Master of Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#176

Still wondering what happened to the belly dancing thing?? Everyone seems to have forgotten bout that

Master of Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#177

AMAZING STORY :woot :woot

BTW did they change her throne in the beginning of OTF???It looks different!!

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Nov 19, 2012#178

jenfan76 wrote:Still wondering what happened to the belly dancing thing?? Everyone seems to have forgotten bout that
        yeah, some fans asked about it during the concert, she said its hard for but she took some lessons.

Jen has bought a flat in here! I tought it was a random rumor or something, but obviously she really bought it. It is confirmed by the owner of the project. She also attended the launching party of this... They gave Jennifer a key (a symbolic key). Due to non-disclosure agreement they did not announce the number of the flat/ or its floor.

CNNTürk interviewed Jennifer when she was there;

- She made an investment in this project because her team made a research and she tought its a good one, one of the highest buildings in Istanbul.
        - She said she'll be busy promoting the movie on January.
        - She's working on the 10th album,she's taking her time with this.

I dont know how to put it here, you can watch the interview from here ;
        http://video.cnnturk.com/2012/magazin/1 ... ciklamalar

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Nov 19, 2012#179

Cool, thanks! :D

I hope she doesn't take too long. :P

---

Lopez bids farewell to Istanbul audiences

ISTANBUL - Doğan News Agency
          Send to friend »
          Share on linkedin
          Lopez surprises audiences at the final show by unfurling a Turkish flag.

Lopez surprises audiences at the final show by unfurling a Turkish flag.
          U.S. Latin singer Jennifer Lopez has departed Istanbul after a trio of performances in the city that included renditions of several of her hits, including “On The Floor.”

Lopez made her first performance Nov. 14 at the Aslı Çakır Alptekin Athletics Hall and her final two concerts on Nov. 16 and 17 at the Ülker Sports Arena on the Anatolian side of the city.

The singer performed a belly dance with backup from a 110-person dance team. Before her concert, former Beşiktaş footballer Pascal Nouma took the stage with a DJ set, as did Turkish singer Bedük. Lopez made her opening at her final show with “Never Gonna Give Up,” but her repertoire also included “Let’s Get Loud,” “If You Had My Love,” “I’m Glad,” “Waiting For Tonight,” “Jenny From The Block” and “Hold It Don’t Drop It.” She closed off the evening with a performance of “On The Floor,” which she sung with Pitbull on her recent album. She also surprised concert-goers at the final show by unfurling a Turkish flag that was brought by one of her dancers.

The shows, which were part of her “Dance Again” tour, were the first she had ever performed in Istanbul and also represented the first time she had given three concerts in one city on a singled tour.
          The three concerts were attended by a total of 36,000 people.

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Nov 19, 2012#180

Some more photos;

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#181

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Nov 19, 2012#182

Its so weird seeing Jennifer here.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#183

so you can see Jenny many times soon if she has a flat in Istanbul ;) Happy Turkish Lovers :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#184

"You will see me in Istanbul, more frequently"
                    Jennifer Lopez liked the international atmosphere of Istanbul, decided to invest in real estate here.

Latin Artist Jennifer Lopez come to give a concert in Turkey .She liked Istanbul 's international atmosphere , decided to invest in real estate. Lopez apartment is constructed by Alasehir of Çalık Gurubu'na Metropol Istanbul projects

On Turkish national broadcast and Cnn Lopez was interviewed,i'm trying to be intelligent in investing,she said. "I'm lucky in my career and to have both my children ," Lopez expressed.Also she's completing her tenth album

I'm looking for different things and it really was a great honor to be offered this. I could not believe it was real even. I trying to be prudent with investing. First of all, I'm trying to choose my favorite places. I choose where I want to come back and that has a positive effect on me.I choose places that will be good investments in the future. The largest building is the biggest in Europe and is a great project and I am very happy with it.

