forums before, so this is new to me but should be fun. :smile: :smile:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#104

I really do not remember how I found the page. Surely I found the link on Twitter, I just got curious and went :D :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2014#105

JLO :lol: :ROFL: :cool:

Intro to Jenology

Dec 31, 2014#106

I am a very old fan of Jlo (since the beginning) so I was visiting various pages over the years which unfortunately disappeared and I am not sure from which site but I found BB and since then I am visiting it every day..I just hope this site will go on forever!!! :D Love u guys!!!

20K2,682
              Admin
              20K2,682

Dec 31, 2014#107

Welcome!

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 07, 2015#108

I found BB looking for different Jlo fan sites. When I first found BB it was a fan site for Beyonce, Britney Spears, Jlo, and a few other female celebrities. I became hooked when I seen how many other people shared my obsession with Jen lmao it felt great to see so many other people feeling the same way that I did for her. I was always a guest until a few years ago I decided to sign up :D

Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2015#109

Hi,
                    I've been a Jlo fan a few years now because she is a strong, beautiful and multi-talented woman...and she's smart! That is such an inspiration for an artist/woman like me. I recently had a dream come true to place a song of mine in her new film Boy Next Door! and I was able to get permission to put footage from her film in the video! So excited! I found this site because I was looking for like minded people who may appreciate the song and more shots of the fun film and the beautiful Jennifer Lopez. Hope it's ok if I share it here. See you all soon!

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2015#110

welcome Lisbeth!
                      i will watch your video right now!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2015#111

Hello hello Jlo fellow fans!
                        Ok, my love for Jlo goes many years back. Love everything she does...from music to movies. Of course I was looking for forums and pages with photos and stuff from her. I found BB and I waw really excited with the forum and how well built were the site! And I came to stay :P

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2015#112

I was Googling Jennifer Lopez fansites, and BB J.Lo was the first site that popped up. Visited every once in a while, and then finally decided to just join!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 09, 2015#113

by googling

Intro to Jenology

Sep 07, 2015#114

Took ages to find it, most "fansites" are all gone now, so thanks for having this one

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2015#115

lmcsp wrote:Took ages to find it, most "fansites" are all gone now, so thanks for having this one
                                Fan sites aren't as huge as they once were in the 2000's. Most aren't focused on working around the clock and maintaining websites for artists; it's unfortunate, so we're very lucky that BB J.Lo exists!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2015#116

How did i found about BB? well... I'm searching everything about Jlo, old movies, Wikipedia, images, music, etc.. then suddenly maybe by THE LORD'S guidance it lead me to this wonderful site. where everything about Ms. Jennifer Lopez is here! :dance2

46K3,604
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,604

Sep 30, 2015#117

Welcome! :) :)

Intro to Jenology

Oct 01, 2015#118

Thanks for making us updated with ms. Lopez activities. ;-)

Contributor

Feb 18, 2016#119

So I was looking for a Jennifer Lopez fan site and this was one the the first ones that the results came up with. This site also appears to have a pretty active community which is great! Thank you for hosting this :)

20K2,682
                                        Admin
                                        20K2,682

Feb 24, 2016#120

Welcome!! I love reading about how y'all found BB!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2016#121

Hey, i found bbjlo a while ago because there was another fan site i used to go on ( forgot what it's called) but they closed the site and they recommended this site and I'm so glad that they did

Intro to Jenology

Apr 18, 2016#122

I have been a JLO fan for a long time...
                                              Always googled what shes up to.. what is the latest movie, song, etc.

over the years i became more of a fan than ive ever thought. and started checking sites.. I followed on fb, snapchat, twitter, have no idea why i have never joined a fansite but i did and sooper stoked being her.

Intro to Jenology

May 27, 2016#123

actually i'm just browsing about jen & everything about her until i found bbjlo i'm more active on twitter & instagram. But these forums are making me crayy! I love them! :love2

Contributor

Aug 20, 2016#124

I was searching for a JLo fan site but wasn't finding many that were regularly updated when I came across this community. Happy to see so many fans contributing to the discussions

Intro to Jenology

Aug 30, 2016#125

I don't know lol its appears wainting found a date about a cover magazine!

Read more posts (19 remaining)