Jun 21, 2012#627

Whre are your reviews, guys? :interesting

12K31
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K31

Jun 21, 2012#628

i saw Welly dancing while J.Lo singing I'm Into u :smile:

Jun 21, 2012#629

Come on guys vote and write a comment please !!

http://uk.eonline.com/news/jennifer_lop ... ike/324781

Master of Jenology

Jun 21, 2012#630

Still can't believe there's no video of the routine using the couch. Wtf

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

Jun 21, 2012#631

J wrote:Whre are your reviews, guys? :interesting

I know! I'm waiting, boys!! :coffee

What did Jen say when you guys saw her at the hotel? Did Benny remember you, Welly? All the concert details, too! :love2

Contributor

Jun 22, 2012#632

Y'all look very handsome! Glad it seems you had a good time

Intro to Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#633

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

:D

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#634

So sweet!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#635

OMG! I had to watch that UIBNM performance...Im all in tears! That was too cute!

12K31
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K31

Jun 22, 2012#636

I wanna hug Max and Emme

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#637

ChristianM wrote:OMG! I had to watch that UIBNM performance...Im all in tears! That was too cute!
                          glad you gave in to that performance, just amazing :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#638

And Bitch Sang LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            the Whole song!, I cried when She Sang UIBNM
                            I Was Dancing And singing Like Mama Lupe Did :D

gonna Work on My review :P

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#639

emilin wrote:And Bitch Sang LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              the Whole song!, I cried when She Sang UIBNM
                              I Was Dancing And singing Like Mama Lupe Did :D

gonna Work on My review :P
                              I will be the same way !!
                              And yes pleaseeee we have been waiting !!! :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#640

Im gonna cry and smile whole freakin show :lol

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#641

Found LDCAT with the couch:

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#642

"The couch" is pretty irrelevant

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#643

^Yep. Can't see own video I posted. Just a white screen

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#644

i posted some pics i takedToke TOOK! %)
                                        on Facebook... hope you can see it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 357&type=3

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#645

Nacho wrote:[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

AHHH MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER WATCHED IN MY LIFE! OH MY GOD...HER VOICE, I AM SPEECHLESS! WOW WOW WOW, JUST WOW. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I AM JUST SO PROUD ATM AHHHHHHHHHHH JEN HOW I LOVE YOU :love2 :love2 :love2 :love2 :love2

12K31
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          12K31

Jun 22, 2012#646

emilin wrote:i posted some pics i takedToke TOOK! %)
                                            on Facebook... hope you can see it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 357&type=3

Thank you sweety i love it

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#647

Ok,
                                              on monday i took the bus to santiago, Very late on the afternoon,
                                              I Arrive to the hotel at 5 or something, just in TIME, to see jennifer a litle

She Salutes, but there was a lot of people,
                                              everybody went the other way, and i aproche to the driver`s door, and talked to her
                                              " See You tomorrow Nigth mama, Front row"
                                              She Says " YAY! See You There" #DEAD
                                              and then she left, everybody was after her, but i stayed at the hotel waiting for the others...
                                              later, came Sabrina ( The Woman With The Big boos :ROFL: , That Welly SMH") My Friend who came From bolivia and many more...
                                              minutes later Guess Who Arrived??..
                                              YES!, The Wellyver Himself!

we Talked A Lot, Waiting For jennifer
                                              Welly Took us to "Supoustly Jennifer Was dinner But Nothing %) Back To the Hotel, and we did it like Last Year, Screaming, singing etc etc

Arround 8 pm, Mark Young went out, and i run to him, telling that Jlovers wants to meet Jennifer, he Says, Kindly,
                                              the Kids Are Sleeping, Jennifer Would Like Some Quite for they, he says, that we should return tomorrow and MAYBE Jenn Can Having Us...
                                              We Left, and went to eat something Etc...

Martes. 19 de Junio

we arrive to the hotel Again Waiting for another Miracle, i talked with one of her bodyguard, he says he Cant do anything, but his Boss...
                                              He Says we should Be Quite, and Chilean Lovers Wanted to be organiazado
                                              ( Beside Us, There Was the New kids on the Block`s Fans who also wanted to see Jennifer :evil: ) i Was like NO WAY!!!,,
                                              Jlovers did a "Human Wall"

Jun 22, 2012#648

Later, she came out With Benny, The fucking people went Crazy, and the human Wall Was down, i had the oportunity to talked her again, and she sign my arm,

the were reporters with their huge fU·$$% Cameras, " HEY CORRETE DE AQUI CONCHETUMARE!" , i left, and i found Benny, there, i guess nobody knew him LOL

We left The hotel To our Places, and we getting ready for the show O:-)
                                                we arrive at the Movistar Arena @ 7/30 Pm

We Entered and this was the view...

