Nice!

12K31
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K31

Aug 04, 2012#52

No pic's guys !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#53

I was super excited to come seei JLO again in concert, ironically seems like I WAS sitting same spot as last concert I went. I met with another Jlover from Beyond Beautiful, RicanoRuben! I finally met another bb member! I wanted to meet other people from the forum but no one else hit me up. ::shame on you Beyond Beautiful members should stick together!!

Enrique came on first, hes not such a great entertainer like JLO who lights up a room, however I have respect for Enrique, he really interacted with the crowd. Few lucky people went up on stage with him!

Its JLO time!! JLO came out in a huge entrance lights, dancers, she looked amazing!! All her outfits looked great in person... She's so beautiful up close!!!! She performed Get Right first, love that song__!!!

All the videos shown behind JLO were simply beautiful, loved the one with casper and jlo together with baby I love you playing in the background and them doing dance moves,

She performed Louboutins with the ring Nd all, it was simply hot!!

Her new york fitted hat she.wore.from Jenny from the block was so hot I wanted a pair! Shes like sorry i gotta tep New York... I was rocking mine too!! :)

I was sitting and standing next to the second stage in the back that JLO never went on, but Enrique did. In that same location I saw Benny and Casper.... I saw Casper walking up and I wanted to ask him, "Omg can I please get a chance to meet JLO!!" But this girl sitting next to me was moving slow and i WAS like Omg move please!!!!!!! Move move!!! And i cussed her out in Spanish like come on man move!!! By the time her ass moved casper went inside the gate with Benny and i guess they were looking at JLO perform and writing stuff down.

I WAS so tempted to ask Benny and casper if i can meet JLO but didn't have.a.chance too, and not sure if they would've done so :( ... I did however said hi to casper and he said hi back, and at the end saw Benny, said hey how u doing Benny, looked at me, I shook his hand, I froze and didn't mention to meet her cuz he seemed in a rush, Benny.shook my hand!! Jlos manager!! I WAS happy lol (I was wearing a rudeboy neckalace and a new York fitted if u ever read this Benny) lol , gosh I had a great time!!

Hate how when u get closer look security are such assholes :( I love JLO , came to see her, and paid a lot of money to do so, don't tell me to move back to my seat!! Are u crazy!!

End of thr show was great as well, JLO said thank u and disappeared... I have pics but my camera died Smh couldn't get super close pics cuz my camera was being weird... Recorded one with my fone though dunno how to upload through my fone though.

Had.a fantastic time, wish I had a meet and greet :( I Havnt had a chance to meet her yet like most of yall have on here :( I wanna hug her and get an autograph that was when I die I can say I met my role model, my #1 Jlo

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#54

photos? :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#55

Sounded amazing!

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Aug 04, 2012#56

I'm glad you had a good time! :D

They just showed a video of Loubs, though, no?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#57

It was a whole louboutins performance

14K2,771
                Contributor
                14K2,771

Aug 04, 2012#58

Omg a full Louboutins performance?! Damn!!!!
                  I wanna see that in Rotterdam, Antwerp or London

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#59

Thats just not fair lol

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Aug 04, 2012#60

Like, with Jen singing? Or was it just the guys boxing to it?

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#61

Hey guys! Check the photos from Chicago in my site: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 801&type=1

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#62

She had the ring with JLO on each corner, the boxers, the number lady, the referee, JLO in a black cape looking thing boxers come out with, it was a very hot performance and i love louboutins !! Every song was a banging performance unlike Enrique he just had himself and a band in the back JLO had it all!! Casper went up after viewing her from second stage to perform dance again choreography break in the song super hot .. :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#63

found this on youtube..

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Aug 05, 2012#64

cnt find louboutins video, pls somebody look for it, :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#65

Yes somebody please!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#66

RtothaJO wrote:found this on youtube..

:clap i love u :dance2

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Aug 05, 2012#67

Today its the concert on KANSAS CITY right???
                                    can you open a new topic about that concert?

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#68

Oh yah thats right! Admin!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#69

i think yesss :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#70

I dont even think there was a topic i dont think anybody from here is going...i was going to go but it was a 7 hour drive and my mom is on a trip...:-(

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#71

OMFG. A LOUBOUTINS PERFORMANCE?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#72

There was NOT a Louboutins performance, it was the same video interlude as the other concerts.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#73

LOL at the audience just sitting there while dance again is playing.
                                                Doesn't those people have energy?
                                                I mean, JLo's there dancing and calling people to cheer and they are just sitting there looking... I have no words to describe the feeling I feel seeing that, it's just unbelievable... I'm from Brazil and it is the first time I see people "enjoying" a concert like this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#74

Jamie_J wrote:LOL at the audience just sitting there while dance again is playing.
                                                  Doesn't those people have energy?
                                                  I mean, JLo's there dancing and calling people to cheer and they are just sitting there looking... I have no words to describe the feeling I feel seeing that, it's just unbelievable... I'm from Brazil and it is the first time I see people "enjoying" a concert like this.

+1

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#75

lbarrios1023 wrote:There was NOT a Louboutins performance, it was the same video interlude as the other concerts.

I'm not here for these conflicting reports. I need receipts.

Read more posts (17 remaining)