NASTY Homophobic Rant From Radio Caller!

NASTY Homophobic Rant From Radio Caller!

Master of Jenology

Sep 12, 2013#1

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

The guy who called in about U93 playing Macklemore - Same Love and said "That song is for homos and Jesus hates gays" just called again.

This time I decided to record the call as a video and post it on this page.

I wish I could of said more to him...but I have to play nice because I am considered a "public figure"

Feel free to share this video and comment below to tell him how you feel. I told him I would be posting this on my radio page.
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 185-22.jpg[/img]
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 030-27.gif[/img]
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 030-28.gif[/img]
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 816-24.jpg[/img]
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 031-33.gif[/img]
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 077-23.jpg[/img]

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#2

People are horrible now days.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#3

that mean. that sucks.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#4

lol

i avoid those kind of people and you all should do the same
          Why Waste your time whit crazy bastarts like him?

22K4,141
          Doctor of Jenology
          22K4,141

Sep 13, 2013#5

That's why I hate people who believe in God and stuff...lol they are bullshit!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#6

CosTaSsSs wrote:That's why I hate people who believe in God and stuff...lol they are bullshit!
              When you care about your feelings without being careful to other people's feelings makes you so selfish. You and this guy are exactly the same. People should just live their life without judging others, that's the best thing to do, because this is something for God and especially when you cannot do anything about it at all. :coffee

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Sep 13, 2013#7

Jenniiheart wrote:
                CosTaSsSs wrote:That's why I hate people who believe in God and stuff...lol they are bullshit!
                When you care about your feelings without being careful to other people's feelings makes you so selfish. You and this guy are exactly the same. People should just live their life without judging others, that's the best thing to do, because this is something for God and especially when you cannot do anything about it at all. :coffee
                I'm not really sure of what you are trying to say but anyways, If you believe that there is a world that shouldn't not contain judgment then you fool yourself, judgement should always happen, it's the reason we become greater and it's in progress of our evolution. On the other hand, being judgmental is totally different with being a person who is TOTALLY brainwashed by wrong beliefs. I don't get what you found similar in us if I understood correctly what you wanted to say.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#8

I disagree. Judgments are the main obstacle and the reason behind many conflicts in the world. People hate to be judged for who they are and I understand why, so it should never happens, especially when it causes a lot of hate and social problems.

And I donno who you are talking about with what you said about a brainwashed person, because that's really not our subject.

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Sep 13, 2013#9

Jenniiheart wrote:I disagree. Judgments are the main obstacle and the reason behind many conflicts in the world. People hate to be judged for who they are and I understand why, so it should never happens, especially when it causes a lot of hate and social problems.

And I donno who you are talking about with what you said about a brainwashed person, because that's really not our subject.
                    What I really meant is that people should have different opinions, judgments make you stronger and it's a way to say what you believe about something. Being a hater is something different from judgment. Everyone should have their opinion, I agree that people shouldn't tell their opinions which are offensive out loud tho. What I meant with the brainwashed person, is that the person who called the station is definetely in that category. Fanatisms in a big level is also translated as brainwashing, he was told that gays are bad, he has no ability to make a good judgment of what he listened and now he hates gays, see how judgment works?

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#10

This is what I mean too. People have different opinions but at the same time no one is allowed to blame them or insult them for what they think or believe.

So, if people fail to accept other people's decisions, then the best thing to do is to live your life and leave them live theirs.

Also, judgments make you stronger only when you benefit from them. In this case, the judgment is more like a constructive criticism for your growth, not based on hate but this is not what I'm talking about. :smile:

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Sep 13, 2013#11

These religious people are crazy. :jenloco

These anti gay comments should not be tolerated.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2013#12

Sometimes you may find a religious person who shows respect to anyone though, and there are times when we find people not religious at all and think bad of homosexuality.

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Sep 13, 2013#13

That's true.

13K3,068
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K3,068

Sep 14, 2013#14

Oh for fuck sake