Welly Was 5 sits Away From Me, But The Happiest Thing was that next to me, the people didnt Went! :dance2 , so me And Welly spent all The show together :hug

Jun 22, 2012#649

Later Show Review guys, Im Tired :(

But one Thing..
                                                  At first I didnt Like The hair, NOW I LOVE IT
                                                  Casper Last Part Is Pointless...
                                                  Dance Again>>>
                                                  Untill It Beat No More>>>
                                                  Goin in`s Live Music>>>>
                                                  The intro >>>>>
                                                  Get Rigth>>>>
                                                  Shannon And gildbert >>>>>

Nigth Nigth :D

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2012#650

LOL, I WAS READING THE PREVIOUS MESSENGESM YOU GUYS ARE NUTS, LOVE U!!

I was going to upload this video in HD, i even saved it in hd but my internet at the hotel is not good so the upload was being cancelled all the time, then i did a short edition and saved it in 512kbps, which is a very low quality, but i just want to let u know how was my experience.

First of all i wanna thank Emilio for helping me to turn real this dream.

I was doing a giant review with all the important things i lived during the last days but i don't think a bunch of words would be enough to describe what i felt and lived.

When i was arriving at Movistar Arena i was already shaking like if i was feelin inside that what i was going to live was going to be an outstanding moment in my life.

Me and Emilio bought First Row Diamond Seats, they were located in the left of the stage and were some of the best possible seats. There were a few seats between us, then we noticed that the Emilio' seat had more two seats nearby that were empty, they were bought but the ones that bought it didn't attend, so we could stay close to each other and live that moment together.

Around 08:30 we saw Gilbert and we asked to take a pic with him, he was amazing, gave us a big smile and took the pics with us - i got VERY surprised with his reaction and he was not pretending to be sweet, he IS sweet.

The concert started at 21:30, it was supposed to start at 21:00 but since people were still arriving i guess the production company held the start a little bit.

21:30, the random music just stop playing and the arena starts to scream.

21:31, her dancers appear and we notice the show started.

21:32, she was coming, we could feel that.

21:33, when she appeared and said "Hi Lovers" i almost had a heart attack and lost my voice - i had big expectations at the same time i didn't have any expectation.

21:34, Get Right starts - we screamed like crazy and during the breakdown we screamed "Go JLo" like if that was a pray or a mantra. When i looked behind everybody was smiling, dancing or waving the hands.

Then comes LDCT - I remember Emilio mentioned something like "There comes the sofa", i didn't like it in the videos, but LIVE they don't hurt you even a bit, i even understand the use of that simple sofa, it's not heavy and hard to handle, this way the dancers could take it out easily. The performance of LDCT was just ok for me, but i enjoyed more its breakdown with the effects it had.

One point - it's a simple show, but not cheap, you can feel Jennifer's energy everywhere and it has plenty nice stage effects.

The show goes, i couldn'yt stop singing the songs loud, i want so badly to make her hear my voice in the middle of that giant public! Everytime she came to my side of the stage i felt like she was only performing for me.

She is already 42 and you can clearly notice her age when you are close to her, even though she looked stunning it was a bit disappointing for me to look in her face and see some ''expression nuances'', but she danced, jumped and acted like a girl in her twenties, the age can come for Jennifer Lopez but her sensuality and energy will never die.

HIGHTLIGHT - Until It Beats No More, i always said that this song is one of my two favorite songs from Jennifer and she FINALLY made justice to this song LIVE. She sang it almost perfectly and killed when hitting that bridge highnote, i am honest to say i was expecting a very pitchy note ala SNL.

GREAT - HIDDI, LGL, Papi, Hip Hop Medley

BAD - IIY, i like the song but there's such a lack of energy in this performance. They should add something new to it.

OK - IYHML - I liked the idea of an acoustic version but i remember myself crying listening to the intro of this song 12 years ago: i liked her version but it can't be compared to the original version. She should leave these acoustic versions for AliveAin't It Funny etc.

There are a lot of highlights even in the more soft performances, you can watch the videos BUT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AND FEEL IT until you see it live.

I wasn't sure of the concert's quality, it may not be a cirque du soleil but it is still worth each second - this was a surprise for me.

FINAL MOMENTS - Me and Emilio already knew the tracklist, i felt the end was coming and it was hurting me inside. watch a concert of hers was one of my biggest dreams and when the show finished me and Emilio held each other and almost cried.

It was an inspiration - i felt like i could do everything she did and even taking a billion singing classes and dance classes passed in my mind. It was overwhelming, outstanding, inspirational.

I was also critisizing the show before watching it live and i can clearly tell you that the show may not have a waterfall or dancers jumping from the ceiling, but it has the energy that no other pop concert has - it really captured the essence of Jennifer Lopez carreer.

After the end of the show i could not believe i just lived the biggest experience of my whole life.

We went to a club and the dj played 3 JLo songs for us.

And now i'm heading to Brazil with a broken heart. I did great friends here, people that i will take with me for the rest of my life. THIS WAS THE HAPPIEST WEEK OF MY WHOLE LIFE and for the very first time i feel like i'm happy inside. This was more than a concert, it was a period that i discovered myself and understood what was missing in me...

Thank you chilean lovers for being so AMAZING.

Read more posts (59 remaining)