Doctor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2012#76

So cute!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2012#77

^^Thanks for the cute pics! Now we know she gets her good genes from her Mom

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2012#78

I'm going to both Melbourne shows - tomorrow night's show with brave07 then meet and greet on wednesday! Then flying up to Sydney for the Friday show! I'm actually dying of excitement and happiness, it's going to be THE week of my life!!!!! Follow me on twitter to track my amazing journey and hopefully see a few pics - @mikeyglamour

13K3,068
        Doctor of Jenology
        13K3,068

Dec 09, 2012#79

Have the best time guys!!!!

Long time coming but it's finally TIME!!!!!!!!!! YAY

46K3,605
          Admin
          46K3,605

Dec 10, 2012#80

gLaMouR bOi wrote:I'm going to both Melbourne shows - tomorrow night's show with brave07 then meet and greet on wednesday! Then flying up to Sydney for the Friday show! I'm actually dying of excitement and happiness, it's going to be THE week of my life!!!!! Follow me on twitter to track my amazing journey and hopefully see a few pics - @mikeyglamour

Amazing!!!

She looks like her mom in that first pic, I agree! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#81

I'm absolutely loving Emme's long, curly hair. She and Max are too adorable!

Max definitely has Jen's personality and Emme looks like her. I can sooo see Jen doing all the stuff that Max does as a kid.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#82

SOOOO excited!!! I'm seeing her both nights in Melbourne too...But I wish I knew which hotel she'll be staying!

Hey Melbourne folks let's plan a stalking spree haha!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#83

Im fRom Melbourne im going to both shows x

Intro to Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#84

Her kids are so cute!

Hope everyone has a great time at the melb concerts, counting down to my turn on Saturday lol

Glamour bio can you let me know how ur meet and greet goes? Perth they almost made them do it in groups of 5 but then changed it 2 if u brought 2 tickets u can only have one photo n ppl that brought a single ticket can have one by themselves. Adelaide looks as if they all ha photos in pairs except for one person

I have my meet and greet on Saturday but I'm worried they are going to make ppl who brought 1 ticket pair up which would suck as I wouldn't want a photo with a stranger :s

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#85

The kids are sooo cute :love2

And not to sound like a perve but I think emme might inherit Jen's assets :oops:

Contributor

Dec 10, 2012#86

Only you would look there... :lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#87

juniorsega wrote:The kids are sooo cute :love2

And not to sound like a perve but I think emme might inherit Jen's assets :oops:

Leave it for 15 years more %) %) %)

Master of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#88

Omg this is so so so so exciting #happiestWEEKofmyLIFE :-)

Master of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#89

Anyone have any M&G info? Like how it all went down? I have butterflies about my M&G with her on Saturday!!!!!!!

Contributor

Dec 10, 2012#90

buffster2002 wrote:Anyone have any M&G info? Like how it all went down? I have butterflies about my M&G with her on Saturday!!!!!!!
                                You'll probably be brought in by Marc Young or Casper Smart. :D A tip. If you want to get something signed, bring a permanent sharpie marker. No pens. And make sure you take a GOOD pic with her. lol Don't mess with the security though. They are persistent.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#91

Hi Buffster :) I am also going on Saturday

Not sure about Adelaide, but I knew a girl who went to the Perth meet and greet. They didn't get their information until the morning of the concert, they got isntructions on where to meet and it happend right after the concert.

At first they got told they were taking the photos in groups of 5 but they kicked up a stink about that (I dont blame them I will too if they do it to us) so they changed it to: if people brought two tickets, the pair only got one photo taken between them but for people that only brought one ticket they got to have the photo taken by themselves.

Adelaide pics show they all took pics in pairs except for one girl.. hopefully that means that there was only one person who brought a single ticket and that they didnt make people pair up

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#92

OMG EMME looks exactly as JLO_O

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#93

Emme alittle Jlo

16K4,305
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,305

Dec 10, 2012#94

Have fun Mikey, keep us updated. It will be AMAZING.

Make sure you'll get something signed and take lots of photos with Jen.

46K3,605
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,605

Dec 10, 2012#95

SINGER, dancer and actress, Jennifer Lopez truly is the definition of a triple threat.

Performing last night at the Entertainment Centre, the sell-out crowd was treated to a pop showcase by a woman who is in the prime of her life on the big stage.

You would be forgiven if you didn't realise Lopez is 43 - quite frankly she puts many performers her junior to shame.

She rarely missed a beat and had a six pack to match her many muscle- bound dancers.

Australia has waited a very long time to see Lopez perform but it was well worth it with a greatest hits tour that showcased one of the slickest performers in the business.

From the makeshift boxing ring to the incessant dancing, multiple set and costume changes nothing could slow the singer down - the only thing that could was a faulty screen during the first two songs, which fortunately was swiftly rectified.
                                          Access all Areas. $1 for the first 28 days. Only $2.95 a week thereafter. Learn more.

Opening with the thumping Get Right, Lopez got the night off to an energetic start.

Love Don't Cost a Thing and the anthemic Waiting for Tonight - complete with laser beams - followed and with fireworks, sparks, smoke bursts and costume changes within the first four songs - it was unclear whether Lopez would be able to maintain the level of intensity throughout the night.

A medley of I'm Real, All I Have and Ain't it Funny looked back at a time when Ja Rule and LL Cool J were in the charts courtesy of of the powerhouse singer, before the ghetto beats rolled into her mega hit Jenny From the Block.

Then Lopez slowed things down, taking fans back to where it all began with an acoustic version of If You Had My Love. giving not only herself but the fans a chance for a breather - but the down time didn't last for long.

The stage turned into a salsa club for Let's Get Loud and the largely female crowd danced along as Lopez drew a line in the sand, begging for the men `in the house' to outshine the women - but it was never going to happen.

Finishing with her chart topper On the Floor, Lopez briefly left the stage before returning for her encore of Dance Again as cannons rained confetti on the crowd, sparks fell from the ceiling, fireworks rang out and smoke bursts exploded from the stage.

It was the ending the performance built towards leaving the crowd of more than 7000 people loco for Lopez all over again.

Great review! And yay for another sold out show! :D

Dec 10, 2012#96

Here's the pic that started the wedding rumors they just denied:

Tell us, Kate, what are they looking at? :rollin

13K3,068
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K3,068

Dec 10, 2012#97

lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#98

these pics look fake but they're real :b

Master of Jenology

Dec 10, 2012#99

WOW!!!!!
                                                  Where is she? At the airport or at the hotel??

Guys---where is the best place for me to meet her once she arrives in Sydney...airport or hotel?
                                                  Also, how do I know which hotel she is staying at??

Dec 10, 2012#100

I've taken time off work to greet her but not sure where to go?? :-)

Read more posts (15 remaining)