Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#77

^A MESS!

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#78

Great Track cant wait for Same Girl Tommrow

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#79

jenny4life2love wrote:The producer was so kind to do the favor for me to come to his car and he will play the full track!
          I see what you did there! :lol

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#80

Wow really nice,so there is no collaboration right?!!

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Jan 29, 2014#81

jenny4life2love wrote:Last night Amadeuse had a single release to "Same Girl" he was going to World premier the full track at the club. He decided to hold off due to Capitol Records contacting him to not play the full track. I met up with the guy we talked took a picture he said JLo so cool and he was just going to premier a snippet.

After hours of waiting of me being there the club was going to close and the DJ was scared to play a snippet due to him worrying about someone might sue them. The producer was so kind to do the favor for me to come to his car and he will play the full track!

After listening to the track full out the beat is very different from what Jen use to work with and the beginning of the "Same Girl" has a slight Horn sounds which gives off a "Get Right" #JLovers it the bridge that make the song come together.

I heard the track around 3:30 am Eastern time you guys in for a treat. Check out my Instagram to see the pic JV3GA90 as well on my twitter!
              Niiice! Describe the song in detail, please!!! :woot :woot

12K31
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K31

Jan 29, 2014#82

alexjlover wrote:^A MESS!

Is it possible to be #HAPPY in BB ?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#83

ChristianM wrote:
                  jenny4life2love wrote:The producer was so kind to do the favor for me to come to his car and he will play the full track!
                  I see what you did there! :lol

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
                  OMG CHRISTIAN...................

Jan 29, 2014#84

jenny4life2love wrote:Last night Amadeuse had a single release to "Same Girl" he was going to World premier the full track at the club. He decided to hold off due to Capitol Records contacting him to not play the full track. I met up with the guy we talked took a picture he said JLo so cool and he was just going to premier a snippet.

After hours of waiting of me being there the club was going to close and the DJ was scared to play a snippet due to him worrying about someone might sue them. The producer was so kind to do the favor for me to come to his car and he will play the full track!

After listening to the track full out the beat is very different from what Jen use to work with and the beginning of the "Same Girl" has a slight Horn sounds which gives off a "Get Right" #JLovers it the bridge that make the song come together.

I heard the track around 3:30 am Eastern time you guys in for a treat. Check out my Instagram to see the pic JV3GA90 as well on my twitter!
                    :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:
                    THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE POST!!!

Jan 29, 2014#85

JLopez wrote:
                      alexjlover wrote:^A MESS!

Is it possible to be #HAPPY in BB ?
                      Wait! It wasnt for your post but for the previous two!

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Jan 29, 2014#86

jenny4life2love wrote:"Same Girl" has a slight Horn sounds which gives off a "Get Right" #JLovers it the bridge that make the song come together.
                        Christian, looks like our sample is still there, just not throughout the song! :woot

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#87

jenny4life2love would you plz share more about the song plz?!!! :love2 :love2
                          Btw LOVERS let's help @jlopez to be noticed by jlo tomorrow. We can tweet a lot and ask jlo to wish her happy birthday or follow her. Who is in?! O:-)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#88

tajegu wrote:jenny4life2love would you plz share more about the song plz?!!! :love2 :love2
                            Btw LOVERS let's help @jlopez to be noticed by jlo tomorrow. We can tweet a lot and ask jlo to wish her happy birthday or follow her. Who is in?! O:-)
                            better tomorrow when she will enter for promote Same Girl video on twitter :D

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#89

nixy1991 wrote:
                              jenny4life2love wrote:"Same Girl" has a slight Horn sounds which gives off a "Get Right" #JLovers it the bridge that make the song come together.
                              Christian, looks like our sample is still there, just not throughout the song! :woot
                              :cheer

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#90

Ok so tomorrow attack jlo to notice our girl ;)

12K31
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K31

Jan 29, 2014#91

tajegu wrote:jenny4life2love would you plz share more about the song plz?!!! :love2 :love2
                                  This called #APPRECIATE !!!

Thanks sweety so much, I'm working so hard all over the years to let BBers be #HAPPY, and now you make me #HAPPY THANKS :)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#92

tajegu wrote:Ok so tomorrow attack jlo to notice our girl ;)
                                    :jenhifive

12K31
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K31

Jan 29, 2014#93

alexjlover wrote:
                                      tajegu wrote:Ok so tomorrow attack jlo to notice our girl ;)
                                      :jenhifive

#SAMEBBers :Bravo:

Jan 29, 2014#94

Heather please I wanna donate some money for BB, so you give for each tweet 20 Dollars

#SAMEBEYONCE :coffee

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#95

JLopez wrote:

Thanks sweety so much, I'm working so hard all over the years to let BBers be #HAPPY, and now you make me #HAPPY THANKS :)
                                          :love2 :love2 ok so we are gonna start that when jlo is on twitter :woot :woot :woot

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#96

I want to imagine / believe that this video will be on VEVO

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#97

JLopez wrote:

Sure i do know it has a slight Horn sound Urban like quality to the beginning song and it plays instrumentals for 3-4 counts of the song till J.Lo start the first verse. If i am not mistaken she says in the beginning

"I can not eat im loosing sleep and im loosing my mind" that that first line the rest was all jumbled

then she goes on with

I gotta get rid of the bagage and so on so forth.

The chorus of the song when it repeats "Same Girl" has a anthem like sound make me feel like her fans are screaming "Same Girl" to her it such a powerful Anthem from her to her JLOVERS.

I wanted to record it for you guys but i thought about me getting into trouble and JLOVERS might rag me all over here for leaking it. Plus i dont feel right and it not right for JLo long awaited project to be leaked early before 2 days and would not be considerate.

In my opinion it like a reminiscent

Jenny From The Block it very radio friendly it not something i can be heard playing in the Urban clubs just like "Girls" would i would have to say this is a real good simple track from her to her fans,that just might make it to the Album.

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Jan 29, 2014#98

Describe the bridge, please!!!!

22K4,141
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,141

Jan 29, 2014#99

Yes, describe the bridge please!!

Master of Jenology

Jan 29, 2014#100

Oh gosh thank you baby. I'm more excited now :woot :woot
                                                    @nixy @christian i think you will hear that arabic sample in this version :love2

Read more posts (219 remaining)