Oct 24, 2012#51

Have alot of fun guys

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 25, 2012#52

have a great night guys! shout out loud! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 25, 2012#53

In a few minutes I'm on my way to Munich :woot :woot

Still can't believe tonight is the night I will finally see her live on stage!! :woot :woot

Too bad she is not doing #Tweet2Meet today but atleast I get to see her on stage :D :D

See you tomorrow guys :woot :woot :woot :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 25, 2012#54

Have Fun Guys!

Miriam Enjoy Your Nigth :D!

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Oct 25, 2012#55

Have an amazing time!!! :love

Pic of Jen arriving:

Oct 25, 2012#56

Jennifer Lopez ‏@JLo

MUNICH. #DanceAgainWorldTour Wanna come backstage? #Tweet2Meet tweet me a pic of U and UR tix 4 tonite picking a winner soon!

Good luck, BBers!!!

26K8,905
              Doctor of Jenology
              26K8,905

Oct 25, 2012#57

Have fun! :)

Contributor

Oct 25, 2012#58

JenRox wrote:Jennifer Lopez ‏@JLo

MUNICH. #DanceAgainWorldTour Wanna come backstage? #Tweet2Meet tweet me a pic of U and UR tix 4 tonite picking a winner soon!

Good luck, BBers!!!
                  Hope she'll do that for Oberhausen, too!!
                  She posts that on Twitter, right?

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Oct 25, 2012#59

Yup. :D

Contributor

Oct 25, 2012#60

She'll probably do that for the rest of Europe. Come on! I want BBers to meet her! :(

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 25, 2012#61

To nad she didnt do that for berlin... oh well

Intro to Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#62

Aw ma Gaaaaash! GUUUUYYYYYZ!
                          I had an AMAZiNG night! :D Still not calm! I only had 6 hours of sleep after being up until 3am this morning because I had a journey back home of 260km!
                          But it was SO SO SO SO worth it! `*.*´
                          I had a seating place and the stage was 3-4 metres beeline away from me :D
                          I had a wonderful view and I'm putting my stuff I recorded to my HD at the moment :D

IMPORTANT BECAUSE OF CAMS FOR THE GERMAN/EUROPE DATES!
                          They only said if it's a reflex camera or higher you're not allowed to take it in but I got through with mine easily!

I bought the tourbook, the necklace and the one poster twice because on is already at my door :D and I will keep the other one safe :D

I participated her "Tweet2Meet" but as soon as I got to the hall my I-Net connection on my cell died on me :(

I filmed almost the full show and when "Dance again" came my cam battery died on me so I needed to record her and Caspers dance on my mobile and it has a HORRiBLE quality but at least I got it :D

Aaaaand my lovely JLo Dancers retweeted me last night :D

This is me -> :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#63

wow, glad u had a great nigth mel :D cant wait for your videos and photos :D

how was jen at her show? any reviews? bout the people? her voice? etc :)

Intro to Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#64

RtothaJO wrote:wow, glad u had a great nigth mel :D cant wait for your videos and photos :D

how was jen at her show? any reviews? bout the people? her voice? etc :)
                              Photos and videos are "in the making" *nods* :D
                              Jennifer was amazing! She was funny, beautiful, laughing and smiling and full of power! Her voice was really so clear and great I was blown away!
                              Securities were.. Well.. Securities x'D.. But they were really nice! :)
                              The dancers were all smiling and waving!
                              It was a wonderful show and Casper and Jennifer were so cute I couldn't even `*.*´

Master of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#65

Wow thanks Mels. She is greaaat.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#66

OMG I was front row, she touched my hand and once looked right at me ... AHHHH :woot :woot
                                  Ok got to calm me down ...

