Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#76

I dont know whats wrong with video, Heather please fix it :D

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Nov 21, 2012#77

It was amazing. I still can't believe I was so close to her. It all feels like a dream. :D My favorite performance was probably HIDDI. The energy was out of this world. YouTube videos really don't do the show any justice.

All in all, I'll never forget these past couple of days. Seeing Jennifer, and meeting so many lovely people and hanging out with them really was incredible. :woot

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Nov 21, 2012#78

This was a great moment:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#79

Jennifer: How did U like the show?
          Me: It was amazing, really! It was a lot better then the first one I saw
          Jennifer: Oh really? In which city?
          Me: Prague. Im the guy who told you "I love you without the question mark", and u know what? I still do, and I always will.
          Jennifer (hugs me): Oh my God, I remmember that! Was a great moment! Thank you for the all support! I love you.

<3 <3 <3

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Nov 21, 2012#80

O M G Christian ! ! ! This is AMAZING!!!! You are soooooo lucky!!!!!!!

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Nov 21, 2012#81

Love it! Thanks for the recaps and pics, guys!! :D :love

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Nov 21, 2012#82

New interview. Jen this show is her Top 3 of the tour :woot :woot :woot :

75 concerts, tho, Jen? %)

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Nov 21, 2012#83

Cute, thanks!! :D

The tour is 79 dates, so she's not as far off as you'd think. She's probably at 65 now? The tour is so close to the end now!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#84

OMG Im so glad I organised those pillow hearts! OMG Im crying now! I knew shes gonna love this show! Oh guys...best night of my life...

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#85

nixy1991 wrote:New interview. Jen this show is her Top 3 of the tour :woot :woot :woot :

75 concerts, tho, Jen? %)

OMG :jendrama :waithaha

And I wanna know why she didn't perform Do it well,Que hiciste and Whatever You Wanna Do...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#86

Best If You Had my love of the tour! Whole Arena, more then 20k souls singing the song with Jennifer!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#87

ChristianM wrote:OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!

:woot :woot :woot :woot

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Nov 21, 2012#88

ChristianM wrote:Best If You Had my love of the tour! Whole Arena, more then 20k souls singing the song with Jennifer!

The If you had my love part almost brought me to tears! AMAZING!

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#89

OMGGGGGGGGGG! :woot :woot LAST NIGHT WAS BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! I met JLo, BBers and more jlovers!!! :love2 Gonna post my review tomorrow :woot

Pictures from the show (not mine)

Leaving the Arena

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#90

Awwwwwwwwww at Emme and her little hand! OMG <3
                                Was such a great pleasure to meet u Adriana and Nixy! :) I had great time with you!

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#91

ChristianM wrote:Awwwwwwwwww at Emme and her little hand! OMG <3
                                  Was such a great pleasure to meet u Adriana and Nixy! :) I had great time with you!
                                  i can't wait to see you again! LOVE YA :love2 :hug

20K2,682
                                  Admin
                                  20K2,682

Nov 21, 2012#92

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#93

Adriana wrote:
                                      ChristianM wrote:Awwwwwwwwww at Emme and her little hand! OMG <3
                                      i can't wait to see you again! LOVE YA :love2 :hug
                                      Me too! You are such a doll, and we share a very special moment! :D

Intro to Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#94

Beautiful :love2 :love2 Best pic ever for me! :D
                                        Adriana, Christian I'm really happy for u! You deserved it :smile:

12K31
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K31

Nov 21, 2012#95

ChristianM wrote:Jennifer: How did U like the show?
                                          Me: It was amazing, really! It was a lot better then the first one I saw
                                          Jennifer: Oh really? In which city?
                                          Me: Prague. Im the guy who told you "I love you without the question mark", and u know what? I still do, and I always will.
                                          Jennifer (hugs me): Oh my God, I remmember that! Was a great moment! Thank you for the all support! I love you.

<3 <3 <3

Speechless

:shocked

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#96

She didnt wear make up after the show :D But she was fierce anyway :) her skin is so pure and she was glowing, even extremely tired!

GUYS, take a look at this pic lmao! Serbian Jlovers with our friend from UK (the one who won meet and greet with Jen in London)!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#97

Wow, i just can't stop crying!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#98

Sanchoz wrote:Wow, i just can't stop crying!
                                                :hug

It was amazing...amazing...I was crying during the IYHML cuz the whole arena was singing so loudly, it was such an amazing experience and...ugh...I have no words to describe...Amazing show...amazing energy....I still cant believe it!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#99

so happy for all you guys! :)

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Nov 21, 2012#100

ChristianM wrote:She didnt wear make up after the show :D But she was fierce anyway :) her skin is so pure and she was glowing, even extremely tired!

GUYS, take a look at this pic lmao! Serbian Jlovers with our friend from UK (the one who won meet and greet with Jen in London)!

hahaha, I love this!! :D

Absolutely right about that IYHML video. Amazing. That must have been great to experience live. They are SO loud!

Read more posts (76 remaining)