Doctor of Jenology
13K1,207

Jan 06, 2012#26

Max is a real drama queen! lol

12K588
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K588

Jan 06, 2012#27

it's funny how the little girl behind is almost crying while Max is being taken away thrusting in that guy's arms...

-"Let me go! I want to get back to my love!"

-"Maaaaaax! Put him down you brute!!!"

-Man(thinking): "i'm too old for this shit...."

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#28

I apologize if what I said was taken out of context by some. I only tried to point out a very specific problem with a Gossip thread. I know it has been apart of this forum for as long as most of us can remember, and I dont have a problem with the name Gossip in it (some people just take it way to literal). The problem lies within eachother going back and forth about a topic and getting riled up on both sides to where some people take it personal whether they agree with her or not (dont know why lol). I respect Jenn and will not say anything to disrespect her or her family. I am not a fan of hers for her personal life; I am a fan for the entertainment she provides to us. Always will be.

I respect the rules of this forum and think people on both sides of an issue should also respect one another so the discussion doesnt turn ugly.

46K3,605
        Admin
        46K3,605

Jan 06, 2012#29

That's essentially what it comes down to. People get way too riled up and conversations turn into disrespectful arguments.

Are we going to need JLOz1FaNaTiC to start a poll regarding the name change?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#30

JenRox wrote:That's essentially what it comes down to. People get way too riled up and conversations turn into disrespectful arguments.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#31

jacobmemoirs wrote:
              What's the name of Jen's INSANELY hot guitarist during the SNL performance of Starting Over? I think he was practicing If You Had My Love with her in her Behind the Music special? He's like a walking orgasm
              Found him!! didn't realize  he was with the a long time .He was on tour with them in '07http://www.mariosebastian.com/marios_website/home.html

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#32

46K3,605
                Admin
                46K3,605

Jan 06, 2012#33

They're adorable, but I feel bad that they keep photographing them. Why are mags publishing these pics? Poor babies.

Master of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#34

I almost skipped this thread ! Ugh articles sounds like magazine scans. I think we need random gossip!

Master of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#35

Marc is so cute n Emme is like a lil fashionista

Contributor

Jan 06, 2012#36

JenRox wrote:That's essentially what it comes down to. People get way too riled up and conversations turn into disrespectful arguments.

I'm ready when you are sis just give me the green light.

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Jan 06, 2012#37

I love how The Daily Mail always stans for Jennifer!

Civility don't cost a thing: Jennifer Lopez 'gives her blessing to Marc Anthony and new flame'

By
                          Iona Kirby

Last updated at 11:16 PM on 6th January 2012

Marc Anthony may be flaunting his new
                          relationship on the internet, but it seems his estranged wife Jennifer
                          Lopez has decided to take the high road.
                          The 42-year-old appears to have given her blessing to Anthony and his new girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima.While Anthony, 43, was sending
                          Spanish love notes to his new squeeze on Twitter, Lopez took to the
                          social networking site to post a cryptic message.

How tweet of you: Jennifer Lopez appears to have given her blessing to Marc Anthony and his new squeeze

Cryptic: Jennifer's Twitter post suggests she accepts Marc Anthony's new relationshipShe
                          wrote: '"You know quite well,deep within u,that there is only a single
                          magic,a single power, a single salvation&that is called
                          loving."#words2liveby.'The profound post could be the
                          American Idol judge's way of telling her ex that she is pleased he has
                          found love once more, and harbours no resentment towards him.Her message suggests that Lopez
                          believes love conquers all and she intends to live her life by this
                          mantra, encouraging others to follow suit.

Moving on: Marc Anthony put a photo on Facebook that shows him kissing his new girlfriend

New love: Shannon De Lima is a Venezuelan model
                          Lopez sent out the inspiring quote to
                          her Twitter followers around the same time that Anthony posted a photo
                          on Facebook which shows him kissing De Lima.
                          The
                          salsa singer also used Twitter to re-post congratulatory messages from
                          friends and family that told of their happiness for his new
                          relationship.Most noticeably, Anthony's son Chase
                          Muniz, who he adopted while dating Debbie Roasdo, expressed his fondness
                          for his father's new girlfriend.

