Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#51

Christian JLove!r
    ‏@christianm_86
    @JLo Please pick me, mama! True JLover for 15 years! Love! #Tweet2Meet #Belgrade #DanceAgainTour pic.twitter.com/TIL7BSuw

Jerry Labor ‏@jeremiahlabor
    @JLo Been a huge fan for years, meeting you would be a dream come true! http://twitpic.com/betgix #Tweet2Meet #DanceAgainWorldTour2012 #Belgrade

:Bravo: Guys Help Christian And Nixy1991 With RTs!!! :Bravo:

46K3,605
    Admin
    46K3,605

Nov 20, 2012#52

Good luck, guys!!! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#53

Jennifer Lopez ‏@JLo:

#Tweet2Meet BELGRADE! Tweet me a pic of you & your ticket to the show. I will pick a winner to come backstage tonight! #DanceAgainTour2012

Good luck, Lovers :)

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Nov 20, 2012#54

Have fun Christian and Nixy (and other BBers). :woot

This is the final show in Europe, right?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#55

have fun guys!!! :)

Nov 20, 2012#56

woohoo christian said on fb that he met jen and they talked!!!! :D

14K678
              Admin
              14K678

Nov 20, 2012#57

Wow BBers have been on a roll these past couple of weeks!

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#58

SC88 wrote:Wow BBers have been on a roll these past couple of weeks!
                  yes!!! :bbrocks :bbrocks :bbrocks

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#59

OOOOOOMG BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFEEE!!!!

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

46K3,605
                    Admin
                    46K3,605

Nov 20, 2012#60

Details!! :popcorn

Adriana won the Tweet2Meet, so we should be hearing about that, too! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#61

OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!

46K3,605
                        Admin
                        46K3,605

Nov 21, 2012#62

:rollin at you telling Shannon that.

So awesome!! I loved your story. So cool that they remembered that! haha

I love this, guys! :love BBers are on a roll!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#63

:woot :woot
                            it`s My Pleasure baby, :hug
                            i`m Glad :D

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#64

ChristianM wrote:OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!
                              BLAGO VAMA :)

AAAAAAAAA ubicu vas,niste me zvali :( :argh :-x

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Nov 21, 2012#65

That's awesome, christianM! You wanted to meet her so bad.! Congrats :D

Intro to Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#66

WOW Christian that is FANTASTIC!!! You had the experience of a lifetime! Cherish those memories...relive them in your mind forever!

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Nov 21, 2012#67

You are so lucky guys !!!! :friends:

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#68

ChristianM wrote:OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!
                                      That's so amazing!!!I would die to be in ur place!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#69

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT VIDEO MILOS POSTED!!!!IM CRYING...I FEEL SO PROUD TO BE SERB ATM...BEST CROWD EVER!!!!!!!!!! AHHH JEN HOLDING THE SERBIAN FLAG OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

awwww here she said i love you in serbian!!!! so cute

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Nov 21, 2012#70

So happy for you Christian! Yayyy, u see never give up cuz dreams do come true ;)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#71

I'm happy for you. finally we made it! :Bravo: :)
                                            AMAZINGGG! :smile:

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#72

After all my support Christian suddenly forgets my name... Bitch, please...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#73

Wellyver wrote:After all my support Christian suddenly forgets my name... Bitch, please...
                                                Bitch I thanked to u, omg, I just arrived home, Im writing! Sit down!

:hug

Nov 21, 2012#74

Some Pics from the show :) The flag and red fluffy hearts were my idea, ofcourse :D

And the amazing crowd:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2012#75

Congrats Christian!! :D

Read more posts (101 remaining)