Oh wow this is a good topic...

Total votes: 19
    7(37%)
    6(32%)
    5(26%)
    1(5%)
    0(0%)

Do you believe in abortion?

What do you guys & girls think? Although most of the "love?rs" are predominantly gay & bi men, what is your opinion on it?

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#2

i couldn t choose for 2nd or 3rd option but i voted for no.. the fetus inside is not guilty for anything and it still deserves its chance to live and.... but defientely against abort especially if happened in, let s say in normal circumstances...
      rape is other thing, but stil think it s not te best solution to abort, rather give it to adoption then..

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#3

Yes and No. If the person was raped then why not, but def. not if they made an oopsie

if you dont want a kid dont have sex..or protect yourself..you cant create a new life an then kill it...only if a rape is the cause then i say a woman is entitled to do as she feels....

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Feb 17, 2012#4

Even though I think it's irresponsible to have intercourse without protection or not take a morning after pill, I'm going with yes. Women should have the right to choose. I went through this with a friend of mine a few years back and I have to say getting an abortion was the right thing to do under her circumstances.

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Feb 17, 2012#5

Yes.

Fetus =/= a human being person.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#6

No! I just think it's wrong sis, and everything happens for a reason.....
              Everybody deserves a right to live.....

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#7

yea fetus is a monkey...

14K678
                Admin
                14K678

Feb 17, 2012#8

I voted yes, the way you phrased the answer though..I don't think abortion is something you do cause you "like to" %)

Contributor

Feb 17, 2012#9

Oops I just realized that. Let me reword it. Lol O:-)

26K8,905
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    26K8,905

Feb 17, 2012#10

jd wrote:yea fetus is a monkey...
                      It's scientifically proven that a fetus is not a human being person...

14K678
                      Admin
                      14K678

Feb 17, 2012#11

Oops I just realized that. Let me reword it. Lol O:-)
                        ;)

Oh and I'm only for it, if it happens within the first few weeks. After the first few weeks it should only be possible if either the mother is in huge danger or if the child has complications which make it impossible for it to have a normal life.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#12

^yes! Only in the first weeks though...any time after that then no!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#13

J wrote:
                            It's scientifically proven that a fetus is not a human being...
                            i know that the exact opposite is the case...documentaries have shown that the fetus almost has a human behaviour and reacts,feels,and has it's parts already formed (a very early form)

my sister will give birth next month and we have been in the internet and studying a lot these months and we came across a new scientific conclusion that a fetus is a human being from the time it is conceived...it is shaped already

yeah in some circumstances where the baby will not be able to be taken care of an abortion is the only option but the point is not to get there

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#14

^exactly!

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Feb 17, 2012#15

Killa Tila wrote:
                                J wrote:
                                i know that the exact opposite is the case...documentaries have shown that the fetus almost has a human behaviour and reacts,feels,and has it's parts already formed (a very early form)

my sister will give birth next month and we have been in the internet and studying a lot these months and we came across a new scientific conclusion that a fetus is a human being from the time it is conceived...it is shaped already

yeah in some circumstances where the baby will not be able to be taken care of an abortion is the only option but the point is not to get there
                                Oh OK. I see your point. I shouldn't have used the the word "human being". I actually meant "human person" and there's a difference between human beings and persons.

I think that every woman should have the right to choose whether she wants to raise a child or not. But yeah, I agree with Stefan. Abortion only within the first few weeks.

Contributor

Feb 17, 2012#16

Killa Tila wrote:
                                  J wrote:

See I never knew that. I'm glad we're having this discussion. :)

I voted for "Yes and No". I think women should have the right to abort their child due to a sexual assault, but I also think it shouldn't be an option for women just because they made a mistake and that option is there.

I mean we have other options like condoms, and birth control to prevent pregnancies. If you're opening your legs and you didn't give a damn about getting pregnant while you were on your back, then you shouldn't give a damn having to deal with the consequences.

Also, I was primarily going to vote for "no everything happens for a reason" because I thought regardless if you got raped or not you still have an option to give it up for adoption, but I felt like I was being insensitive. I don't know what that is like, nor can I imagine what that is like for women, because I'm not in that position. Therefore, I couldn't vote for that.

Again, I agree with all posts it's just a complex topic. I have my own opinion on it, but I don't think anyone could be right or wrong. Or could they be?

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Feb 17, 2012#17

J wrote:I think that every woman should have the right to choose whether she wants to raise a child or not. But yeah, I agree with Stefan. Abortion only within the first few weeks.
                                    Same here. We can get pregnant at the moment we don't want it to be. And it's not an "oopsie". It's just more pleasure without condoms. But that's another story lol.

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#18

Killa Tila wrote:
                                      J wrote:

Wow! I did not even know that. Glad you said it.

I said no. Only coz i feel like everyone has the right to live. But would not like to be put in a situation like that.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#19

I say abortion should be an option for women and for couples. Yes I think abortion is totally acceptable and understandable in situations like rape and when the mother's life is threatened during pregnancy or birth....

HOWEVER, I also think...shit happens...and people get pregnant, it is irresponsible for couples to neglect protection etc...but I can understand abortion when

1- If underage pregnancy is the case. A mistake is a mistake and most underage pregnant girls drop out from school and regret their whole lives and future. I don't think it's right thing to do if the mother is going to be unhappy, regretful, miserable...how much can she be any good for her kids?

2- If you don't have money, don't have kids! I know this sounds really harsh but let's face it...poverty can force kids into crime, depression etc.... If you CAN'T provide a roof over your kids' head, provide food, education and healthcare you don't qualify to be a parent. You have no right to bring human beings into this life only to put them through hell...

(obviously you don't get asked to be given birth to, and I don't think any fetus would chose to come to life if they knew they were gonna live a poor and miserable life)

This is just my opinion...your entitled to yours.

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#20

yes.. everyone has a right to live... it doesn matter if fetus is human being or person, evetually it would become a person, and maybe beuatiful person, adoption is the best option if you don t want that baby for some reasons.

Feb 17, 2012#21

sweetface nuyorican wrote:I say abortion should be an option for women and for couples. Yes I think abortion is totally acceptable and understandable in situations like rape and when the mother's life is threatened during pregnancy or birth....

HOWEVER, I also think...shit happens...and people get pregnant, it is irresponsible for couples to neglect protection etc...but I can understand abortion when

1- If underage pregnancy is the case. A mistake is a mistake and most underage pregnant girls drop out from school and regret their whole lives and future. I don't think it's right thing to do if the mother is going to be unhappy, regretful, miserable...how much can she be any good for her kids?

2- If you don't have money, don't have kids! I know this sounds really harsh but let's face it...poverty can force kids into crime, depression etc.... If you CAN'T provide a roof over your kids' head, provide food, education and healthcare you don't qualify to be a parent. You have no right to bring human beings into this life only to put them through hell...

(obviously you don't get asked to be given birth to, and I don't think any fetus would chose to come to life if they knew they were gonna live a poor and miserable life)

This is just my opinion...your entitled to yours.

then a lot of nations woudnt t exist now. only rich and mighty.
                                            big fail.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#22

3 weeks after the conception and the heart already exists and is beating ..most women dont even know they re pregnant by then and the baby is already having a heart beat...

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

when i say the fetus is a human eing i dont mean legally cuz legally i believe it isnt yet a "person"..i mean scientifically...

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#23

beautiful tilla...

Contributor

Feb 17, 2012#24

Wow Killa that video is amazing.

Makes me feel bad for all those babies that were aborted honestly regardless of conception. It's just not their fault. :(

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#25

absolutelly

Read more posts (57 remaining)