Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#126

wow :D congrats mem. so happy 4 u!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#127

Congrats Mem!! Retweeted your tweets many times. Congrats!!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#128

No vid's of the concert tonight yet?

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Nov 17, 2012#129

That's so cool, mEm!!!!! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#130

I wanna meet her too :(

Intro to Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#131

Well I couldn't I feel bad..

But it was great to have her here, I got two VIP tickets but unfortunately I did not bought any for today, well i'm a bit broke hahaha

Every second was amazing..

This is from the 14th, which was an amazing night for me!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#132

Congrats mEm :D So glad u met her! :)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#133

It's too good to be true.!!!! waow what a spacial moment :! omg! we have a good story to write :) that you never read before :) @j_lo_diva :D We are the luckyest fans i think :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#134

cant wait to hear it and some photos and videos too :D

Intro to Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#135

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

in the last of the video.She accepting our flowers that we made it with pics of coconuts :)she was so suprised about that :) omg im so happy.

Master of Jenology

Nov 17, 2012#136

She do the bellydance she talked about?

46K3,604
                        Admin
                        46K3,604

Nov 17, 2012#137

Fashion4us wrote:[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

in the last of the video.She accepting our flowers that we made it with pics of coconuts :)she was so suprised about that :) omg im so happy.

lol! Do you hvae a pic? I can't see it in the video.

Mem, where are youuuuu? :P

HQs

Nov 18, 2012#138

I forgot to post this yesterday. A pic of the crowd:

Amaaazing!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#139

AMAZIN NIGHT FOR ME.WHAT A SPECIAL MOMENT...

. i feel so lucky cause i can see her from frontraw. i took this pic. it's good 'nuff. Isnt it ?

SHE İS ALWAYS MY QUENN...SHE IS THE ONE...

Nov 18, 2012#140

İstanbul 16 november...

Nov 18, 2012#141

16 november istanbul concert...

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#142

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#143

i took this pics :) omg! we were this close :) i just cant :( !!! whenever i close my eyes she is standing there and look in to my eyes like she did that day ...

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#144

and these pics show how we went crazy :) :D We were like " omg, wtf!" all night ... That was the greatest moment for us. and we're gonna write our story in few mins ...

Nov 18, 2012#145

OK this is the time of why i said we are the luckiest fans :) we made this flowers for her. when she saw our gifts she's like " Oh my godness, what is thaat" And showed everyone :D and said "thank you,its so sweet" to us ... And then she keeps her eyes on us whenever she comes to the catwalk. :)

@fashion4us

Nov 18, 2012#146

16 NOVEMBER ISTANBUL CONCERT I TOOK THIS VİDEO...

Nov 18, 2012#147

for tweet2meet pics but it doesnt work :(

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#148

I don't know how i tell the story. I'ts just like a dream. But we have videos and pics to belive that it was real

Me and My buddy buddy friend @j_lo_diva made all stuffs in 1-2 weeks. We were so excited. And thats why we went the concert hall's door at 6am. Yes i know it's so early to go maybe but it wasnt a problem for us. It's too cold and windy but we don't mind it till a security warned us. He said " you must be crazy it's too early and cold, you should go and drink something hot." and we do it. We went a cafe near the Arena. Then our Turkey Fan Club's other 2 members came too, we went to the door again at 8am and we never left there anymore :) We tweeted to jen we said " we are waitin for you since 6am"

Then... last 1 hour to the show, Her assistant came out to the door. He asked for us to the security. He said " there are some fans waiting for hours, i want them to the come in first." And we are like " OMG thats us ! And i remember you" He took us in to the concert hall without any control. He's like OK!

And finally we are in the magicland. We went front to the catwalk and stick to the barriers

Show started, we went crazy as you guess :) and when she finished LDCAT performance she talked with her fans.

She saw our flowers and suprised so much. OMG! what a special and touchful moment. we'll remember this moment every single day... She showed our gifts to everyone,the hall went crazy,then gave flovers to her cousin. and talked to us.

When show goes on, she often look into our eyes. When she started to the dancebreak of Im Into You every body stops for a while. At this time j_lo_diva screamed "J.LOOOO" she heard and gave us a sexy look again... i feel like im in heaven :S ...

Our moves and screams noticed by the j.lo,dancers (Tera Perez, also she tweeted about it to me today )and also security :) security was like " waow i've never seen fans like this before, you're crazy"

We meet Gilber Saldivar after the show we took a picture with him. and i congartulated him. he was so cute too :p

We find the Assistant again, we said thanx to him. He said " She take your flowers you are so lucky, she loved them.not no chance to see her, she'll probably come again." We said bye and go to tour stuff :D bought our fanbook. and turn back to home :)

thanx if you Read it :)

Here is the video :)

j_lo_diva

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#149

thanks the photos and videos :) amazing crowd :D

Nov 18, 2012#150

amazing! congrats guys! a memory to treasure forever :D

Read more posts (71 remaining)