12K31
Doctor of Jenology
12K31

Jul 28, 2012#376

Sources18 wrote:shorty doo wop is a term of endearment...

:bewildered

Intro to Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#377

JLopez wrote:

ummm ok whatever that means...

the birthday surprise was a cool thing that occurred during the show she genuinely looked surprised.

12K31
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K31

Jul 28, 2012#378

No sorry i'm still i don't understand what that mean LOL forget it

Intro to Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#379

JLopez wrote:No sorry i'm still i don't understand what that mean LOL forget it

aiight... Its cool... its a long the line like calling someone your boo etc etc... Its just me & my corny saying.. sorry.

Master of Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#380

Yuya wrote:
            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
            JenRox wrote:Ahhh, I'm glad you are ok, ringleader. That's so scary! At least you were able to see the show last week or whenever it was. :hug

I think these are from Boston? This guys uploaded like 20 videos. Here's the playlist:
            Yesssss it is from Boston!

He has the video where she got booed for filth! Although it's not as loud as it was in the concert. I didn't realize she said something about the Red Sox after. I think she said something about seeing the Red Sox? :lol

The drag starts @ 1:18

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]
            Lol I loooooove her!!!
            This is the 1 town she should have known to change up the wardrobe a little. Sure they could have found a diff hat

Contributor

Jul 28, 2012#381

JLopez wrote:

:lol :lol

JLopez behave.

It's kinda like calling someone your shorty. Kinda like being a boo, but not to that extent. It's a term for someone you're just talking to, getting to know, etc.

12K31
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K31

Jul 28, 2012#382

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                JLopez wrote:

:lol :lol

JLopez behave.

It's kinda like calling someone your shorty. Kinda like being a boo, but not to that extent. It's a term for someone you're just talking to, getting to know, etc.

Ahaaaaaa ok i understand now LOL

By the way i like the boo things :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#383

how could I have missed this thread :argh
                  She should've known better at wearing the hat..but it was funny to watch her

And OMFG! how can you post this on ATRL, you know nobody even watches the videos you post, you might as well have thrown a kitten into a pack of wild hyenas. Laughing and chewing you out like that..uhh uhh uhh..

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#384

I Missed All The fun In This Tread

while im reading im :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Me & my sis at the show:

Edit: Resized the pic :lol
                    I didn't think it was gonna come out so big on mobile.
                    Oh Hello BRO!

12K31
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K31

Jul 28, 2012#385

:lol: :lol: :lol:

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Jul 28, 2012#386

Emilin, you should say 'hi' to Josh's sis. :cool:

12K31
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K31

Jul 28, 2012#387

Emilin and J you are so crazy LOL :lol: :lol:

Master of Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#388

This is the 1 town she should have known to change up the wardrobe a little. Sure they could have found a diff hat[/quote]

Lol...it's not like u can find a Swarovski crystals strudded hat anywhere !!

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Jul 29, 2012#389

And she's from NYC. Why should she change her hat? lol

Contributor

Jul 29, 2012#390

@JenRox

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#391

hahahahaah LMAOOO !

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2012#392

theringleader wrote:Soooo I'm a little depressed. Was supposed to go to the show last night and meet up with JennyLo and try and deliver the gift. Well, at first it was a 7 hour drive to get here; second, we got stuck in traffic, and lastly, we got into an accident during the traffic! :( On top of that, both of our phones died. Thankfully, neither of us were hurt bad, but we didn't reach to Boston till almost 1am. Car = damaged and when back in Can we're going to have to get it taken to a shop. Sigh, so sad :(

I read through the posts, and it seems like it was a great show. JennyLo, sorry we couldn't meet up, but I'm glad you were able to get it to someone who would get it to her!
                                    I know I'm like OD late but chea i've been busy..
                                    I'm sorry to hear you got into a car accident, hopefully everything is okay now. Its okay Hon I'm glad you are okay. I hope it got to her, sadly no news or pics :argh but erm i hope she at least saw it.. :coffee
                                    ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
                                    theringleader, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I can't imagine what that felt like when you knew you wouldn't make it. I feel bad sis because it was me, you, and jennylo that were the main ones from Boston on BB since day one.
                                    Yea :( But hopefully theres a next time.

Here is my story, blah blah blah Then I got to the TD garden as I was walking to show my ticket security stopped me and told me I couldn't bring the gift in. I told them I was a member of forum that Jen's ppl knew about so it was safe, kept talking to the guy but he still didnt let me. I had to hand over the bag and they locked it this room. So later when I was inside the venue I talked to the security in there and told them how I had a gift for Jennifer blah blah blah (super nice chicks) they got me in contact with the supervisor I explained who I was and my story so the supervisor walked me out, got the gift and walked me back in. ( I was like ooooh SHIT lmao) While we walked back The supervisor went back stage called Jens ppl, he got in touch with them but told us to wait, so while we waited the show had already started so I went back to my seat thats when I saw Jens cuzin and just decided to had it to her, I asked her if i could Give it to Jen myself but she told me they had to leave right after the show. Anyways I told her who it was from and everything. IDK what happened to the gift after that, since we have so news of the gift. Which sucks :sorry: I tried guys.. Later that night I tried to give Jen her bday card while we was on stage, I was right there at the side of T reaching out, when Jen was right in my face and leaning over, she didn't extend her hand but was like right there, had the chance to grab it......next thing I know this, OMG!!!!!!! idiot of security took took it out of my hand (how i wish i could of slapped him) :x :x :x So another fan Took it and tried to give it to her and he took it way again, then another fan (a group) tried and again he took it and told me to go back to my seat. Thats when Jen moved away so I ended up yelling at him for being a douch then went to my seat.. After the show was over I met one of Jens dancers, he was really nice, talked to me and even took a pic, so I gave him the bday card and told him who it was from. :cool:

The end.

22K4,141
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    22K4,141

Aug 02, 2012#393

I'm really sorry to hear that guys but at least you tried and for the car accident I'm glad you're fine!!

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Aug 02, 2012#394

What an a-hole! :( I'm sure it made it to her, though. Think positive! :D

Otherwise, did you enjoy the show? :D

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2012#395

I would have killed the guy, I hate him so much right now!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#396

Yea I did Enjoy it :)

He is on my lil list lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#397

Lol sounded like an interesting day.....I hope she got it!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2012#398

News on Jennifer's BDay Gift

@Trios22 yes she got it and love them. They are on the bus.

Read more posts (-2 remaining)