Intermediate Jenology

Jan 12, 2005#326

girl, no. The only reason how I know about Belk is when we would go to the mall when I visit my uncle in Georgia. What's sad too is that we only have I think one Macy and it's in New Orleans I believe. Yeah, thats true, ya'll Macy's merged to Richs-Macy.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 28, 2005#327

miami glow is out in the UK in 'boots' stores

Intro to Jenology

Jan 28, 2005#328

I wanna freakin smell it already..

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2005#329

I bought "Curious" yesterday, and I LOVE IT! They said they should have "Rebirth Glow" today.
          Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Intro to Jenology

Jan 28, 2005#330

How cute are the samples. I want some!See!

Master of Jenology

Jan 28, 2005#331

miami glow smells like orange scented sun screen.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2005#332

I smelled it and I thought it smelled like Mango's ...

14K2,771
                Contributor
                14K2,771

Jan 29, 2005#333

i bought it! only for my jenny lo collection, it's on my closet now, next to glow and still

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2005#334

i think it smells like pina coladas and sun tan lotion. it really has that beach smell

Intro to Jenology

Jan 30, 2005#335

^ is that a good thing or bad? sun tan lotion...

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Jan 30, 2005#336

I think it smells good. But, yeah, like suntan lotion and coconuts.

I looked here today, and they've expanded it. They're selling a ton, so I think they've officially released it. It must've done well.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 30, 2005#337

hi sorry but when does MiamiGlow come out all over the world.
                          cause i'm from Israel and i want to try it too. my Glow is almost finished.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 30, 2005#338

i need to buy me some more of mg. i'll probably buy the big bottle next time. right now, i only wear it when i'm really "glowing" i choose whether i'll wear glow, still, or miami glow by the mood i'm in when i wake up. but when i'm in a bad mood i wear cool water, so my boyfriend knows when and when not to @#%$ with me by what i smell like

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Jan 31, 2005#339

Master of Jenology

Jan 31, 2005#340

lol, LOVES IT!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2005#341

Quote:
                                  i'll probably buy the big bottle next time
                                  How much is the big bottle there?
                                  Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Admin

Jan 31, 2005#342

i haven't seen/smelled it yet, it'll probably be another month before it's out here.

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Jan 31, 2005#343

February also finds Jennifer launching a new fragrance - Miami Miami Glow by J-Lo. The stunning bottle comes with it's very own piece of pack jewelry: a Miami Charm Bracelet

Reportedly, Jennifer was extremely hands-on, not only helping with the scent but the bottle design. She even cast the models and styled the photo sessions for the ads that break in February.

The Miami collection will range from $22.50 to $56 at Burdines-Macy's and Dillard's.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2005#344

i smeld it its reeeeeeeeeealy good...i so want it

Intro to Jenology

Jan 31, 2005#345

I smelled it for the first time today at Burdines. I Love it! But they are sold out AGAIN. This is the second time! But I did get samples And some J Lo earrings on sale.

Feb 02, 2005#346

I love the way Miami Glow smells. I think it is her best perfume yet. I'm upset because it is a limited edition perfume. I want to be a permanent part of her line. I think all of us who agree should contact COTY and tell them this so that we can enjoy the perfume when we want. Not just for a limited time.

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

Feb 02, 2005#347

Quote:
                                              so that we can enjoy the perfume when we want
                                              just buy 500 bottles, that will be enough for some time and then you can always enjoy it! and maybe if u'll buy 500 bottles they keep the perfume in the j.lo line

Intro to Jenology

Feb 03, 2005#348

^ yes, thats if were frickin' millionaires!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2005#349

Why is It only Limited Edition?? Maybe they are just waiting for the sales or something.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 03, 2005#350

omg i hate that poster!
                                                    look at it!its not even her body.its not jennifer lying on the sand..its a skeleton with her face on it.
                                                    look at the original picture , not at this one cause its cut.
                                                    but on www.jlopez.fan.pl there's the original pic , and most of you got that e-mail from jenniferlopez.com about that postr.
                                                    ..i dont understand why do they do that..its like a skeleton..since when does she have a leg that is so skinny like that..
                                                    god i hate it when they do that.
                                                    those posters sale Jennifer Lopez.so show the real thing!

Read more posts (75 remaining)