Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#76

I'm gonna put up some photos and videos tomorrow :) Im still in absolute awe lol

Master of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#77

Ok guys let me try and give some details (still so overwhelmed!!).

I had an AMAZING front row position! SO CLOSE to her, literally directly in front of where she sits of IYHML.

She looked at me lots and interacted with me lots! Especially in IYHML - when she says "what song should we sing" I called out 'If You Had My Love!!" and she pointed at me and said "you've been watching this on youtube! haha" and then I called back "It's the song that made me fall in love with you!" and she was so sweet. Sung a lot of it to me! And then also sung a lot of Until It Beats No More to me as well in the second verse!!

Her camera crew were filming for the documentary. They filemd me A LOT going nuts to all the songs, lol.

The show was FLAWLESS, I can't believe she managed to exceed my expectations. She looked amazing, performed SO perfectly, and the show was so well put together to capture her amazing career. She had a little mic issue in between Get Right and LDCAT and she was joking about it to the crowd ("After 75 shows of course this happens now at the end!") lol.

She got very emotional several times with the audience love. She talked about it after LGL, saying "I'm going to miss this! You guys are the last stop on this tour before it ends...." etc. She seemed so genuinely touched by how much love we were giving her, and seemed very nostalgic and sad about the tour ending!

The crowd was REALLY diverse and everyone was so into it! Noone was being pretentious. Everyone just had a good time!

The meet and Greet........OMFG. So me and my best friend Jason went in to meet her first. Obviously she looked FLAWLESS, which is crazy considering she started the M&G about 5 minutes after finishing the show! She smelled amazing (as always lol).

So we walk up to her, and she is full of energy! We say hiii! I had made her a frame with a little poem I wrote that incorporates my fave songs by her. Here it is (it had nice fonts etc but this is just the text):

"I am Brave.
      I am Never Gonna Give Up on love.
      I am happy just to be me, and be, Alive.
      I will live, I will love, and I will Dance Again.
      I am Real.
      I am Gonna Be Alright.
      All my pride is All I Have.
      I have fear in my gut, but I have guts…
      Thank you for INSPIRING me for the last 15 years.
      You are BEYOND BEAUTIFUL.
      I will be your true fan, for life."

When I gave it to her, she got emotional! The documentary crew were filming the whole thing! She put her arm around me and we read through the whole thing with her leaning on my shoulder and me on her head. When I said the "Never Gonna Give Up" line I told her it's my favorite song and she said "Mine too!". And she loved the callback to the Brave tour intro "I have fear in my gut, but I have guts".

And when I read the "Beyond Beautiful" part, I obviously made sure to mention you guys!!! :) And she could tell I was a true fan, from the very start (and I told her too lol)

She was so touched by the frame and after we hugged a super tight hug, posed for our photo together (with both her arms around me and me hugging her!!), and hugged AGAIN (she was initiating it!!), she said "I love this frame so much. It's going in my house!"

OMFG. I actually believe her becuase of the BB project that we know is in her house!

Anyway we hugged once more and it was just such an emotional touching meet and greet, I felt like SHE was touched as much as I was and got emotional, and truly understood that I was one of her REAL fans that are so inspired by her and will represent for her till the end.

My photos should be uploaded soon and I'll post them as soon as I get them!

Guys, it was just such an emotional and surreal night - after 15 years of being such a massive fan it meant so much to me that she truly recognized that, and that the show was so amazing and I interacted with her in it lots too! And that after a DECADE of being part of our BB family, that I got to represent for us, when usually it's other people doing that!

Love you guys, any questions I'm happy to answer becuase I feel like I left a lot out!

Oh btw this was the setlist:

"Never Gonna Give Up" (Video Introduction)
      "Get Right"
      "Love Don't Cost a Thing"
      "I'm Into You"
      "Waiting for Tonight"
      "Louboutins" (Video Interlude)
      "Goin' In"
      "I'm Real (Murder Remix)"
      "All I Have"
      "Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)"
      "Jenny from the Block"
      "Baby I Love U!" (Video Interlude)
      "Hold It Don't Drop It"
      "Brave" / "I'm Glad" / "Secretly" (Video Interlude)
      "If You Had My Love" (Acoustic)
      "Until It Beats No More"
      "Untitled" (Video Interlude)
      "Let's Get Loud"
      "Papi"
      "On the Floor"
      Encore:
      "Dance Again"

So no Feelin So Good, Do It Well or WYWD, and HIDDI was before the ballads. Also in the interlude with I'm Glad and Secretly, it was Brave that was the third song in that interlude, not Starting Over. (The crowd got really excited with I'm Glad and Secretly! lol).

Master of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#78

Wow. Amazing!

14K2,771
        Contributor
        14K2,771

Dec 16, 2012#79

Awwww so happy for you! Amazing story

20K7,821
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,821

Dec 16, 2012#80

Great stories !! So happy for you, guys :)

Master of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#81

OH my god!!!That's AMAZING!!!so happy for u!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#82

Antony, I'm so happy for you! You're one of the most dedicated fans here and you so desered this amazing experience ! :)

26K8,905
                Doctor of Jenology
                26K8,905

Dec 16, 2012#83

Great story! :clap

Master of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#84

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to come on here and share with my BB fam! I feel like any time one of us meets her over the years, we're doing it for the whole BB family!

