Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#751

that video from extra makes me want to watch the 3D movie even more!!! the crowds look insane!

46K3,605
    Admin
    46K3,605

Nov 21, 2012#752

It seems like a lot to me. Justin Bieber sold more seats, but made less money. Though he had one less date.

I can't believe Babs made that much. Using some rough math, her average ticket price was over $250. What. The. F. And they were sold out! Crazy!

20K2,682
      Admin
      20K2,682

Nov 21, 2012#753

I'd pay for a Streisand ticket...a cheap one...lol :p And Celine! :love

I almost paid close to 600 bucks for a pair of Celine tickets when I went to Vegas earlier this year but they were sold out. :(

46K3,605
        Admin
        46K3,605

Nov 21, 2012#754

Oh, I'd pay it for my favs, but that's the average price. Imagine how much more the really good seats are!

Master of Jenology

Nov 23, 2012#755

[extratv]http://www.etonline.com/news/127230_Cas ... z_Romance/[/extratv]

Casper Smart Opens Up About J.Lo Romance

It appears the romance between Jennifer Lopez and her dancer/choreographer beau Casper Smart is still going strong.

ET caught up with the twosome during the European leg of Lopez's Dance Again World Tour as the lovebirds prepped for a show in Istanbul, Turkey. Side-by-side, the performers have been traveling the globe since mid-June.

Related: J.Lo Shoots Down Engagement Rumors

"You want people around you who genuinely care about you, not people that are just there for a paycheck," said Lopez of the perks of having her boyfriend, who serves as a central act in her show, with her every step of the way during the grueling six-month tour." Obviously he does care so … it's been great to have him there on the road."

Added Smart, "Going out on a project like this, you need all the love and support you can get."

Thinking back on the whirlwind year, Smart also shared one of his fondest memories spent with his lady love in 2012: Valentine's Day.

Video: Jennifer Lopez on Touring with Casper & The Twins

"I rented a helicopter and we went to Laguna Beach," he remembered. "I did a big thing out there."

Lopez's mother Guadalupe also joins the couple for the multi-city endeavor, serving as teacher and babysitter to her now 4-year-old twin grandchildren, Max and Emme.

Watch the video to for all a behind-the-scenes look at the whirlwind tour, including romantic, never-before-seen moments backstage between Lopez and Smart.

http://www.etonline.com/news/127230_Cas ... z_Romance/

20K2,682
            Admin
            20K2,682

Nov 23, 2012#756

JenRox wrote:Oh, I'd pay it for my favs, but that's the average price. Imagine how much more the really good seats are!
              I know the seats I was gonna pay for Celine were in the back. Not last row or anything but still...that much for not even mid section...lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 24, 2012#757

Barbra is expensive , I know this first hand (paid 700 for Barclays ticket but who knows when I'll see her again so very special occasion)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 25, 2012#758

Oh great. I am waiting for this.

Nov 25, 2012#759

Good

Master of Jenology

Nov 25, 2012#760

jen is coming to manila later. :)

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Nov 26, 2012#761

Jen probably regrets not touring before.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#762

I hope she tours again soon! Still can't get over her concert!

46K3,605
                          Admin
                          46K3,605

Nov 27, 2012#763

I wonder what her thoughts are on the tour. How much she is enjoying it, and yeah, if she regrets not doing it before. She is always so non-committal when talking about it, lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2012#764

Am I the only one here who can't remember anything about the concert? lol!!
                              I was looking back at some of the photos and video I took and I was surprised she did this and that. I swear, I think I was on a trance while watching her concert. lol!

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2012#765

Jennifer Lopez promises a high energy performance in Malaysia

Jennifer Lopez has promised her Malaysian fans “high energy and hits” when she brings her world tour to Stadium Merdeka this Sunday.

“Everybody’s going to be having a great time,” the Star Online quoted her as saying in a phone interview from Manila, one of the cities on her Dance Again World Tour circuit.

The tour began in June in Panama before proceeding to Latin America, Europe and now, Asia.

However, Lopez stressed that she would take Malaysian values into consideration when she performs here.

“I’m very respectful of people’s values wherever I go. I think people should know that,” she said, adding that she was looking forward to her performance here, her first.

“The show’s going to have lots of choreography and six costume changes,” she said.

However, fans should not expect her to do the viral hit Gangnam Style dance in Kuala Lumpur.

“I do enjoy the song very much but, no, I won’t be doing that. I won’t do it at home, either,” she added.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Hahaha Go JENN!!! :rockon :rockon I bet she secretly hate the song!

Dec 01, 2012#766

It is always thrilling to look at the sold out list in page 1!

I think we can add SOLD OUT next to the Honk Kong concert, because I watched a video of a news programme and they said that Jenn entertained to a "packed house"....that means sold out right??

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Dec 01, 2012#767

JenRox wrote:I wonder what her thoughts are on the tour. How much she is enjoying it, and yeah, if she regrets not doing it before. She is always so non-committal when talking about it, lol.
                                    I think she's enjoying it a lot. She looked very happy when I saw her. And it helps that her family is with her. :D

46K3,605
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,605

Dec 01, 2012#768

I started updating the first page with links to the BB threads and official box scores, I just haven't finished it yet. Packed house doesn't necessarily mean sold out, though.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2012#769

JenRox wrote:I started updating the first page with links to the BB threads and official box scores, I just haven't finished it yet. Packed house doesn't necessarily mean sold out, though.
                                        Whats the tour gross profit so far?

46K3,605
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,605

Dec 02, 2012#770

We don't have profit we have revenue. I didn't finish filling it in, so I don't know yet, lol.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2012#771

JenRox wrote:We don';t have profit we have revenue. I didn't finish filling it in, so I don't know yet, lol.
                                            You're fired!

:lol

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Dec 02, 2012#772

ChristianM wrote:
                                              JenRox wrote:We don';t have profit we have revenue. I didn't finish filling it in, so I don't know yet, lol.
                                              You're fired!

:lol
                                              :lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2012#773

They need to report the boxscores of her concerts because Billboard didn't show numbers outside de USA and Canada, .. and it seems like she is not making that much money with her World Tour.

Jen's numbers look small compared to Madonna's or Gaga's Billboard have been reporting all their shows, .. but I don't see J.LO's boxscores in Europe nor South America.

Dec 02, 2012#774

I think her movies make more money than her tour, ..how much is her boxscore so far (including North America)? ..$30 million (reported by Billboard)??

I don't know, it seems like a lot of work and expenses for that revenue!

Master of Jenology

Dec 02, 2012#775

Just wondering. Is all this jet lag good for 5 yr olds?

Read more posts (74 remaining)