Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#176

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I'BEEN WATING 13 YEARS FOR WHAT I LIVED LAST NIGHT!!!

I GAVE HER MY FLAG!!

I was 2nd row front, so you can imagine HD pics I have...I'll be posting some..

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Jun 22, 2012#177

Awesome!!!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! :D Can't wait to see the pics. :D

Those of you in the closer rows, were you on the side of the catwalk? Were you happy with the view, or would you have preferred to be in front of the catwalk?

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#178

JenRox wrote:Awesome!!!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! :D Can't wait to see the pics. :D

Those of you in the closer rows, where you on the side of the catwalk? Were you happy with the view, or would you have preferred to be in front of the catwalk?

I was rigth front! sometimes was dificult to see the main stage because of two big lights, but camera zoom helped.

here is one small sample

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#179

I enjoyed it, too. The thing that bothered me was that the general public seemed cold.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#180

Anyone knows if she is leaving Buenos Aires today ?

I went to the hotel yesterday before the show and i saw her inside the van while she was leaving the hotel to sound check. She smiled from inside the van but she didn´t stop for autographs or pictures.

We were only 5 fans.

That was a little bit disappointing. I was expecting something similar to what happened at the Hotel in Chile.

:(

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#181

Loving the pictures and videos guys. Woohoo!!! The black couch is so much better.

I need to confess something. Isent Tera Perez a PM and told her The love?rs weren't happy with the production if she can mention it to Jen for us, beause I want her to sell a lot of tickets and have an amazing show. I'm not taking credit for the stage improving just had to get this off my chest. I sent it after her first concert.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#182

she's leaving in about 2 hours.. I work at the airport and they are loading a lot of baggage. It's Boeing 737-300.

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Jun 22, 2012#183

Aww, that's a bummer! I guess it depends on how much time she has and stuff.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#184

cjrARG wrote:she's leaving in about 2 hours.. I work at the airport and they are loading a lot of baggage. It's Boeing 737-300.

Well, I guess that means BYE J.Lo ! See you next time !

hahahaha

I´m glad that you gave her the argentine flag

Did you also give her the flowers ?

:Bravo:

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#185

BRAVE wrote:
                      cjrARG wrote:she's leaving in about 2 hours.. I work at the airport and they are loading a lot of baggage. It's Boeing 737-300.

Well, I guess that means BYE J.Lo ! See you next time !

hahahaha

I´m glad that you gave her the argentine flag

Did you also give her the flowers ?

:Bravo:

Of course my friend!!! :woot :woot :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#186

SC88 wrote:
                        BRAVE wrote:Ana ! ! !

What a great concert ! I hope you had a great time !

TO ALL THE COUCH FANS:

ARGENTINA received a COUCH UPGRADE

We got a BLACK one

:ROFL:

LOVE DON´T COST A THING
                        JLopez wrote: #JLovers trust us when we tell you the internet does our show NO justice!! It's SO much better live!! #AMAZING actually!! #LOVE
                        Yeah it seems from the fan reports that's true! Except for in Venezuela, I haven't read any negative reviews. These past two shows audience made it better too and the lighting looks a lot better. Still think there could be more screens or a bigger screen. And I wonder why she had different hair on that tv show and is now back to curls? I hope she changes it soon.

This is an amazing picture btw:

She won't change her hair and I for one prefer her hair curly, it's more bouncy and fun when she performs. She also had it curly for her Juntos tour. She is Latina, her hair is naturally curly and I'm assuming frizzes easily. Doing a 2 hour show with straight hair would be a disaster. She is constantly sweating! Curly hair would hide the frizz and wouldn't get stuck to her skin as much. I'm assuming the curly hair will continue through the tour since it's easier for her and she can get it as messy as she wants and it'll look the same. So you guys can get over it and stop complaining about every little detail lmao!

Didn't you guys see how horrible her hair looked by the end of the Mohegan Sun concert? That talent show she performed at was only a few minutes.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#187

HASTA PRONTO J.Lo !

ARGENTINA ♥ YOU

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#188

another!

