Master of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#326

Josh is looking good..LOL

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#327

So jd's another Joshua lover I see...

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#328

But she's def. singing over a backup track. Alot of songs sounded like that, and I remember this was one of them. It sounded like there would be 2 Jen's singing, but it didn't sound bad or obvious for that matter.

One you can tell wasn't her "live" voice, while the other definitely was because you could tell a slight difference, well maybe becuz I'm a stan I could. :lol

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#329

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:But she's def. singing over a backup track. Alot of songs sounded like that, and I remember this was one of them. It sounded like there would be 2 Jen's singing, but it didn't sound bad or obvious for that matter.

One you can tell wasn't her "live" voice, while the other definitely was because you could tell a slight difference, well maybe becuz I'm a stan I could. :lol
          I bet you can...

LOL

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#330

Just keepin it 100.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#331

oh wow i didnt notice the earings!!hahaha i love them!

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#332

JenRox wrote:Ahhh, I'm glad you are ok, ringleader. That's so scary! At least you were able to see the show last week or whenever it was. :hug

I think these are from Boston? This guys uploaded like 20 videos. Here's the playlist:
                Yesssss it is from Boston!

He has the video where she got booed for filth! Although it's not as loud as it was in the concert. I didn't realize she said something about the Red Sox after. I think she said something about seeing the Red Sox? :lol

The drag starts @ 1:18

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#333

Hahahaha im glad she laughed....i love her laugh :love2

26K8,933
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,933

Jul 27, 2012#334

OMG :lmao

So cute. I'm going to post this on ATRL. They'll love this. :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#335

Btw I still can't suscribe on ATRL. WTF?!

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#336

J wrote:OMG :lmao

I told ya'll we don't play that. :lol

NY & Boston is like JLo vs Mariah in the US. It always has been.
                        You wouldn't go see Jen with a pic of Mariah on your shirt would you? It's just plain suicide. #LMAO

OMG you can't J! They will continue to draqq her to the pits @ ATRL! :lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#337

hahaha she laughed...she couldnt have reacted better imo...she is so chilled and cool..awwwwwwwww

26K8,933
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,933

Jul 27, 2012#338

Here's the happy birthday video:

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

:love2

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#339

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                              J wrote:OMG :lmao

I told ya'll we don't play that. :lol

NY & Boston is like JLo vs Mariah in the US. It always has been. Lol

OMG you can't J! They will continue to draqq her to the pits @ ATRL! :lmao
                              I guess Mariah = NY. :(

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#340

aw love the happy birthday moment!she jumped up and down..so girlie! really sweet to introduce the dancers...

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#341

J wrote:Here's the happy birthday video:

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

:love2
                                  Yes! I'm so happy we found videos! Everyone has been asking for them, especially my fam, thanx JenRox for finding them.

I never even realized how great that "Happy Birthday" moment was. Now that I think about it, I'm like wow, we sang Happy Birthday to my fave in my city. That's amazing! What a great nite it was I will always remember it. :)

26K8,933
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,933

Jul 27, 2012#342

I fianlly have a hit thread on ATRL. :oops:

Live Performance: J.Lo getting booed in Boston!!
                                    Currently browsing: 15 members (‎Onthe6, ‎Mzd, ‎Walley, ‎Peep Show, ‎YaBoiJay18, ‎DrLuke, ‎Gabriel_Spears, ‎North & South, ‎Lifeline, ‎FelixMonster, ‎bolbi, ‎SAFEYEAA), 13 guests.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#343

J wrote:I fianlly have a hit thread on ATRL. :oops:

Live Performance: J.Lo getting booed in Boston!!
                                      Currently browsing: 15 members (‎Onthe6, ‎Mzd, ‎Walley, ‎Peep Show, ‎YaBoiJay18, ‎DrLuke, ‎Gabriel_Spears, ‎North & South, ‎Lifeline, ‎FelixMonster, ‎bolbi, ‎SAFEYEAA), 13 guests.
                                      It's too negative. You should ad an LMAO or LOL. Her haters will all come on the thread now, it's normal !

Jul 27, 2012#344

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=247013

J u so stupid, now all people insult her, and her voice etc.

DAMN !

Josu can u go ATRL and explain the real reason of the booed ^^.

People who live in boston hate NY.

PLEASE ;).

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#345

J made his/her's first mistake! LOL

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#346

JenRox wrote:Ahhh, I'm glad you are ok, ringleader. That's so scary! At least you were able to see the show last week or whenever it was. :hug

I think these are from Boston? This guys uploaded like 20 videos. Here's the playlist:

thanks you! yeah at least i was able to see her last week!

:hug

that video was funny of her with the hat, its nice she laughed it off and acknowledged it hahhaa.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#347

Thanks JOSH !
                                              THEY DID BOO HER 4 FILTH! I was there.

It was a lot louder in person than in the video though I'll tell you that much.

At first I was like wtf just happened? Then I was like well doesn't everyone know that she is from NY? I don't see the problem. Then as I got myself together my third thought was like, really Jen? A YANKEES fitted in BOSTON though? Who does that? That's just complete suicide!
                                              Now I hope all people will read your post and don't only see the video (first post) that J posted. GRRRR.

26K8,933
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,933

Jul 27, 2012#348

I think it's a good way to show how amazing Jen is. :cool:

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#349

No I think you basically just threw her to the wolves. #SHADY

That is exactly what ATRL likes. You know this better than anyone else. Anything that draqs or shades our fave down is exactly what they crave, and you just gave them a Golden Ticket.

I still got love for you, but you lost kudo points for that one. It should've been left on BB. :coffee

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#350

saw some videos. the birthday one is cute!! and its sooo cool she performed goin' in.

is it just me though or did the crowd seemed dead at the show?

Read more posts (48 remaining)