Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#26

and whose arguments are stupid?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#27

i don't think its a new single
      Quote:
      dont think its a new single only cuz jennifer said we would all hear her new single next month on radio's... and this song is already on radio's... why would she say that we can hear her new single next month if this is already out.

i agree

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#28

Love JLo, i'm sorry but i think more people would agree with me than u. 'on the floor' has no funk in it... sorry to tell u. im not sayin i dont like it, but has no funk in it. u just dont kno wat "funk" is

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#29

ok, whatever.. we have different opinions.. but there's more people thinking it's gonna be her next single..

Criss, you mamas arguments are the stupidest..

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#30

it may sound very stupid, but what's funk ?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#31

i still think it's not her new single. sony/epic records would not be happy if the "single" was leaked on internet so early. mayb it's on the b-side or something.

14K2,771
              Contributor
              14K2,771

Oct 17, 2004#32

if there will be a video for on the floor there's room for a hot dance break after:"shake ya booty now uuuuhhh uuuuhhh uuhhhh"(where the rap ends)! would be hot video

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#33

I agree, I don't think it's going to be her new single and actually I don't want it to be.. I'd love something new!

OTF has already been on the radios since 1 or 2 months ago, and if it would be a single now, people know the song already, would it be a hit then? The only difference is the rap part and some changed text, IMO

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#34

Im confused, I thought that OTF was a song that was for 'On the 6' but wasnt used? Is it old or is it new? I hope its not her new song. I think its ok but its not the best IMO. And to be honest Im so bored of it now.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#35

she's saying "on the 6 uptown" at the beginning. and the On the 6 album was really about her roots and the bronx etc.. so i guess it was supposed to be on that album. can't really dance on this song. i hope her first single is with Fat Joe.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2004#36

Its kinda funky tho so maybe it is new cos she said it would be funk. But surely its been overplayed now!?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#37

I thin this might be the new single. But i dont know!!!!!!
                          I Think if she makes a tight video for it, she can pull it off!!!!!

"BORICUA IS at DA CORNER"!!!!!!
                          I Like that part on the song!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#38

i'm having second thoughts aout this as a single, but if anyone can pull it off, it'll be jen lol i'm really really not feeling the talking part too much

Master of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#39

please rip this file to an mp3 file i wanna hear it

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#40

I always have said this and will continue saying it, it would be a mistake not to release this because it's a hit, I rest my case.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#41

i dunno, i think it would do better as a second single... that is if it is a new song by her. i really love the song, but i dont think its rite for a first single.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#42

^ i think she'll release it now since we've concluded that her people come here and read Frank's suggestions we never did get that Leno appearance though

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

Oct 18, 2004#43

Please someone can write the LYRICS of this New Version ????

I think "OTF" isn't the 1st Single, but I think maybe gonna be on the Track List of the New Album !

LYRICS !

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#44

Quote:
                                        she's saying "on the 6 uptown" at the beginning. and the On the 6 album was really about her roots and the bronx etc.. so i guess it was supposed to be on that album.

thats what i thought too

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#45

If she wants her cd to sell only 100,000 copies, then she'll release this. Its a cool song for a Jennifer Lopez fan, but not for other people.
                                          Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#46

Quote:
                                            we never did get that Leno appearance though
                                            Her people probebly tried, but she was beign a lazy ass and didn't wanna travel 3 hours and come back the same day

About the whole "On the 6 uptown" I think she's just referring to the train, not her album on the 6, you guys are looking too much into it.

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Oct 18, 2004#47

Please someone can write the LYRICS of this New Version ???? : -->:">

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#48

^Rafael, you still haven't sent me my Ric Wake remix of "I'm Glad."
                                                Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Master of Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#49

please rip this to an mp3 file???? PLEASE!!!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2004#50

it's already mp3...

Samir, how did YOU get the song ?

Read more posts (45 remaining)