JLo Enrique Tour - New Jersey | Prudential Center | July 20 & 21st

JLo Enrique Tour - New Jersey | Prudential Center | July 20 & 21st

Bachelor of Jenology

May 03, 2012#1

Hey y'all I never really post here anymore, I know I'm sorry I love y'all and miss y'all! Hey I am trying to find someone or a group of friends to go see J.Lo in NJ! If any J.Lo fans in NYC, Jersey, Connecticut any surrounding area wanna go with me Please let me know! if I have to go alone I will LOL! But prefer not to :'(

Intro to Jenology

May 03, 2012#2

AzucarBoricua wrote:Hey y'all I never really post here anymore, I know I'm sorry I love y'all and miss y'all! Hey I am trying to find someone or a group of friends to go see J.Lo in NJ! If any J.Lo fans in NYC, Jersey, Connecticut any surrounding area wanna go with me Please let me know! if I have to go alone I will LOL! But prefer not to :'(
      shit, i aint in the area, but ill go wit u lmao

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

May 03, 2012#3

like I told u, I might be down for that!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 03, 2012#4

crazyboyms wrote:like I told u, I might be down for that!

Ok ok LOL! I just don't won't to lose get tickets or seats! :) :woot :woot :woot :woot :D :D :D

Intro to Jenology

May 05, 2012#5

I'd be down if it was at Madison square garden I don't do jersey too far from bklyn. Do you know if she will be adding a NYC LOCATION or PR I'd fly to pr for Jen. How do I add my pic on the side just made this profile havent logged on this in years don't use my old email

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

May 06, 2012#6

Welcome! ^ You can change it following the directions here: http://www.beyond-beautiful.com/viewtop ... 11&start=0 under "Changing Avatar"

Intermediate Jenology

May 07, 2012#7

I will be attending the NJ show... I Bought my tickets during the presale...

Intro to Jenology

May 08, 2012#8

I bought my tickets last night! Silver-Level VIP....I'll be in section 2, row 8!!! Anyone sitting near me??? No puedo esperar!!!!!

Intermediate Jenology

May 08, 2012#9

samuelJLove wrote:I bought my tickets last night! Silver-Level VIP....I'll be in section 2, row 8!!! Anyone sitting near me??? No puedo esperar!!!!!
                    Im in section 10 row 10

Intro to Jenology

May 09, 2012#10

im about to mines today or tomorrow.. cant wait

May 09, 2012#11

get* lol

May 12, 2012#12

:sorry: i dont kno what to do, im going crazy over here... im looking for a partner i can go with to NJ, anyone wanna do this??? :(

Intermediate Jenology

May 12, 2012#13

DRLOVESJLO wrote::sorry: i dont kno what to do, im going crazy over here... im looking for a partner i can go with to NJ, anyone wanna do this??? :(

Just get ur own ticket!!! I will be their

Intro to Jenology

Jul 02, 2012#14

I might head down there - anyone else from upstate NY?

46K3,605
                              Admin
                              46K3,605

Jul 11, 2012#15

Niiice, lots of BBers going to the first US show! :D :D

Intro to Jenology

Jul 12, 2012#16

grr, I haven't decided weather to go - nobody I know is going, they all make fun of me for loving her :-{

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 12, 2012#17

^just go. They just jealous that you going and there not.

46K3,605
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,605

Jul 12, 2012#18

Exactly! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 14, 2012#19

I'll see all you Lovers at this show, I am so excited!!! I am pretty close to the stage so I am still trying to figure out what to wear so that J.Lo notices me!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 16, 2012#20

Hey JLOVERS,

I just wanted to let everyone know i created and instagram for all who are going to the Predential Center for both Friday and Saturday. I will be posting pictures up from the show and the VIP party. For all who are going i want to get pictures of Fans on there aswell. So on the day of the shows if all can email me a picture so i can post it on the instagram to show off what your wearig and your support that will be great. Everyone can email me at [email protected]. And im sure many of you know that July 20th and 21st is just a short hair away from Jennifers Birthday. So i feel we should do something for her and hopefully get noticed. If we can somehow start a birthday song chain throughout the stadium after she performs thatll be awesome, and if anyone has gifts we can gather them together and hopefully get a chance to meet her. Really want this show to be the one she remembers out of the whole tour! Shes most excited about performing at the Predential Center so we got to make it count. You can all follow the instagram i created at JLOVERS_NY_NJ

Hope to here from you all soon

JLOVER
                                          RosieAkaSlim

Intro to Jenology

Jul 16, 2012#21

Sounds Great!! I would be attending on the 21st! Since its kinda her hometown she might go after Enrique. So the happy birthday singing might work-out!! I Can hear her signature giggle already!!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 18, 2012#22

Lol i can hear it too hehe im hoping it happens im soooo excited!!!

