Dance Again World Tour is OVER! What was your favorite moment?

Dance Again World Tour is OVER! What was your favorite moment?

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2012#1

The Jennifer's first tour its OVER after 6 months of touring/traveling, 3 months of rehearsals and with 39 Countries, 78 Shows, millions of fans who enjoy her LIVE, like me!

The most wonderful moment for me which i never really forget it was the day that I enjoy her LIVE, I touch her, I felt her close to me and she accepted my gift (the greek flag withe my dedication!!!). It was the best day of my life...

I would like to hear your most favorite moments of the tour!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2012#2

The first HIDDI performance
      The show in the rain in Recife Brazil
      The first non-playback Waiting for tonight performance

12K31
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K31

Dec 23, 2012#3

First when i got the tickets !! And the second one when she said (Hello Lovers) there was a flashback for every amazing moment i spent over 13 years as a Jlovers !! 13 years just in one second !! Amazing feeling :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2012#4

When she said "hello Minneapolis " and "I like Minneapolis "
          Also when she smiled and me :)

20K2,682
          Admin
          20K2,682

Dec 23, 2012#5

For me it was when she sang No Me Queda Mas as a tribute to Selena in Texas.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2012#6

totally that! ^

meeting her again, meeting Welly, that "CHILE LETS GET IT" omg,
              that Fantastic Show, watch her in her first world tour, and watching her doing what i love.

Dance Again tour

Contributor

Dec 24, 2012#7

When I won the tickets to the second night show after going to the first and meeting her the same day! :D

Overall, an AMAZING concert!

Intro to Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#8

My favorite moment was when I saw her first appearance on stage and I went like crazy lol because it what I've been waitng for 12 years. The rest of the concert were amazing. Just thinking back how much I had to spent for her concert, the ticket,hotel,airfare bla bla.... but all of these were worth the price. :D :Bravo: :rockon

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#9

Just the whole concert experience. Everything, it is impossible for me to choose.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#10

My favorite moment was the first time she ever performed No Me Queda Mas. Actually, that's one of my favorite JLo moments of all time.

But from the tour itself, I loved every performance of If You Had My Love!

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#11

emilin wrote:totally that! ^

that Fantastic Show, watch her in her first world tour, and watching her doing what i love.

Dance Again tour
                        +2.

Meeting the Chilean Lovers was such a great experience.
                        But now, think backwards, probably the Screen moment "Love Like You Will Never Be Hurt" and the HIDDI performance.

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#12

My personal favourite moment was obviously my amazing meet and greet with her, and the amazing show that I experienced before that.

Another thing I've enjoyed SO MUCH on this tour is hearing everyone's stories on here of their experiences. After all these years being such an international family of Jen fans, it was such a joy to see so many of us finally get to experience Jen live in concert. It wouldn't have been the same if we hadn't shared it together!!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#13

Wow guys! I think that was the best for everyone! :Bravo:

Intro to Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#14

Seeing her in Boston with 1st row tickets, singing happy birthday to her, enjoying the tour streaming after each show throughout the entire 6 months, following her out and about in all the different countries...BUT I LOVED the dancing in the rain in Recife. Beau and each and every dancer following their tweets and Instagrams...I could go on and on!!! I hated to see it end!

20K2,682
                              Admin
                              20K2,682

Dec 24, 2012#15

buffster2002 wrote:My personal favourite moment was obviously my amazing meet and greet with her, and the amazing show that I experienced before that.

Another thing I've enjoyed SO MUCH on this tour is hearing everyone's stories on here of their experiences. After all these years being such an international family of Jen fans, it was such a joy to see so many of us finally get to experience Jen live in concert. It wouldn't have been the same if we hadn't shared it together!!
                                Yes! :love

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#16

buffster2002 wrote:Another thing I've enjoyed SO MUCH on this tour is hearing everyone's stories on here of their experiences. After all these years being such an international family of Jen fans, it was such a joy to see so many of us finally get to experience Jen live in concert. It wouldn't have been the same if we hadn't shared it together!!
                                  I feel exactly the same. :bow Sadly she didn't do meet&greet at the two shows I attended (Gdansk-Poland and Berlin-Germany) but I'm so very happy for all of you who got to meet her personally.

My fav moments were the beginning of Gdansk concert, when she appeared on th stage and it was the 1st time I've seen her in person. I cried from happiness and the same happened in the second show in Berlin. I got so emotional. It was so beautiful that I couldn't believe that I finally see her live.

I also loved If you had my love performances and Dance Again intro who inspires me so much and I relate to it very strongly.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#17

5:42

11:30
                                    it's all about us
                                    we love U, Jenny!!!

Intro to Jenology

Dec 24, 2012#18

My favorite moment? When i saw her on the stage in Gdańsk (Poland) and when she saw my flag and said to me: "I love you too" <3 and then when i met her in Prague :)

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 25, 2012#19

Wellyver wrote:
                                        emilin wrote:totally that! ^

Dance Again tour
                                        +2.

Meeting the Chilean Lovers was such a great experience.
                                        But now, think backwards, probably the Screen moment "Love Like You Will Never Be Hurt" and the HIDDI performance.
                                        Plus, We got the Full show, and we were THE FIRST BBers TO SEE HER LIVE :friends:

timmyd2121 wrote:
                                        buffster2002 wrote:My personal favourite moment was obviously my amazing meet and greet with her, and the amazing show that I experienced before that.

Yes! :love
                                        TOTALMENTE!! :Bravo:

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 25, 2012#20

A favorite moment too for me of Tour was that in Minsk!
                                          [BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

I really loved her musch more after that... :D

Contributor

Dec 25, 2012#21

For the best was the Oberhausen / Germany concert on October 31st, look at my avatar!!
                                            It just seems that I'm one of the few BB'ers who didn't meet Jennifer in person... :(
                                            ...but maybe some day in the future? :D

Intro to Jenology

Dec 25, 2012#22

Natiii wrote:My favorite moment? When i saw her on the stage in Gdańsk (Poland) and when she saw my flag and said to me: "I love you too" <3 and then when i met her in Prague :)
                                              super! Belarus&Poland the best!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 25, 2012#23

my most memorable moment on Dance Again Tour is concert in Gdansk (Poland) of course, cause i was there: when intro 'Never gonna give up' started and after she appeared on the stage and said 'Hallo Lovers' :love2 :love2 :love2 so amazing experience. And when said 'Gdansk, let's get it!' - i love that so much, i cry when i see videos with this moment. I love 'If you had my love', 'HIDDI', 'Goin'in', 'Dance Again'. I love the moment when she took the white rose from one girl in the crowd & sang with this flower UIBNM :love2 :love2 (still in Gdansk), & finally i love when she said 'it's my first time in Poland' & crowd was crazy that & she said 'thank you', so sweet :)

If i could choose best monents from another concerts (which i didn't attend), it was in Bologna when J.Lo huged the girl in the first row :) When she sang 'No Me Queda Mas' in Dallas,'Do it well' perfomance in South America, first concert in Panama - waiting for photos, videos form this event, finally concert in Puerto Rico - 'No Me Ames' was adorable, new outfit in FTL..

46K3,604
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,604

Dec 26, 2012#24

No Me Queda Mas was a great surprise. :D

When W&Y came out for FTL in Newark was awesome, too.

The Tweet2Meets were amazing, of course, the BB M&G! :love

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Dec 26, 2012#25

Probably No Me Queda Más! :D

And the concert in Recife!

And I was pleasantly surprised when she started to sing WFT and LDCAT live! :D

Read more posts (16 remaining)