14K678
                            Admin
                            14K678

Jun 22, 2012#189

Christobal26 wrote:
                              She won't change her hair and I for one prefer her hair curly, it's more bouncy and fun when she performs. She also had it curly for her Juntos tour. She is Latina, her hair is naturally curly and I'm assuming frizzes easily. Doing a 2 hour show with straight hair would be a disaster. She is constantly sweating! Curly hair would hide the frizz and wouldn't get stuck to her skin as much. I'm assuming the curly hair will continue through the tour since it's easier for her and she can get it as messy as she wants and it'll look the same. So you guys can get over it and stop complaining about every little detail lmao!

Didn't you guys see how horrible her hair looked by the end of the Mohegan Sun concert? That talent show she performed at was only a few minutes.
                              She changed her hair in the middle of the Juntos tour too. And I fail to see how it looks horrible here:

And even if that looks "horrible", I prefer it over the curly mess any day. I've never complained about Jennifer's hair before, but I just don't like it. :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#190

SC88 wrote:
                                Christobal26 wrote:

She changed her hair in the middle of the Juntos tour too. And I fail to see how it looks horrible here:

And even if that looks "horrible", I prefer it over the curly mess any day. I've never complained about Jennifer's hair before, but I just don't like it. :coffee
                                It looks messy and super sweaty and let's not forget the weave falling out! LMAO! To me I think the curls are just easier for her and more practical. I'm sure she prefers her hair straightened considering it is usually straight or wavy, but straightening her super curly hair for every concert for the next few months would FRY her hair and destroy it. The Mohegan Sun concert was just one concert. She probably thought of all that. Plus from a distance curls make more of an impact when you move and dance. I think that's why even Beyonce does curls for most of her concerts as well.

It's just driving me crazy how everyone has one problem or another with the tour. She isn't going to make it to everyone's liking. That would be impossible. I'm kinda sad that she's not performing "Play" considering it's one of my fave JLo songs ever, but I'm not going on and on about it. And I just assumed as an admin you would understand that and stop complaining. You've made comments from the hair, to the costumes, to the lighting, to the damn couch! It's one small prop on a stage! GET OVER IT! LOL This is how the tour is going to be, you guys complaining isn't going to change! They've worked their asses off on it and aren't going to change it cuz one fan has a problem with the way one light is hitting the stage or how one prop looks.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#191

Just watched the news on telefe international. they showed a clip of get right,saying that she was a bomb, brilliant. wow. The media loved her too.
                                  It was about time for Jennifer to tour latin america, which she (may be Benny) disregarded it as big plazas. Best places are Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Puerto Rico.

Go Jlo, Go Jlo go....

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#192

P.S. for the Mohegan Sun Concert and the one she did in Puerto Rico, she had different hair changes... That is the ideal and what I'm sure she wishes she could do, but to have someone perfecting your hair back there for every costume change is a little ridiculous! lol The curls are just less maintenance lol

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#193

Christobal26 wrote:
                                      SC88 wrote:
                                      BRAVE wrote:Ana ! ! !

What a great concert ! I hope you had a great time !

TO ALL THE COUCH FANS:

ARGENTINA received a COUCH UPGRADE

We got a BLACK one

LOVE DON´T COST A THING
                                      JLopez wrote: #JLovers trust us when we tell you the internet does our show NO justice!! It's SO much better live!! #AMAZING actually!! #LOVE
                                      Yeah it seems from the fan reports that's true! Except for in Venezuela, I haven't read any negative reviews. These past two shows audience made it better too and the lighting looks a lot better. Still think there could be more screens or a bigger screen. And I wonder why she had different hair on that tv show and is now back to curls? I hope she changes it soon.

This is an amazing picture btw:

Curly hair is sexier, make her look fierce. :cool:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#194

I love the hair

plus when it hot and sweaty when performing its much easier to maintain

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#195

cool pics

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#196

nice pics guys :)

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Jun 22, 2012#197

Pics of Jen leaving the hospital yesterday:

You can't see her face, but there are more: http://entretenimiento.univision.com/fo ... -argentina

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#198

waiting for tonight

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#199

Was she in hospital before or after the show?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#200

before

Read more posts (54 remaining)