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Jul 19, 2012#23

I wonder whether Fat Joe will make a special appearance? :p

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#24

Enrique Iglesias and Jennifer Lopez to heat up the stage in Newark
                                                  Thursday, July 19, 2012
                                                  BY ALEXIS TARRAZI
                                                  STAFF WRITER
                                                  The Record

WHO: Enrique Iglesias with Jennifer Lopez and Frankie J.

WHAT: Latin pop/rock

WHEN: 7:30 p.m. Friday

WHERE: Prudential Center, 25 Lafayette St., Newark; 973-757-6600 or prucenter.com

HOW MUCH: $29.50 to $250.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: enriqueiglesias.com, jenniferlopez.com

This may be perfect timing for Jennifer Lopez. She left "American Idol" to focus on her singing career, which will be on display this week as her tour with Enrique Iglesias comes to Newark.

Lopez made her "Idol" announcement last week, a day after fellow judge Steven Tyler announced his departure, to rededicate himself to Aerosmith.

During a recent telephone interview with Lopez and Iglesias, conducted before Lopez's announcement, she said her time on the show had impacted her own performances.

"I think it's not about being hard on yourself. It's about remembering all the things that you're teaching, you know what I mean – like all the things that you say. And it's a really great experience because it's this exchange where you're actually learning more and more as you're teaching, and trying to help," said Lopez. "And so you definitely walk away with – I know I do – just thinking, like, about all the things that you have spoken about through the year, of how to be a good performer, a good live performer, and a great singer, and how do you do all those things, and so it's pretty – it's pretty great."

Lopez and Iglesias, speaking before the start of the tour – which kicked off Saturday in Montreal – said performing together this summer was a no-brainer. They have been each other's fans for years; Iglesias said his favorite Lopez song is "If You Had My Love," while Lopez cited Iglesias' "Bailamos" as hers.

"I just loved it," Lopez said. "I just always remember him. That's a very iconic moment for me for Enrique, maybe because it was his big kind of entrance into the market. … But it's those moments that, like, stay stuck in your head, that the person just becomes a part of pop culture."

Both singers say co-headlining should work out well for them and their fans.

"That's really what we're there for, in the sense that Jennifer has her fans. I have my fans. And hopefully, by the end of the show, you know, Jennifer's fans will be my fans, and my fans will be Jennifer's fans," Iglesias said. "And at the same time, we know that economically, you know, the U.S. and around the world is not – it's not the best of times. So fans do get to see two acts for the price of one, which is also a great thing."

In Montreal, Lopez took the stage first, clad in a skin-toned rhinestone-covered outfit, according to the Montreal Gazette. Surrounded by buff dancers, she performed hits "Get Right" and "On the Floor," old favorites like "Jenny from the Block" and an acoustic rendition of "If You Had My Love."

After an hour-long intermission, Iglesias came out in a hoodie and baseball cap to perform "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)" "Hero," "Dirty Dancer" and "Bailamos."

"Well, Jennifer's show [is] a little more synchronized, a little more – I don't want to say elaborate in a way, but obviously more dancers, more costume changes," Iglesias said. "I'm a guy, so when it comes down to costume changes, I get a little more lazy.

"I guess one's more a Madonna show," he added. "The other one's more a U2 show."

Email: [email protected]

http://www.northjersey.com/arts_enterta ... c=y&page=2
                                                  _______________________________________________________________________________

I figured I would include both dates in this forum since the other forums (1st show, 2nd show) have been dead so why not combine both dates from now on !!

Anyway...IM SEEING HER ON THE 21st !!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT IS ALREADY HERE !! My excitement level isn't normal, I could cry thinking about it !! I will be sure to give you a full review and try taking videos even though it will be hard because i will be jumping and screaming !!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#25

Random question...around how much money would a in front of stage kinda ticket cost? how much did you pay for yours jlofreak?

Read more posts (365 remaining)