Let's start from the top:
                                  I arrived with my mom and sister around 4.30pm in front ot the arena, there where around 30 people so we got a place in the first row in front of the doors. Talked with some people there and had a great time .. it was so funny at one point there was a little black and white cat who was walking between the people and walked behind the barrier .. lol everyone was watching her.
                                  It was such a surreal moment when Jen started to rehearse .. I was a little bit surprised that she sang Que Hiciste and No me Queda Más even thought she didn't perform them later in concert .. they even did QHe Hiciste 3-4 times :interesting
                                  At 6.30pm they opened the door and we were one of the first to get in there. I just followed the people in front of me, but they were first running into the wrong direction so we had to get back again but then we found the right stairway and run to the stage. We got a place in the front row on the left side of the catwalk. I bought the Tourbook and two T-shirts and while waiting for Stooshe to perform I looked through the Tourbook and all the people behinde and next to me looked through it with me, so everyone gave a comment about the pics .. that was very cool.
                                  At around 8pm Stooshe started to sing. They were good.
                                  So funny after they stopped singing there was a guy on stage who pulled down the Stooshe curtain, but at one side it pinched and didn't want to fall and he pulled and pulled on it, but it didn't move .. after a while he finally got the curtain down and the whole arena started to scream - you could tell he was a little bit embarrassed :lol:
                                  And finally at around 9.15pm Jen hit the stage. It looked so cool with all the lights and the dancers ... after Get right she was standing on the top of the catwalk and that was the moment when I got the chance to touch her hand .. her fingers were so cold!!
                                  And my feets started to shake .. I couldn't believe it after 7 years I'm finally sooo close to her.
                                  And jen was amazing, full of energy, smiling the whole time and her voice sounded amazing live .. I was really impressed!!
                                  And of course she killed every choreo.
                                  After Goin In she always points to the crowd and let them sing ' I'm goin in' and she did that also to her left side ... she just looked right at me pointed with the mic in my direction and I just screamed as loud as I could 'I'm goin in' ... I was sooo happy :woot :woot
                                  Well, I was basically singing along the whole time with jen. I was a bit dissapointed that the people around me didn't know the lyrics or at least they didn't sing along .. oh well I sang for them all.
                                  Oh and Jen is sooo tiny .. I already knew it, because you guys who met her before told us about it ... but she is really tiny!! And her butt isn't as huge as it seems sometimes on pics - it's perfect!! And her abs are amazing!! :bow
                                  And her smile is really soooo cute. I just wanted to hug her :oops:
                                  But Jen really gave it her all!!!
                                  I'm uploading my pics right now .. most of them don't have a good quality, but whatever.
                                  I'm soo looking forward for next week in Oberhausen!!
                                  This time I didn't get the chance to meet her backstage, but maybe I will be lucky next week. Never stop dreaming. :rockon

Lol sry. for my essay :oops:

Master of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#67

^lol no problem...the longer the better!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#68

Here are some of my pics .. I know they are not the best quality:

Btw. who is she again?? I saw her a few times with Jen over the years, but can't tell right now who she is.

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Oct 26, 2012#69

:love Loved reading your stories!! :D

I don't know her name, but yeah, she is photographed with Jen a lot. I think we started seeing her around the time she started Idol?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#70

Great story! Glad you had an amazing time :D

lol, is she really that tiny?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#71

Here are some of my pictures :D Please enjoy!

Me in front of the hall with the Tour Poster commercial :"": thingy x'D

My view onto the stage before the show began :D

The big blanket again from the view onto on of the 3 large monitors

One of the dancers who peeked over to us fans before the show started :D

Jen getting doooown with her dancers :dance2

Jenny from the block, YO! :D :rockon

Our queen at the Bongos!

And the stuff I bought :D The necklace, the Tourbook and the poster which is already on my door

One video is already up, too! My lovely JLo Dancers at the AMAZiNG Intro! :clap :dance2
                                            [BBvideo][/BBvideo]

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#72

nice Story Miriam , Mels!
                                              Glad You Had Time Girls! :hug

@Sanchos, Yes, she`s Tiny and petit :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#73

Glad you enjoyed the show :D Seeing her in person was for me almosty surreal experience so I know how you felt :D

Intro to Jenology

Oct 26, 2012#74

Goin' in.. Excuse the shakiness and me singing and shouting in the background but I believe you know why :D x'D
                                                  And it took AGES to upload .__.

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

12K31
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K31

Oct 26, 2012#75

Amazing pic's thanks guys :smile:

Read more posts (17 remaining)