23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Mar 01, 2012#526

JenRox wrote:I think that's up to Jen, J. :b

She was joking around, nixy. She didn't mean that she literally doesn't have any, just that they are probably really short or thin.
    Oh...

Thanks, I didn't watch the video, I just read the quote on the website, it kinda freaked me out.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#527

Me no likey when Jennifer cries! J maybe Jaime was just giving them a moment.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#528

Wow at that video. So emotional.. They have such a special relationship, love how he was comforting Jen. 2 Boricuas enjoying that moment, very nice..

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#529

Jen's on Ryan Seacrest's radio show tomorrow to promote Q'Viva :)

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#530

Great :)

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Mar 01, 2012#531

nixy1991 wrote:
              JenRox wrote:I think that's up to Jen, J. :b

She was joking around, nixy. She didn't mean that she literally doesn't have any, just that they are probably really short or thin.
              Oh...

Thanks, I didn't watch the video, I just read the quote on the website, it kinda freaked me out.
              :lol Yeah, she was saying her fake ones were going to fall off. and then people would :gasp: see her real ones (or lack of, haha).

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#532

Seen her cry way to much in last yr cuz of all these reality shows

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#533

^ This won't be the last time we see her cry tho. She has said and we know she is emotional. To me and I know other people for some reason it makes her seem more real like u see a different side to her. I mean some of the people that she is talking about in that clip we haven't heard her talk about them in awhile. I wonder if the Uncle she was talking about was Tiana and her twins sister (sorry I don't know her name) Dad. They have sent a couple of tweets out about him.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#534

Go JLo wrote:Some link of the capther 4 and 5 ?? pls :(
                    Chapter 5:

Part 1:
                    Part 2:
                    Part 3:

Mar 02, 2012#535

Just watched the Extra clip. That seemed like genuine emotion & it was a nice little moment between Jen & Marc.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#536

HI everyone,
                        Sarah, tiana & her sister are not twin at all.:) :smile:

I'm so happy to haV the opportunity to write and speak in eng, I really love
                        that language since many years already.
                        And I'd really love to live in USA , in Cali I think.
                        Thank you to averyone who make work that forum so well.
                        Excuze me if I express myself badly.

You all look so nice, so
                        nice to meet you all Jlovers,I'm not jlovers but I like jen.

Great to talk to you, haV a good day :P

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#537

youtube
                          [BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Mar 02, 2012#538

an@1 wrote:HI everyone,

You all look so nice, so

welcome to BB :smile:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#539

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JEN :( I WAS CRYING JUST AS MUCH AS SHE WAS! IM JUST AS EMOTIONAL AS HER!! HAHAHA

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#540

shanti wrote:
                                an@1 wrote:HI everyone,

You all look so nice, so

welcome to BB :smile:

Welcome an@1! I could be wrong but I think they are cuz we were talking about this just a few weeks ago. Anyone remember this or am I thinking of 2 different pple.

Heather or anyone else remember?

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Mar 02, 2012#541

Welly, you have a Vevo? hahaha

They were talking about this on GMA today. I had to leave, so I set it to record, lol.

I think Tiana said on Twitter she's not a twin recently, Sarah. I do remember that conversation, though.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#542

^ ok thanks Heather!

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#543

JenRox wrote:Welly, you have a Vevo? hahaha

They were talking about this on GMA today. I had to leave, so I set it to record, lol.

I think Tiana said on Twitter she's not a twin recently, Sarah. I do remember that conversation, though.

lmao, i'm like JoJo, I'm famous.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#544

Awww I hate seeing her cry!

Mar 04, 2012#545

lol at least the feelings mutual
                                          jen is funny!

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 04, 2012#546

any one have ep6

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Mar 04, 2012#547

I'm watching the 1st episode of "Q'VIVA" on MEXICO !!! Today was the show debut here

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2012#548

Aww it looks like they may gave them stuff from there Kohls collection!
                                                Looks like they started out with a prayer!
                                                Jen dancing is cute lol can u teach me that!
                                                LOL if this show didn’t have sparkles Iwouldn’t want to be apart of it!
                                                Jen cute when she yelling and saying stuff like I think she said they weer fierce! Jen clapping!
                                                Standing O from the first group! Jen cute I wanna learn that and then her saying what banging on three girls butts and then her laughing!
                                                Jen is cute when she is sitting there moving her legs back and forth!
                                                Jen closing her eyes and moving her head back and forth so cute then she was like this is sick! LOL Jennifer I found him!
                                                What he did was beautiful! So sad when she starts crying. The clip we we saw.
                                                Cute when she is laughing!
                                                Jen smiling is always cute!
                                                LOL don’t make u punch u in ur head studpid! At least the feeling is mutual! Jen boppin her head! LOL they are cute when they are dancing!
                                                Cute when Jen was like this is gonna be a battle! Then later gets up and says please enjoy the show!

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#549

for the ones who didnt watch it
                                                  episode 6

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#550

sarahnovack1033 wrote:Aww it looks like they may gave them stuff from there Kohls collection!
                                                    Looks like they started out with a prayer!
                                                    Jen dancing is cute lol can u teach me that!
                                                    LOL if this show didn’t have sparkles Iwouldn’t want to be apart of it!
                                                    Jen cute when she yelling and saying stuff like I think she said they weer fierce! Jen clapping!
                                                    Standing O from the first group! Jen cute I wanna learn that and then her saying what banging on three girls butts and then her laughing!
                                                    Jen is cute when she is sitting there moving her legs back and forth!
                                                    Jen closing her eyes and moving her head back and forth so cute then she was like this is sick! LOL Jennifer I found him!
                                                    What he did was beautiful! So sad when she starts crying. The clip we we saw.
                                                    Cute when she is laughing!
                                                    Jen smiling is always cute!
                                                    LOL don’t make u punch u in ur head studpid! At least the feeling is mutual! Jen boppin her head! LOL they are cute when they are dancing!
                                                    Cute when Jen was like this is gonna be a battle! Then later gets up and says please enjoy the show!

I just saw your answer to me ;)
                                                    no tiana & her sister are not twins she
                                                    Said to me on twitter.
                                                    I asked her the question.
                                                    ;)

Read more posts (62 remaining)