Dallas, TX | American Airlines Center | 08/25

Dallas, TX | American Airlines Center | 08/25

Master of Jenology

May 04, 2012#1

Im sitting Section 12 front row. got my tickets for $381. who wants to meet up and what BB shirt/bracelet/band will we wear? :woot :dance2 :dance :rockon

20K2,682
    Admin
    20K2,682

May 05, 2012#2

I'm going to the one in San Antonio sis...:p It's much cheaper for me...lol I'd like to meet other BB'ers there....Gahhh I need to buy tickets NOW>

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2012#3

May 05, 2012#4

Timmy, come to Dallas! our venue is better and ill you out in Dallas!

ps. i posted the below comment but i thought id share it here too.

Hey guys i just wanted to share with you that if you select the red "Platinum tickets" tab on ticketmaster you can get better seating than the Diamond Package for about $200 less.

I would pay the $625 for the Diamond Package if there was a meet and greet but since there isnt im paying $380 for front row seats.

Doctor of Jenology

May 07, 2012#5

I am going to this one! I like the shirt idea! Someone posted a shirt that they did for the press conference with DA and I really liked that! Also my bf is going! We are in section 106!

20K2,682
            Admin
            20K2,682

May 07, 2012#6

Hmmm...maybe a Dallas one would be awesome...where would we go after the concert? A friend is coming with me as well...lol

Master of Jenology

May 07, 2012#7

sarahnovack1033 wrote:I am going to this one! I like the shirt idea! Someone posted a shirt that they did for the press conference with DA and I really liked that! Also my bf is going! We are in section 106!
                ill be in section 12 row L. Youre in the section behind me! do you have a picture of the tshirt?

May 07, 2012#8

timmyd2121 wrote:Hmmm...maybe a Dallas one would be awesome...where would we go after the concert? A friend is coming with me as well...lol
                  The AA Center is walking distance to several bars (straight). Theres alot to do in that area. If not the gay strip is 5mins away and those bars and clubs are always fun! August 25 is a saturday so everything should be poppin.

Master of Jenology

May 08, 2012#9

IM going to this!!!!! ill be in section 14! right between the runway and the small stage!! cant wait!!!!!

Master of Jenology

May 22, 2012#10

justSweet, will you be wearing a BB shirt? Sarah never posted the pic

Doctor of Jenology

May 23, 2012#11

Let me see if I can find the shirt it might take awhile lol

May 23, 2012#12

Found it lol it's the front part of this the one with Jen's http://www.beyond-beautiful.com/viewtop ... tart=100DA pic I like it but I am up for anything!

Master of Jenology

May 23, 2012#13

i want to! we should all wear one and Jen can see it and invite us backstage. LOL

Master of Jenology

May 23, 2012#14

^^ thats what im talking about but black wont stand out much in an arena. I wouldnt know how to get that picture on there tho :-/

I was thinking maybe Neon green shirt with something simple... "BB LOVES JLO"

Kinda like the I "heart" NY shirts (i dont know how to add a heart on here) but you know what i men.

how old are you guys? im 26

Doctor of Jenology

May 24, 2012#15

^ I don't really care I just think it would be nice however I don't think she is gona be able to see me. I am 27!

Master of Jenology

May 24, 2012#16

LOL yes a neon color would stand out! we can go get some shirts made. im 23!

Master of Jenology

May 25, 2012#17

oh, cool. were in the same age range. Sarahnovack, im guessing youre a female? im a male. Justweet, i think i know youre a male...right? haha.

ill look into getting some shirts. once i find something ill ask you guys for sizes. or how should we go about this?

Doctor of Jenology

May 26, 2012#18

Yes I am a girl! For some odd reason I thought u were a girl to lol! That sounds cool can't wait!

Have either one of u seen Jennifer in real life or gotten close to her? I have never seen her so this will be my first experience! I am soo excited!

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2012#19

The only time i saw her was for the Juntos concert with Marc... i had floor seats but they were still a bit far from the stage. we should tweet her dancers the day of... maybe they can help us meet her.

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2012#20

yea im a boy. LOL

Yea, send a pic of the shirts. Im a Medium!

Sarah youre not the only one who hasnt seen her. This will be my first time seeing her live! And my first concert ever. -_- lame i know!

but what better first concert experience than a JLo concert?

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 11, 2012#21

^ That's true!

Are we gonna do shirts? Times a ticking and its getting closer and closer! BTW I got closer tickets that I had originally bought! So excited!!!!!!!!

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#22

where are you sitting now? Justsweet and I are actually sitting next to eachother now!

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#23

YES!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#24

Section 14 row b

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#25

oh, you went up a few rows then. so what shirt ideas do we have?

Read more posts (207 remaining)