Doctor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2012#101

Yah she did it in Minneapolis! Then she goes enough of the lovey dovey stuff! :-)

Intro to Jenology

Aug 02, 2012#102

aww, I love it when she says that!! then she sings do it well??? I wish I could go to a concert :(

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2012#103

No she didnt sing it i dont think....unless it was in the beginning cause i was in heaven for a while didnt come back down til the Bronx mix.....lol

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Aug 02, 2012#104

She dsoesn't perform DIW in the US. She does HIDDI. :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2012#105

Lol i love when she yelled let me go....lol

Admin

Aug 02, 2012#106

JenRox wrote:She dsoesn't perform DIW in the US. She does HIDDI. :D
              YAAAAAASssssssssssss!!! Can't wait to jam to this!! :Bravo:

I also read that article that she "fell" ...so had to come running to find out WTF! Glad it wasn't anything major! *phew*

Awesome read Danika!!! :dance

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#107

Lol making a bigger deal then it was...but if she fell i would have jumped on stage to save her! She kinda made that noise when she told Ellen about the AMA fall.....kinda the same sound.... lol first fail Minneapolis lol

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Aug 03, 2012#108

At least you heard her this time, so no one can bitch about her lip syncing, haha.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#109

Lol it sounded most of the time it was live.....i also thought it was cute when she said how about we slow it down...how about a song about love? Some people cheered not many so she said, well im sorry but im tired and thats too bad! Im like Bronx is coming out of JLo!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#110

^ LOL that's hilarous!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#111

HAHAHAH awww she is so cutee when she gets mad !!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#112

I laughed Because it was the voice she probably uses with her kids it was sweet but tough....lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#113

Lol jen is really funny and cute.

Im so happy for u danika, im sure u will hold that magical feeling for a long time :D

Tnx for the photos and stories. Sounds so amazing to see her. :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#114

Oh my god yes! I loved Jen before but after seeing her im a fan for life! Honestly she didnt let me down!

Aug 03, 2012#115

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]
                                Thats the shirtless guy Enrique brought on stage :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2012#116

Enrique is so cute :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#117

thanks for the videos danika. i enjoyed it! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#118

Jamie_J wrote:Enrique is so cute :love2
                                      :jenhifive and HOT :cool:

Aug 04, 2012#119

danikaheartsjlo wrote:
                                        ChristianM wrote:Danika, are you alive? :lol
                                        No I am dead

Okay first of all omg best night of my entire life forever! I was excited here but i wasnt totally in my full excitement until I got to the concert, i was shaking cause i was in the same building as her! Ahhhhhh! The opening act was okay i guess he sang like 3 or 4 songs one was from his new album coming out in sometime later this year. Enrique was good but he kept flirting with the same girls over and over again! The he brought up some guy with no shirt and sang to him and his friend that was getting married. He asked him if all Minnesotans were like this he said yes, i beg to differ....he talked to them which seemed like 20 minutes finally got back to the show. But then after every song he kept say Thank you Minneapolis...but then he did another song and another song and another song....he finally got off the stage! Then it took them a while to set up Jens set. Finally Jens dancers came out! I got some good pics of that! Side note: everybody smelled like Glowing, there was a heaving scent of it. Oh and is Jen using her tour bus still? Because there was 2 tour buses i was tempted to jump in and catch her but i didnt want to be arrested. But still very tempting! I would guess 70 percent of the people were there for Enrique and 30 percent for Jen. Jen was on Stage from 10:20 to 11:30.

Jen was AMAZING! OMG i almost died when she said, Hello Lovers!. Oh this is where a old lady stepped on my foot, now its bruised and where the people in front of us came, they were all 6'3 at least! Going on, I am pretty sure she did all the songs she normally does! When she was singing Jenny From The Block she looked at me and smiled i smiled and when she looked away i almost died! BTW again it really surprised me when her voice was that high! I got used to it though! I am pretty sure we made eye contact in On The Floor again but i am not sure. :D My phone and ipod took horrible pictures of the first part. They are all on my dads phone. This one girl had a sign she had to be like 8 or 9 had a sign saying, Fan since On The 6. I was just like you werent even born. Anyway jen saw it and said Hi Mama, to her :( Then during the end of one of the songs something was making a weird noise and she was funny about it she was like, What is that crazy sound, I do not like that sound, what was that! Shes funny just the tone of her voice. And honestly When she was talking I wanted to hug her so bad just go up there and give her a big hug. But man security in Minneapolis is one of the best i didnt want to be arrested. She did On The Floor said thank you and good night went off stage...then people started to leave. But she came out for Dance Again but alot of people near me left so I had a good view! But then she left, but they played Feeling so good on the way out! That was the best night of my entire life! I wish i could tell her that! It just was I cried at the end cause it was over :( Oh and she said, People taking off shirts, dancing wild whats wrong with y'all just kidding! She is so beautiful in person!

I got a tank top, a tshirt, waterbottle, tote bag, and the Tour book...thats all my dad would let me get....hmmmph

BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE FOREVER! :D
                                        :woot :woot
                                        Im Glad For You baby! :hug

LOL @ The Litle Girl fan since 1999 :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#120

I was like really!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#121

I wanna see the video of where she almost fell haha

:lol: :lol: look at the guy with sunglasses in the crowd so funny!

HER HAIR ALSO LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!! :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#122

I cant find the video but im sure it will pop up

46K3,606
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,606

Aug 04, 2012#123

I didn't think Enrique was as hot in person. :( he is really skinny.

Lol, Danika that reminds me of one show where she asked everyone of it was hot because "momma is hot" :lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#124

Lol Yah enrique was quite thin....And my toes r bruises from the stupid lady stepping on them.....poor toes....

12K31
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K31

Aug 04, 2012#125

danikaheartsjlo wrote:Lol Yah enrique was quite thin....And my toes r bruises from the stupid lady stepping on them.....poor toes....

hahahaha :lol:

Read more posts (7 remaining)