14K678
Admin
14K678

Jul 27, 2012#351

Haha J, I can't at you not posting the reason she was booed, just to get a hit thread...and then when someone finally figured out that it wasn't that serious you started spamming the topic with tour vids.

:lol:

They are already dragging her for the horrible DA the hits sales, this really isn't going to make it any worse. I'm glad we on BB all realized the GH was going to flop this hard before it was released, so there's not that much drama now.

26K8,905
    Doctor of Jenology
    26K8,905

Jul 27, 2012#352

SC88 wrote:Haha J, I can't at you not posting the reason she was booed, just to get a hit thread...and then when someone finally figured out that it wasn't that serious you started spamming the topic with tour vids.

That's why I did it. :cool:

I want them to check out Jen's tour videos. They always ignore my posts in the Dance Again Tour thread. :cry

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#353

Oh ok J. We forgive you. lol So your plan was to trick them into looking at the tour videos?

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Jul 27, 2012#354

Exactly. :oops:

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#355

Smart J. Very smart... Are you sure you're not related to Casper? LOL

26K8,905
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,905

Jul 27, 2012#356

shushhhh

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#357

"I'll never tell"

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Jul 27, 2012#358

J wrote:
                  SC88 wrote:Haha J, I can't at you not posting the reason she was booed, just to get a hit thread...and then when someone finally figured out that it wasn't that serious you started spamming the topic with tour vids.

I want them to check out Jen's tour videos. They always ignore my posts in the Dance Again Tour thread. :cry

LMAO that could have easily backfired with the TL;DR set. I'm sure people will still run with it.

BTW, all you people with the same avatars are confusing me. I didn't realize this was J!!

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#359

JenRox wrote:
                    J wrote:

LMAO that could have easily backfired with the TL;DR set. I'm sure people will still run with it.

BTW, all you people with the same avatars are confusing me. I didn't realize this was J!!
                    Yes!!! I said that before. Everyone go back to your regular avatars. It's mind boggling.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#360

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                      JenRox wrote:Ahhh, I'm glad you are ok, ringleader. That's so scary! At least you were able to see the show last week or whenever it was. :hug

I think these are from Boston? This guys uploaded like 20 videos. Here's the playlist:
                      Yesssss it is from Boston!

He has the video where she got booed for filth! Although it's not as loud as it was in the concert. I didn't realize she said something about the Red Sox after. I think she said something about seeing the Red Sox? :lol

The drag starts @ 1:18

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]
                      Lol I loooooove her!!!

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Jul 27, 2012#361

still no professional reviews? The Boston Globe and the Boston Herald don't care about Jen? :(

I found this from a random website.....

Music review :: Dance Again World Tour with Jennifer Lopez & Enrique Iglesias
                        by Chris Sosa

Syndication & Office Manager
                        Friday Jul 27, 2012

Jennifer Lopez has been on the scene for over a decade, but the Dance Again World Tour marks her debut as a headlining performer. In the US, J.Lo has partnered with superstar Enrique Iglesias as a co-headliner. The two performed at TD Garden in Boston on July 25th.

Iglesias performed first, a change due to press reviews criticizing his billing as the final performer. He kicked it off with "Tonight," a song that continues the good-boy’s attempt at being a bad one. No matter how hard he tries, a baby-faced crooner known for subtle love songs singing, "Tonight I’m fucking you!" just seems tacky.

Thankfully, the majority of the songs and Iglesias’ stage presence represented the Latin superstar who’s made the boys and girls swoon since the 90’s. Enrique took full command of the stage, keeping the audience whipped into a frenzy through hits like "Bailamos," "No Me Digas Que No," "Dirty Dancer," and last Summer’s anthemic "I Like It." Enrique’s live vocals have also improved, a welcome surprise that bolstered his stage presence.

In a show of support for the LGBT community, Iglesias invited a gay couple onto the stage midway through his set, sang to them, and implored them to get married before he came back on his next tour. The ecstatic couple thanked Enrique for loving all types of people, to which the audience erupted in applause. (Enrique also sang specifically to a gay man on the tour’s opening night.) Lest everyone forget he’s a ladies man, Iglesias brought a female audience member on stage to be serenaded through "Hero."

If the event sounds like a living Hallmark card, it was. But as contrived as the whole affair may be, Enrique’s extreme likability and guy-next-door persona sold it. What Iglesias lacks in maturity he makes up for in warmth. The screaming boys and girls of all types affirmed his universal appeal as pop music’s lovable jock out to throw a good party.

Jennifer Lopez was glitz and glam through her set. At 43, Lopez is in perfect shape, and it showed through her stepped up choreography. The live dancing easily surpassed what’s shown in J.Lo’s never-ending parade of music videos. It’s a good thing, because singing is not her forte.

The show itself involved an amount of self-worship that crossed the line into absurd. Lopez impersonated James Brown, jumped in the ring as a boxer, reminisced about the Bronx, flaunted her baby boyfriend, and waxed philosophical as a mother. Alternately funny and cringe-inducing, the only individual who seemed to not be in on the joke was Lopez, who remained enthralled with herself.

Not to say the audience didn’t enjoy it. Her performance level far surpasses her closest competitor: a decade-younger Britney Spears. Aside from a brief lag in the middle, Lopez kept them on their feet and dancing throughout the night, despite not going on stage until after 10pm.

J.Lo fans don’t pack an arena expecting high art, merely some sassy dance moves and Latin flavor. She delivered both in droves. For that, along with the surprisingly touching performance of "Until It Beats No More" and a showstopping encore, Lopez can say she’s gotten her debut world tour off to a satisfying start.

Frankie J serves as the opening act for the US leg, a pleasant yet ironic choice since he can sing circles around the headliners.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#362

All profesionnal critics are negative :(

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#363

:clap :rockon :dance2 :bow

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#364

LOL @ J changing his avatar when I stole his.

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Jul 27, 2012#365

:cheesygrin

13K3,068
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K3,068

Jul 27, 2012#366

J!!!!!!! ATRL users drag her the F out! Smart but slyyyy move :(

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#367

She is getting very good reviews so far :-)

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#368

the reviews are expected. to me they aren't horrible; just honest.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#369

I know that I am a little late but I must say the tour was amazing.. Frankie J was superb the man can truly sing... Enrique was surpringsly good his stage presence was uncanny his interaction with the crowd a pleasant surprise and refreshing... then La Lopez she showed up and showed out.. closing out the show it was better in person than those pesky you tube videos.... Here are a few pics if I can share of the concert...

(PS sorry if the pics are too big)...

Me

12K31
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K31

Jul 28, 2012#370

Awww cute :smile:

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Jul 28, 2012#371

Nice! And why are all BBers (and their sisters lol - is she your sister?) so good-looking haha.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#372

well thank you.... & no she is not my sister... thats my shorty doo-wop...

Contributor

Jul 28, 2012#373

Your boo? I refuse to believe.

12K31
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K31

Jul 28, 2012#374

What does doo-wop mean !!!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 28, 2012#375

shorty doo wop is a term of endearment...

Read more posts (23 remaining)