23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

May 14, 2012#26

Oh, god. How embarrassing. LA Reid even had to tell the audience to clap louder.

Remember what happened when Jen joined Idol? The crowed went nuts! LMAO

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

May 14, 2012#27

To be fair, with Idol it was fans and here, they are television writers and critics.

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

May 14, 2012#28

May 15, 2012#29

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

Someone is jealous. :p

Master of Jenology

May 15, 2012#30

Hahaha. I know she always like that. I wonder why everything bothers her.

Maybe she never gets invited. LMAO

12K11,435
            Contributor
            12K11,435

May 15, 2012#31

Brit is the only judge on these shows that signed on while still being relevant, its like a step backwards for her..and Demi???, couldnt they find someone more interesting, like that hot mess in the video above. Mariah would be PERFECT on one of these shows..

20K2,682
              Admin
              20K2,682

May 15, 2012#32

I don't think it's a step backwards. It's HUGE and FREE promotion on almost a weekly basis for anything she plans on releasing. Just her constant face on the show is enough to garner her a bigger fanbase. How do you think Jen go to 6 million followers on twitter and like 13 million people to "like" her on FB...cuz of her constant exposure. I think it's smart to have Britney on...not so much Demi Lovato...really?

AND HELL no to thinking Ryan Seacrest is hot...BARF...he kinda makes the show (AI) decent to watch and isn't as stiff or boring as Randy...or Steven.

Master of Jenology

May 15, 2012#33

it will only help her to sell multiplatinum, since she hit only platinum with FF, and probably she ll score few #1s on hot 100.
                  Go Britney

26K8,905
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,905

May 15, 2012#34

No, people will make fun of how dumb she is, people will question her mental state, the ratings will be terrible after the auditions and Simon will fire her.

Doctor of Jenology

May 15, 2012#35

I like Britney, but totally agree with what J said.

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

May 15, 2012#36

I would imagine that they had her audition somewhat? She is a risk and it's weird because she hasn't done a real interview in years, but she must be in an ok mental state to want to do the show and put herself out there like that.

13K3,068
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        13K3,068

May 15, 2012#37

I love Britney, but I do worry for what she will be like when it comes to the Live Shows!!! Hope she proves everyone wrong

14K678
                          Admin
                          14K678

May 15, 2012#38

I'm sure it'll bring in the viewers, but I'm not sure if it'll help her career. Her talking voice sounds like the voice of a chain smoker lately, so hoarse. And it doesn't seem like she's an easy talker, like Jen is. I wonder if they'll have an extra teleprompter for her. :p

Does anyone know if the judges on Idol have a teleprompter?

Doctor of Jenology

May 15, 2012#39

yeah i think britney isnt articulate and cant think and expres herself fast enough for live tv either...idk...

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

May 15, 2012#40

I can't imagine they have a teleprompter on AI? The people in the audience would talk so much crap we'd all know about it, I think. Jen takes notes, because she looks down a lot of times when she is critiquing.

I'm not sure how Brit will do, but I certainly hope that her handlers and family wouldn't let her do it if she were going to flop like many think.

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

May 15, 2012#41

does Britney know how to talk? lol

Doctor of Jenology

May 18, 2012#42

OOPS SHE DID IT AGAIN

Britney Spears Flashes Paparazzi Without Panties AGAIN
                                    C’mon, Britney — get it together! You just signed a $15 million ‘X Factor’ deal — can’t you afford some underwear?

Britney Spears has been in the news after announcing her spot judging on The X Factor, but she may have distracted from her new job by flashing photographers without any underwear AGAIN!

Britney, 30, was spotted without panties at the May 14 Fox Upfront in New York City — and our friends at MediaTakeOut.com have the shocking uncensored pics!

This isn’t the first time Britney has flashed the photogs — we just wish she would get her act together more!

SMH

Master of Jenology

May 18, 2012#43

People are also cynical when Jenn was announced as a judge, hopefully Britney will prove them wrong too.....hopefully!

Read more posts (-7 remaining)