lol

46K3,605
          Admin
          46K3,605

Aug 05, 2012#5

No one went to this one?

Here are some nice tweets:

Danii Mendoza` ‏@Thtmxicanchicka

It was amazing seeing @enrique305 and @JLo tonight in Kansas City!!!! I had such a great time!!!! #IWANNADANCEAGAIN<3

MaestraKilcoyne ‏@maestrakilcoyne

@JLo ¡Me encantó su show esta noche en Kansas City! ¡Ojalá que regrese algún día para cantar y bailar mucho más!

Alex Germanotta ‏@KATYCATSAREUS

@JLo IN KANSAS CITY MO AT SPRINTCENTER AUG 4 2012 SUCH A AMAZING NIGHT! BEST NIGHT EVER! LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! :) http://pic.twitter.com/tgFuscho

Tawnya Cruz ‏@phyve

It's Was A Dope Concert wit @JLo & @enrique305 2nyte here in Kansas City. #Dance Again Tour #Love ya Jenny from da block

Paige Zinaman ‏@immazinaman

@JLo Your concert was FANTASTIC!! Much love from Kansas City!!!

13K1,207
            Doctor of Jenology
            13K1,207

Aug 05, 2012#6

Master of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#7

and that hair is back!!! =.=
                Come on Jenn!!The wavy hair looked perfect!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#8

Wow!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#9

great photos! :D wow

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#10

i was about to post ealier that i believe sarah novack is from kansas city..but i could be wrong with all these states in usa..lol

14K2,614
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,614

Aug 05, 2012#11

A video of her "Let's Get Loud" performance:

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#12

Very cool..

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#13

Niceeee and thats a great shot !!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#14

I didn't know where to put this pic.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#15

Awwwww cute

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#16

Killa Tila wrote:i was about to post ealier that i believe sarah novack is from kansas city..but i could be wrong with all these states in usa..lol

Hey hey now don't be talking about me when I am gone lol just kidding! I am from Kansas but right now I live on the opposite side of the state. I couldn't go to this concert because I had to go to a wedding. I am going to the Dallas one though but by then I will be living in a different part of KS!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#17

thanks for the photos and vids :D

12K31
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K31

Aug 06, 2012#18

Thanks guys

46K3,605
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,605

Aug 06, 2012#19

Lopez, Iglesias offer a blizzard of sights and sounds

Her set was relatively short for a headliner, but for the nearly 70 minutes she was on stage, Jennifer Lopez and her entourage of dancers and musicians filled the Sprint Center with a blizzard of sights and sounds.

There were several wardrobe changes; there were skits; there were videos and virtual guests (Lil Wayne, Pitbull, Flo Rida); there was a light show; there was high-flying choreography; there was confetti; and, almost incidentally, there was singing. And most of the night, the crowd of 9,000-plus was standing, adding to the festive mood.

The set list included barely more than a dozen songs, including a three-song medley, and most were her best-known songs. “Get Right,” which opened the show after her dancers, in top hats and canes, delivered an old-school Hollywood dance routine. Then she rolled out the hits, including some that are now more than a decade old: “Love Don’t Cost a Thing,” “I’m Into You,” “Waiting for Tonight.”

Lopez was backed by an eight-piece band that included two backup vocalists, and surrounded by her buff dance crew most of the night. She turned 43 in July, but she hung with much-younger dance partners, who included her boyfriend, Casper Smart. She isn’t the most dynamic vocalist and it seemed apparent she was getting some recorded backup throughout the night, especially during those songs in which she also danced vigorously. After one of those numbers, she was clearly out of breath as she spoke to the crowd.

Her onstage personae is appealing; she manages to come across as the girl she portrays in “Jenny From the Block,” which provided one of the bigger moments of the night. Things slowed a bit during a boxing skit that broke out in the middle of the show, set to her song “Louboutins.” That gave her time for another wardrobe change. She returned to the stage after that and launched into “Goin’ In,” then the medley that mashed up “I’m Real,” “All I Have” and “Ain’t it Funny.”

She pounded conga drums to introduce the propulsive party anthem, “Let’s Get Loud,” then rolled into the caffeinated dance anthem “Papi.” Much of her music is heavily beat driven dance music, so lyrics are typically an afterthought — couplets such as “Put your hands up in the air, dance for your man, if you care.” She ended with “Dance Again,” a single off her just-released “Dance Again … The Hits” album, which set off the confetti cannons, further whipping up the celebratory mood.

Lopez is touring with Enrique Iglesias, who opened the show with a one-hour-plus set that was as dynamic as hers, even more so at times. He turned 36 in May, but Iglesias acts like a guy in his mid-20s who likes to have a good time, all the time.

He brought two guys on stage for a chat that went on too long, plied them with a lot of his own brand of rum, then talked one in to helping him with his cover of “Stand By Me.” And despite the presence of children as young as 5 or so, he dropped more than a few F-bombs.

For his signature anthem “Hero,” he encouraged people in the lower section to bust through security and fill the floor around the secondary stage at the back of the arena, which they did. Then he brought on stage a woman who said she was 21and then lasciviously serenaded her.

But he also ignited the place with jackhammer dance tunes such as “I Like How It Feels,” “Dirty Dancer” and “I Like It.” His set, too, was filled with lots of visual stimuli (lasers, a disco ball, virtual appearances by Usher and Lil Wayne). It all served the point of the entire evening, which was about escape and reaping the fleeting but visceral rewards of sheer entertainment.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/01/37 ... rylink=cpy

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#20

sarahnovack1033 wrote:
                                          Killa Tila wrote:i was about to post ealier that i believe sarah novack is from kansas city..but i could be wrong with all these states in usa..lol

Hey hey now don't be talking about me when I am gone lol just kidding! I am from Kansas but right now I live on the opposite side of the state. I couldn't go to this concert because I had to go to a wedding. I am going to the Dallas one though but by then I will be living in a different part of KS!
                                          hahaha i was right about kansas then!lol! :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#21

^ LOL yes u were!

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Aug 07, 2012#22

No "Louboutins" performance??

46K3,605
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,605

Aug 07, 2012#23

It has always been the same interlude. There was confusion in Chicago, but it was the same as always. ^^