Working hard like every mother. Doing my best. Their happiness and the children's health comes first and foremost, then comes living my life as a star.Knowing I can be a dancer and also actress without limiting myself. I actually see myself as all of them.All my other jobs, are extensions of the other things I do. I'm trying to be smart. Working with me in these decisions are people who helped me a lot . I feel very fortunate, to have my kids and have a career at the same time.

Today I don't have a lot of energy. I had three consecutive show. Today, I'm a little tired. When it's a dance song that really requires energy, people have expectations of me. Watching me dance for so many years,they want to see me move to the music. This is most adrenaline my fans, my audience will get to see. Their energies are reflected, transmitted to me in a way, like feeding off each other energies.

The tour began in June. Then I will have a Christmas vacation, I'm going home. I do not want to go anywhere. I want to be in my house. A film will be released at the end of January, there will be a little promotional events. Then I'll begin recording my tenth LP. The tenth album I will do this year.

I 'll be in an action film. The film also stars Jason Statham . Jason Statham fans will be happy because he does what fans like him to do. There is both action, as well as very exciting storyline,with a little more character and little more drama. A very nice movie, very exciting.

The job requires to be serious, but you need not take too seriously. There is a lot of responsibility, but I'm just trying to enjoy what I do.Trying to do it in the best way, And I know that it's a fun job. Ultimately my aim is to have fun.,entertain other people,enjoy it. That's why I'm glad I can do it.

Yes Istanbul! 'You can see me more. I'll come back ,said Lopez. Of Istanbul and the Turks,they left a very good impression on me. Come back soon.

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Nov 19, 2012#185

Thanks! Jen looks great!

I wonder if this is a deal like the Icon building in Miami. It was reported that Jen and Marc bought the unit and Marc even talked about it, but it was PR for Icon, as they never actually bought it.

Here's a video of that press conference:

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

The twins were there, too, you can see them in a video here:

http://emlakkulisi.tv/izle/varyap/metro ... -5846.html

I guess with the kids and whole entourage, they are going with a Sprinter these days.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#186

^^ They say she bought it.But i'm sure she got a special deal;b How many homes does she have now?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#187

wow what a gorgeous dress. love that slit on the hips :D

Contributor

Nov 20, 2012#188

Wow! I didn't notice until you said it. lol

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#189

Yea, need more pics of this

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#190

OMG!!She bought an apartment?????Well it pays off to be Jenn!! I wonder how much it costs!!!

and What are the pics for???Interview???

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#191

She looks amazing! I hope to see her there someday :love

14K2,771
                                  Contributor
                                  14K2,771

Nov 20, 2012#192

Nice look, might be a Pucci dress

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#193

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Nov 20, 2012#194

Thanks!!

They reported she purchased the Icon apartment, too, but that wasn't the actual case. That's what I mean.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#195

she looks elegant, i love it :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#196

Jennifer Lopez Galatasaray surprise!
                                            November 20, 2012 17:15 Twilight News
                                            Galatasaray managers and singer Jennifer Lopez talked about gift.

Galatasaray 's according to the news published on the official site; Manchester United executives and managers Sedat Doğan and Emir Sarıgül eating at Galatasaray,with the world-famous singer Jennifer Lopez . Galatasaray Sports Club , one of the world's major clubs,gave her a Galatasaray shirt with her name on it as a gift. Her managers thanks for the gift offering, Jennifer Lopez, said I was very happy to receive such a gift ...

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Nov 20, 2012#197

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#198

Nov 20, 2012#199

Jlonewbie wrote:OMG!!She bought an apartment?????Well it pays off to be Jenn!! I wonder how much it costs!!!

and What are the pics for???Interview???
                                                  She went to a private party but it looks like she did an interview before for a magazine.She looks amazing in that dress

video starts at 3:00 http://beyazgazete.com/video/webtv/maga ... 46207.html

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#200

What team does that Jersey belong to??

Read more posts (21 remaining)