Contributor

Jul 26, 2012#276

yamaha wrote:
    J wrote:
    JLOFANCHRIS wrote: %) What does that have to do with anything? lol
    LOL that's yamaha. you'll (have to) get used to it.

He will probably post a Kat DeLuna video after this. lol
    Well Flood means for me, that you should trolling or post non-stop to get 2500 posts ^^.

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 26, 2012#277

Soooo I'm a little depressed. Was supposed to go to the show last night and meet up with JennyLo and try and deliver the gift. Well, at first it was a 7 hour drive to get here; second, we got stuck in traffic, and lastly, we got into an accident during the traffic! :( On top of that, both of our phones died. Thankfully, neither of us were hurt bad, but we didn't reach to Boston till almost 1am. Car = damaged and when back in Can we're going to have to get it taken to a shop. Sigh, so sad :(

I read through the posts, and it seems like it was a great show. JennyLo, sorry we couldn't meet up, but I'm glad you were able to get it to someone who would get it to her!

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 26, 2012#278

Awwwwwwwwww glad your ok :-)

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2012#279

:omg so sorry!!

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Jul 26, 2012#280

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks. :(

What happened? I'm glad you're OK. Is your car insured? :(

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 26, 2012#281

theringleader wrote:Soooo I'm a little depressed. Was supposed to go to the show last night and meet up with JennyLo and try and deliver the gift. Well, at first it was a 7 hour drive to get here; second, we got stuck in traffic, and lastly, we got into an accident during the traffic! :( On top of that, both of our phones died. Thankfully, neither of us were hurt bad, but we didn't reach to Boston till almost 1am. Car = damaged and when back in Can we're going to have to get it taken to a shop. Sigh, so sad :(

I read through the posts, and it seems like it was a great show. JennyLo, sorry we couldn't meet up, but I'm glad you were able to get it to someone who would get it to her!
              AWW.

12K31
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K31

Jul 26, 2012#282

theringleader :hug

13K3,068
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K3,068

Jul 26, 2012#283

OMG ringleader!!!! Soo so so so sorry that happened to you! and u were so excited!

totally SUCKS :( :( :( :(

Contributor

Jul 26, 2012#284

I'm so sorry! That's horrible. I feel for you. That almost happened to me. :( Here's a hug GIF to make you feel better:

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#285

JenRox wrote:
                      MiggaLo wrote:so does she ever go to "stage B" ? or did your venues not have a "stage B"?

Enrique uses it for Hero, not Jen.
                      She should use it for IYHML and UIBNM.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#286

Awwwwwwwwwwww :(
                        Im so sorry that happend! Glad you are ok theringleader!

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#287

cconte wrote::omg so sorry!!
                          danikaheartsjlo wrote:Awwwwwwwwww glad your ok :-)
                          JLOFANCHRIS wrote:I'm so sorry! That's horrible. I feel for you. That almost happened to me. :( Here's a hug GIF to make you feel better:

jlover4eva wrote:OMG ringleader!!!! Soo so so so sorry that happened to you! and u were so excited!

totally SUCKS :( :( :( :(
                          thanks for the nice words you guys! lol that hug gif is awesome!

thanks jlopez :hug

you guys are awesome here!
                          J wrote:Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks. :(

What happened? I'm glad you're OK. Is your car insured? :(
                          yeah. i know its bad, but thankfully it was my gf's car as she has a good plan. my car is insured too, but its under my dad's plan so if he found out i'd be dead.

we were changing lanes, and our signal was on forever, while this huge suv decided to speed through and side swiped us. our car is a small pontiac. we all felt a rumble and almost bounced. the whole back of the car has a huge mark and dent. both of our back hurts for a while after, but thankfully we're feeling better now. Going to go to a doctor's when we're back.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#288

not to change the subject, but has anyone found videos for boston, I've looked quite a while on youtube with no luck

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#289

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:
                              yamaha wrote:
                              J wrote:
                              JLOFANCHRIS wrote: %) What does that have to do with anything? lol
                              LOL that's yamaha. you'll (have to) get used to it.

He will probably post a Kat DeLuna video after this. lol
                              Well Flood means for me, that you should trolling or post non-stop to get 2500 posts ^^.
                              That gif.. :lol :lol

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Jul 27, 2012#290

cconte wrote:not to change the subject, but has anyone found videos for boston, I've looked quite a while on youtube with no luck
                                I only found one short video of LDCAT. :( It's somewhere in this thread. ;)

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#291

J wrote:LDCAT:

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]
                                  Your welcome J.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#292

theringleader wrote: yeah. i know its bad, but thankfully it was my gf's car as she has a good plan. my car is insured too, but its under my dad's plan so if he found out i'd be dead.

we were changing lanes, and our signal was on forever, while this huge suv decided to speed through and side swiped us. our car is a small pontiac. we all felt a rumble and almost bounced. the whole back of the car has a huge mark and dent. both of our back hurts for a while after, but thankfully we're feeling better now. Going to go to a doctor's when we're back.
                                    o wow...i'm glad you're ok. sorry you weren't able to get to the show. :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#293

Im sooo sorry !! Thank god you are ok though !

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#294

^ thanks you guys! ps JLoFreakSince3, your picture with Jlo is so awesome!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#295

aww thank you ringleader !! I hopee one day you get to see Jen and or meet her to make up for what happened to you...youll be in my prayers ! Dont worry you will get another chance to see her !

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#296

^ thanks man. that's very nice of you; and yes i hope one day i will get to meet her as well!! :)

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#297

^ So sorry about ur accident. Glad u are ok!

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#298

theringleader, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I can't imagine what that felt like when you knew you wouldn't make it. I feel bad sis because it was me, you, and jennylo that were the main ones from Boston on BB since day one.

Either way, shit happens don't beat yourself up. It sucks but you will see her one day. I'm sure that day when you get to meet her and tell her your story she would feel so appreciated that you went out your way for hours on end and you tried. :hug

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 27, 2012#299

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:theringleader, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I can't imagine what that felt like when you knew you wouldn't make it. I feel bad sis because it was me, you, and jennylo that were the main ones from Boston on BB since day one.

Either way, shit happens don't beat yourself up. It sucks but you will see her one day. I'm sure that day when you get to meet her and tell her your story she would feel so appreciated that you went out your way for hours on end and you tried. :hug
                                                  thanks! yeah i remember we were all excited, and i was looking forward to meeting some bb'ers too! would've been cool.

and yeah hopefully one day i can. it sucks i couldn't go; seemed like a good show.

hope you guys had fun though!!

ps, i'm a he so i guess "bro" would be more appropriate haha. :hug

Contributor

Jul 27, 2012#300

Yea it was amazing, but I'm not one to boast. It's not my style.

And I call everybody "sis", male, female, gay, str8 or lesbian! :lmao :lol :lmao

Read more posts (98 remaining)