Manila, Philippines | SM Mall of Asia Arena | November 24, 2012

Manila, Philippines | SM Mall of Asia Arena | November 24, 2012

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2012#1

Pinoy Love!rs! Get READY!!!!!

Jennifer Lopez Sets Manila Concert
    By KAYE VILLAGOMEZ
    May 19, 2012, 8:31pm

MANILA, Philippines — The world’s most powerful celebrity is coming to the Philippines in November.

Jennifer Lopez (J. Lo), who topped this year’s Forbes influential list, has decided to include Manila in her concert tour titled “Dance Again”.

The concert, part of the tour Lopez shares with half-Filipino Enrique Iglesias, will happen on November 24, 2012 at the Mall of Asia complex in Pasay City. But the show’s promoter in Manila said Iglesias may not be part of the Philippine tour.

Jun Lorenz Mamangon, CEO of N91 Live productions, the same promoting agency that has made last year's Justin Bieber concert possible for Filipino fans, will also finalize this week whether J. Lo will use SM MOA’s The Arena or The Concert Grounds.

"I'm proud to announce that I'm bringing over Jennifer Lopez to Manila. We've been discussing this concert for over a year and a half. I had a good discussion with her manager last Tuesday (when things were finalized)," said Mamangon, who also revealed that he is in talks to bring along Jessica Sanchez with Lopez.

"I'm pushing for Jessica Sanchez to be Jennifer's front act and probably have her perform at least two songs for the Filipino concert goers," he added, at a Taguig restaurant during a media briefing for the forthcoming Philippine show of pop acts Michelle Branch and Jojo to be held at the Araneta Coliseum on June 7 and Waterfront Hotel in Cebu on June 8.

Lopez recently hit the news after reports surfaced that she is not sure whether to return as judge in the season 12 of "American Idol."

But the "On The Floor" hitmaker denied plans of leaving the Fox talent search series. Lopez wrote via Twitter, "There is no truth to reports that say I am definitely leaving Idol. All I said was I haven't decided what I am doing next year. When I know for sure what I'm doing I will let the #LOVE!RS know!"

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/359989/je ... la-concert

Intro to Jenology

May 20, 2012#2

I can't wait !!!

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2012#3

Im all set!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2012#4

Me too!!!! YEHEESSS!! :-) Set the date for planning, I'll fly over!!! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2012#5

We should meet her no matter what!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2012#6

Haha! Yes, no matter what!! When do you guys think will the tickets be for sale? I'm excited to book my plane ticket already!!

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2012#7

I think they'll be on sale by September or October. :D

VIP Section? hahaha!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 21, 2012#8

VIP na to!! :) haha! Tim Yap just tweeted abt it. You think GMA still has anything to do about this? I love how people are excited after hearing the news abt the concert!!

20K2,682
                  Admin
                  20K2,682

May 22, 2012#9

hmmm, interesting...

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2012#10

^ what's interesting, Timmy? :)

May 24, 2012#11

Hey guys! Not sure if u saw @N91Live's tweet" Hey JLovers note @jlo is not yet confirmed for Manila. "If all things work out" you'd be the first to know! Keep the hype up!"

I hope everything works out!! Big celebrities already tweeted abt it! Sayang naman yung hype kung matagalan pa!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2012#12

acelle09 wrote:Hey guys! Not sure if u saw @N91Live's tweet" Hey JLovers note @jlo is not yet confirmed for Manila. "If all things work out" you'd be the first to know! Keep the hype up!"

I hope everything works out!! Big celebrities already tweeted abt it! Sayang naman yung hype kung matagalan pa!

Wow! And now I'm Mad!!!! :evil: They should've given a statement the day this news came out!!! How stupid of them to confirm after a week and it was already all over the news! NEVER MESS WITH A J.LOVER!!!!

Intro to Jenology

May 25, 2012#13

Really?! UGH -.- !! but, A Pinoy fan tweeted JLo something about her performance on Idol Finale then said "SEE YOU ON NOV. 24 #LiveInManila" then JLo replied "SEE U ALL THERE"

Intro to Jenology

May 29, 2012#14

I'm really excited for this! I'm starting to save my money now.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2012#15

Date is still tentative... hayzzzzzz.....