Jennifer Lopez and Wisin y Yandel announce concert in Puerto Rico on 12/21 & 12/22!!

Jennifer Lopez and Wisin y Yandel announce concert in Puerto Rico on 12/21 & 12/22!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#1

Jennifer Lopez & Wisin & Yandel Concert Announced at Coliseo de Puerto Rico on December 22!!

Tickets are available on Sept 13! http://www.ticketpop.com/

OMG THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!! SO AFTER AUSTRALIA, SHES GOING TO PUERTO RICO!!! :woot :woot :woot

Master of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#2

jlo Greece putting his name in the poster. :lol:

Edit you changed it. Nice. I was wondering why she didn't announce Puerto rico.

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Sep 07, 2012#3

I knew it!! :D

Wisin Y Yandel ‏@wisinyyandel

El 22 de diciembre se hace historia en el Coliseo de PR con el junte de los grandes - Follow The Leader El Concierto junto a @JLo

Follow The Leader El Concierto - 22 de diciembre en el Coliseo de PR, Boletos a la venta desde este jueves 13 de septiembre @JLo @nolimitpr

Follow The Leader The Concert - December 22 at the Coliseum. Tickets go on sale 9/13!

--
        I switched the poster for the untagged version.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#4

It's 'Follow the leader' concert, NOT 'Dance again' concert!

It's NOT her concert??

is she just going to make an appearence? I don't ge it!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#5

Doesnt matter, shes still going to PR either way!!!

Sep 07, 2012#6

Lucy19 wrote:jlo Greece putting his name in the poster. :lol:

Edit you changed it. Nice. I was wondering why she didn't announce Puerto rico.

I didnt edit anything lol, this one didnt have their name on it...i dunno hahah

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Sep 07, 2012#7

^That was me, I mentioned it above. :D

Follow The Leader is their song together. It looks like they are co-headliners to me.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#8

Sanchoz wrote:Doesnt matter, shes still going to PR either way!!!
                  is she just going to make an appearence? I don't get it!

Sep 07, 2012#9

JenRox wrote:Follow The Leader is their song together. It looks like they are co-headliners to me.
                    Like what she did with Enrique?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#10

JenRox wrote:Follow The Leader is their song together. It looks like they are co-headliners to me.

Yeah same here

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Sep 07, 2012#11

Yup, lover06! That's what I think.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#12

JenRox wrote:^That was me, I mentioned it above. :D

Oh hahahahah i see, my bad...i was looking hard for a good 10 minutes trying to find the tag, i was like wtf am i blind :lol:

Contributor

Sep 07, 2012#13

It's really not a big deal though. The Ricans from PR are never there for her, but get dat money Jenny!

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

Sep 07, 2012#14

Would love to go there, always wanted to go to Puerto Rico

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#15

Thats awesome news!!!!Now if she would only add Mexico it will be even better

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#16

great news :D

finale with the people she loves :)

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

Sep 07, 2012#17

Amazing!!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#18

thats great!

13K3,068
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K3,068

Sep 07, 2012#19

Great news...a VERY busy woman this year

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Sep 07, 2012#20

That's why we love her! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2012#21

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:It's really not a big deal though. The Ricans from PR are never there for her, but get dat money Jenny!

WHY?

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Sep 08, 2012#22

The show is going to be over 3 hours long and they will each do their own set!

Per ElNeuvoDia:

Wisin y Yandel and J.Lo together in concert in Cuba

The show will be on December 22 at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico
                                              The Wisin y Yandel with Jennifer Lopez will be in two parts with a duration of more than three hours. (AFP)

By Damaris Hernandez Market / [email protected]

Confirmed! The diva Jennifer Lopez and called "duo," Wisin y Yandel will be together at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico Jose Miguel Agrelot.

After eleven years of absence J.Lo returns to Puerto Rico with his energetic show, concert producer confirmed on the island, Paco Lopez.

The concert called "Follow The Leader" will be on December 22 and will be structured in two parts with a duration of more than three hours. Each artist will be presented individually with their shows, explained Lopez, who is also in charge of producing concerts Urban exponents and outside Puerto Rico.

"This is one of the most anticipated shows. J.Lo is not present on the island for eleven years. Not that J.Lo is going to sing a song with Wisin y Yandel, but it will come complete with his show an hour and a half. It's the same show of his tour. It's a huge show at the production level, "said Lopez on tour" Dance Again "the singer has filed Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Canada and the United States.

While, the reggaeton made a new show on par with the repertoire of the album "Leaders". The show of performers of "abuse" will be different from that presented in December 2011 at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico.

The gather of exponents occurred after recorded the song "Follow The Leader" in which he also made a video with the diva. The binomial Cayey also J.Lo has accompanied some of his concerts, most recently last Saturday at the American Airlines Arena in Miami. There also was Enrique Iglesias.

The concert ticket sales begin on Thursday September 13 at the Coliseum box office and Ticketpop Puerto Rico.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/wisinyyandely ... 39175.html

Contributor

Sep 08, 2012#23

Kpierre wrote:
                                                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:It's really not a big deal though. The Ricans from PR are never there for her, but get dat money Jenny!

WHY?
                                                They just never were.

Alot of em don't use her because she doesn't sing in Spanish, her films are not in Spanish, she barely speaks a lick in Spanish, she rarely ever visits or tours there, and she is from the states. Dumb, I know, but that's how they are over there. Although, the men do agree that she's hot & sexy, the youngins and the females don't really ever care for her. Their primary language is Spanish and because of that they follow other international Spanish-speaking Latin pop stars and popular local singers from the island like Victor Manuelle, Luis Fonsi, Ednita Nazario, Melina Leon, Giselle, Tito Rojas, Olga Tañon, Chayanne, etc., and Reggaeton artists like Wisin y Yandel, De La Ghetto, Plan B, Don Omar, Jowell y Randy, J.King Y Maximan, Nova y Jory, Alexis y Fido, Neñgo Flow, Guelo Star, Franco El Gorila, Cosculluela, Arcangel, Ivy Queen, Tony Dize, Yomo, and the list goes on and on. They're really close minded when it comes to music. It's basically what everyone is listening to is what you're listening to as well, and Reggaeton is like the main genre there. It's basically like their Spanish Hip-Hop. You hear it in the malls, restaurants, radios, in cars, clubs, homes, parties, retail stores, etc. You rarely ever hear English music, anywhere. If you do it's more of a surprise. I know I get surprised when I do. :lol

And let's not even get to Country, Rock, or Dancehall. It's pretty much unknown there. :lmao

Anyway, they was never here for her, although they do respect her work ethic and grind, but everytime I speak about her over there, their attitude is usually like yea we know her but we don't follow or care for her like that. If they do, they mostly speak about her relationships [like the one she had with Marc Anthony which was huge over there], they also had a dislike for her because Dayanara is from PR and they believe Jen stole Marc from Dayanara, so they think she's a homewrecker. Besides that, it's usually just talks about other unrelated news that have little or nothing to do with her music or acting career.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2012#24

This reminds me of her Puerto Rico concert performing before countless audiences on the concert and also when she visited the country with Marc.

12K11,434
                                                  Contributor
                                                  12K11,434

Sep 08, 2012#25

This concert will be epic. Im glad she is going back to PR, cant believe its been so many years since her last concert there. Love when she does these kind of colabos with other artist. If this shit was a few days later I would get tickets and go out to PR, but that is the exact date I get back from being out at sea working.

Read more posts (147 remaining)