Greetings from Malaysia! :)

Greetings from Malaysia! :)

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2014#1

Hey guys! I'm Ceddy from Malaysia and I've been a huge fan of JLo since year 2000, how did she help me? Let's say that in my country English is not a primary language and I was in a Chinese school and practically everybody speaks in Chinese. I was exposed to JLo's songs in 2000 and ever since I listened to English songs and improve my English through her lyrics.

Yes yes over the years we always have critics and other fandoms criticizing JLo for her vocal and public image (Divorce, break-ups bla bla bla) BUT I am her defender. I believe JLo is an amazing artist, she can sing so well, true fans know this is a fact and just because she sings pop songs doesn't mean she doesn't use her vocal.), she dances her ass off, she acts... Immediately I know she is the person I aspire to be.

When she came to Malaysia to perform, it was very saddening that she didn't do a Tweet2Meet thingy but what really touched my heart was that she actually performed like a champ even though it's raining heavily!!! She even got down to the mud and give us fans a high 5.

On 17 June, she actually followed my Twitter, what most people didn't know is that I have been waiting for this opportunity for her to notice me. Some people chose to spam her to get her attention but I believe in an organic conversation and fate, if she will notice me, she will notice me. Of course, I will always wish to meet her in person and tell her how amazing she is for me.

Okay... I assume everybody has fallen asleep? :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2014#2

welcome ;)

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2014#3

Thanks Cupid boy!!! That's sweet!!! Thought nobody would respond haha!

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2014#4

Welcome!

She started following you on "A.K.A."'s US release date? That's great. :cheer

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2014#5

welcome to BB :D

Intro to Jenology

Jun 28, 2014#6

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Jun 28, 2014#7

LewisJLOFan wrote:Welcome!

Yep she did! I never thought that's gonna happen because she said she's following those who has her album with them but my pre-ordered fan bundle is still on its way so I basically tweeted her with a pic of the email screenshot and told her that I have nothing to show, just this email and bam! She followed. Cried my eyes out but it's worth it. I waited for YEARS for this to happen. Kinda sad how some of these fake fans stole other people's pics and posted as theirs just to earn a follow. Despicable.

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2014#8

Ceddy wrote:
                  LewisJLOFan wrote:Welcome!

Yep she did! I never thought that's gonna happen because she said she's following those who has her album with them but my pre-ordered fan bundle is still on its way so I basically tweeted her with a pic of the email screenshot and told her that I have nothing to show, just this email and bam! She followed. Cried my eyes out but it's worth it. I waited for YEARS for this to happen. Kinda sad how some of these fake fans stole other people's pics and posted as theirs just to earn a follow. Despicable.
                  Lucky you! Or she just felt you were a true fan. :love2

Join us in the General Discussion! :cheer

10K7
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  10K7

Jun 28, 2014#9

Welcome, Ceddy!

Master of Jenology

Jun 29, 2014#10

Nice presentation, welcome friend! :smile:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2014#11

Welcome to BB!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jun 29, 2014#12

Thank you all thank you all for the warm welcome!!! Wow! I feel the sense of belonging already!!!

Master of Jenology

Jun 29, 2014#13

Welcome to BB! :D

Master of Jenology

Jul 14, 2014#14

Welcome!