46K3,604
                    Admin
                    46K3,604

Dec 16, 2012#85

Love it !!!! Thanks you! Glad you had Ana amazing time!!!! :jenclap2

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#86

yay so happy for you guys!

Intro to Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#87

Hey Buffster :) did u say u had ur pics first? If so I think we actually met - I was the girl in the blue sequin top that swapped tickets with ur friend to the other side so that u 2 could sit next to each other :) me and the other girl ended up getting pics separately as well n they haven't been uploaded yet :( I contacted the photographer n he said that us 4 were the only ones to get solo photos n do they'll be emailed to us? No idea how they were planning that but I'm getting so impatient with waiting lol have u got urs yet?

I loooved the concert - she was dancing non stop she must have been so exhausted by the end of it. My fab was definitely if u had my love

Master of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#88

SStacker wrote:Hey Buffster :) did u say u had ur pics first? If so I think we actually met - I was the girl in the blue sequin top that swapped tickets with ur friend to the other side so that u 2 could sit next to each other :) me and the other girl ended up getting pics separately as well n they haven't been uploaded yet :( I contacted the photographer n he said that us 4 were the only ones to get solo photos n do they'll be emailed to us? No idea how they were planning that but I'm getting so impatient with waiting lol have u got urs yet?

I loooved the concert - she was dancing non stop she must have been so exhausted by the end of it. My fab was definitely if u had my love
                            HIIIII!!!!! Yes i remember you, you were SO kind to swap! I appreciate it SO MUCH.

And I knew you guys would get solo ones! :) I'm so happy you did.

I just called Frontier - they should be emailing them today. If they don't send it to you today, call them and ask, they have them on file and can send. (I freaked out thinking they might have deleted them or something).

Dec 17, 2012#89

OMFG. My photo with her after our emotional moment....

I am speechless.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#90

Nice pic and nice story!!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#91

@buffster2002 I thought u were a gurrl lol... Great pic!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#92

Great Storys!!
                                    Congrats!

20K2,682
                                    Admin
                                    20K2,682

Dec 17, 2012#93

Buffster! U a cutie!! Congrats on picture!

Master of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#94

MTV

REVIEW: JLO 'Dance Again World Tour' 2012 in Sydney

Jennifer Lopez and her bedazzled booty sparkle Down Under

Dec 17, 2012

In a burst of bling, pyrotechnics, and smoke, the one and only Jennifer Lopez aka JLO performed in front of a full house on Friday night at Allphones Arena in Sydney.

Male dancers in top hats and tails carrying canes marched onstage before the curtain dropped to reveal the stage and band being fanned by two flapper girls with white bobs and burlesque feather fans.

Appearing atop the stage, JLO looked divine in a decadent full feather skirt and white fur hat. Quickly stripping down to a sleeveless nude coloured, diamante-covered cat suit and cane she started the set with 'Get Right'.

Working her bodacious booty under the lavish firework and pyrotechnic display, she put Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj to shame as she performed 'Love Don’t Cost A Thing'.

JLO's infectious likeability shone as she puffed lightly, and understandably after dancing and singing non-stop in heels, looking around the stadium in appreciation and giggled almost in disbelief.

"Sydney! How's everybody feelin' tonight?"

"Feels good in here!" she said before leaning over the edge of the stage to greet her fans.

Next, performing 'I'm Into You', featuring Lil Wayne on the big screen, JLO proved her booty shakin' beats Beyoncé hands down as she demanded a faster tempo to dance to.

Fans were reminded of just how many hits the "simple girl from New York City" has had during her recording career which started in 1999 as she whipped through hits 'Waiting For Tonight', 'Goin' In' featuring Flo Rida, 'All I Have' featuring LL Cool J, 'I’m Real' and 'Ain't It Funny' featuring Ja Rule.

But this was only half of the epic show, which included a few rounds of boxing, a bongo battle, a trip back to the Bronx, an acoustic sing-along to 'If You Had My Love' with a lucky fan onstage, plus the proud mum dedicated 'Until It Beats No More' to her twins Max and Emme.

Never failing to show appreciation of her fans, JLO delivered her well-known dance tunes 'Let’s Get Loud', 'Papi', and 'On The Floor', and new beau Casper Smart even joined the diva briefly onstage to finish off the dance spectacular .

If her impressive, crowd pleasing show wasn’t enough to make you want to 'Dance Again' too, surely JLO's optimistic and ever-strong dream of true love - not to mention her wicked six pack - will do the trick!

Superfans! You can still catch JLO tomorrow on December 18 in Brisbane at the Entertainment Centre, tickets via Ticketek.

Written by Elise Vout

So Proud Of You JENN !!!

46K3,604
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,604

Dec 17, 2012#95

Ahhh great pic!!!!

How was your experience with Jen SStacker? :)

Master of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#96

You charmed her. Well done buffster. You could make the DVD.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#97

buffster2002 wrote:OMFG. My photo with her after our emotional moment....

I am speechless.
                                              Amazing pic! I hope you'll be on DVD :D

Master of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#98

great photo! congrats!

14K678
                                                Admin
                                                14K678

Dec 17, 2012#99

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

@0:41 :bow I hope she doesn't wait too long before recording her next album.

12K31
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K31

Dec 17, 2012#100

buffster2002 wrote:OMFG. My photo with her after our emotional moment....

I am speechless.

Congrats :)

Read more posts (51 remaining)