Louboutins - Video Interlude
    Goin' In

I'm Real (Remix)
    All I Have
    Feelin' So Good
    Ain't It Funny (Remix)
    Jenny From The Block
    Starting Over/I'm Glad/Secretly - Video Interlude

But, it's possible they didn't mention every song.

I think it was weather-related since Jen's tweet talked about "the time we could spend together".

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#252

Secretly was performed ?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#253

Weird

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Jun 17, 2012#254

Is there any video for the Starting Over,I'm Glad,Secretey interlude??

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#255

yes the stage was so messed up :(

12K31
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K31

Jun 17, 2012#256

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#257

Im just glad she didnt get hurt on the stage.....uggg that would be bad....

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#258

OFF TOPIC: Theres a little present I posted minutes ago for my beloved BB Lovers in the Chillin' Beyond The Velvet Rope :D

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Jun 17, 2012#259

Could they not afford a tarp? There's a real money problem with this tour..

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Jun 17, 2012#260

A tarp? I don't think that was going to cut it. It is an outdoor venue, not a patio, and that was a torrential down pour, lol. One would think the venue would have a back up plan, though.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#261

One would think.........

Master of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#262

Its not Jen or her team mastake, its organisators fail

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#263

yup thats pretty much it.....not her fault

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#264

Didi wrote:Its not Jen or her team mastake, its organisators fail

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#265

On the floor (love the llorando se fue live intro :D)
                                [BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Master of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#266

She wasnt in the catsuit for Get Right... did she even wear it in Venezuela? i thought she loooked amazing and better in Venezuela then Panama. I love her hair, to me it looks different.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#267

I went to the DANCE AGAIN TOUR in CARACAS, VENEZUELA.... I'm going to do my review from the concert

First, since 6pm it was raining, a big storm, you couldn't see the fans on the chair cuz they were keeping themselves from the rain...

The event planner enterprise (@Evenpro) wanted to cancel thw, but Jennifer said NO! She said that if the fans was out there getting wet, she was going to give them a show, so she did...

Certainly the setlist was short... She cut off 8 songs from the setlist that she did in Panama.

The intro wasn't like it was in Panama... She got the stage without announcement to perform "Get Right", then she said "Buenas noches Venezuela. Mojaditos? Lo siento. Querían que cancelara el show pero yo dije que NO (Good evening Venezuela. Wet? I'm sorry. They wanted me to cancel the show but I said NO"

Then she said: "Como saben soy una chica normal del Bronx, así que quieren regresar al Bronx? (As you know I'm a regular girl from the Bronx, so do you want to come back to the Bronx?" So she starts singing a medley with the songs: "I'm Real (Remix)", "All I Have", "Feelin´So Good" and "Ain't It Funny (Remix)"... Then she perform "Jenny From The Block" completely.

She left the stage for a clothing change, then she appears with a red dress, to perform "If You Had My Love (Acoustic)", "Que Hiciste" and "Until It Beats No More", then she left the stage...

Wsin y Yandel appear on stage to perform 2 of their songs including "Mayor Que Yo" and "Rakata" then Jennifer join them to perform the hit "Follow The Leader"... Then Wisin y Yandel left the stage and Jennifer sang "Let's Get Loud" with a salsa coreography... She keeps the concert with "On The Floor" and then left the stage

She got ready for the encore, with her smash hit "Dance Again" where Casper join her to dance... So that's how she killed the show in Caracas

SONGS SHE DIDN'T PERFORM IN CARACAS: Love Don't Cost A Thing, I'm Into You, Waiting For Tonight, Goin' In, Do It Well, Whatever You Wanna Do, Hold It Don't Drop It and Papi

But even the rain couldn't stop the flawlessness of Jennifer Lopez... She sang completely LIVE and dance like never before... I loved her.. I wanted to see more from here... She left me wanting for more...

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#268

^welcome!it looks like you re the newest member !yay!

i m glad you loved the show..even if it was shorter :D

Contributor

Jun 17, 2012#269

Impressed she went on. Looks unsafe with all that water and the electrical equipment.

I'm always afraid of anything outdoor being planned, weddings, parties, concerts etc. you can just never be sure with the weather!

Glad she still did a show hope people enjoyed it

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Jun 17, 2012#270

Welcome! I'm glad you had a great time despite the weather! :D Thanks for sharing!!

12K11,430
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,430

Jun 17, 2012#271

mEm wrote:Could they not afford a tarp? There's a real money problem with this tour..
                                            Lmao, a tarp??, it is not THAT small of a production..this one Jen or her team can not be blamed for. It was raining, atleast she still gave them a show instead of just canceling it, something is better than nothing cause I am sure they would not reschedule it.

Contributor

Jun 17, 2012#272

Given the songs she didn't do, I'm wondering if those are the tracks with the most playback involved and maybe harder to do with the rain? Just a total random theory.
                                              Though I bet until it beats no more would be pretty awesome with a big rainfall in the back!

Jun 17, 2012#273

mEm wrote:

I hope the couch was waterproof lol.
                                                :lol: hahaha I laughed for sure

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#274

Thanks for the review!

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Jun 17, 2012#275

She did her thing!! Glad you appriciated even if she cuted 8 songs and didn't do the organized programma! ;)

Read more posts (49 remaining)