Racy: One of Shannon de Lima's (L) magazine covers

Heaven sent?: The Venezuelan on the cover of a magazine called UR
                          He wrote on his Twitter page: 'To all
                          my followers and everybody on twitter follow 2012 best couple and for
                          many more years to come @MarcAnthony and @Shadelima !!!!!'Anthony also posted a tweet to the Venezuelan beauty in Spanish which read: 'A mi @Shadelima mi estatua de libertad. Besos bebe.'This translates as: 'To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses baby!'

Toyboy: Jennifer Lopez has been dating 24-year-old backing dancer Casper Smart
                          Lopez has been dating 24-year-old Casper Smart, a backing dancer, for the last few months.
                          She split from Marc Anthony in July after seven years of marriage.
                          The pair have two children together - twins Emme and Maximilian.

The seven year itch?: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony separated in July

Master of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#38

I dunno if its just me .. but all this doesnt make any scene at all...are they on games? everything is happening too fast for me.. cuz just the other day Marc and Jen "looked" soo happy.. ayi caramba!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#39

i think they both wanted someone young from the start idk why they even bother
                              anyways kim is such a copy cater ass hoe

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#40

Wheres Random Gossip? LOL

Anyway i think its the same thing.

Since Marc Found a new love, i Really dont care if Jennifer is with Casper guy

The Best of luck for Them.
                                #BringJoshBack #BringFavioBack

14K2,609
                                Admin
                                14K2,609

Jan 06, 2012#41

Why did I even think people would move on from this and we could actually have a chance for some other random post here?   Sure do miss the old times here.  *sighs*

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Jan 06, 2012#42

Because there are no other random articles...

I'm sure people will stop talking about it soon (unless Marc decides to send out more Shannon tweets).

Jan 06, 2012#43

Article from The Cosmopolitan:

Way To Be That Guy, Marc Anthony

January 6, 2012 at 11:35AM
                                      By Korin Miller | comments

We can’t say we’ve ever really had a strong opinion about Marc Anthony.
                                      Sure, he’s a two-time Grammy winner who has a knack for releasing
                                      hip-swiveling tunes, but we know him best as Jennifer Lopez’s quiet,
                                      stylish, soon to be ex-hubby. But that all changed when we caught an
                                      interesting little nugget on his Facebook page.

The singer posted a photo of himself kissing his gorgeous new
                                      girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima. He also linked to the pic
                                      on Twitter with the message, “To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses,
                                      baby!â€

14K2,609
                                      Admin
                                      14K2,609

Jan 06, 2012#44

timmyd2121 wrote:Not her's but that she was going to start selling her own brand of tampons...I think it was a joke but I still remember that story from Random Gossip # ?? I dunno, we're at 34 now...lol
                                        LOL Oh, I don't remember that one Timmy, but yeah there were some crazy ones!!   Good times on here! 

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#45

come one here too that's suck...
                                          "Like the legend of the phoenix
                                          All ends with beginnings"

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#46

J wrote:Article from The Cosmopolitan:

Way To Be That Guy, Marc Anthony

January 6, 2012 at 11:35AM
                                            By Korin Miller | comments

We can’t say we’ve ever really had a strong opinion about Marc Anthony.
                                            Sure, he’s a two-time Grammy winner who has a knack for releasing
                                            hip-swiveling tunes, but we know him best as Jennifer Lopez’s quiet,
                                            stylish, soon to be ex-hubby. But that all changed when we caught an
                                            interesting little nugget on his Facebook page.

The singer posted a photo of himself kissing his gorgeous new
                                            girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima. He also linked to the pic
                                            on Twitter with the message, “To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses,
                                            baby!â€

Jan 07, 2012#47

Civility don't cost a thing: Jennifer Lopez 'gives her blessing to Marc Anthony and new flame'

By IONA KIRBY

Last updated at 11:16 PM on 6th January 2012

Comments (7)

Marc Anthony may be flaunting his new relationship on the internet, but it seems his estranged wife Jennifer Lopez has decided to take the high road.

The 42-year-old appears to have given her blessing to Anthony and his new girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima.

While Anthony, 43, was sending Spanish love notes to his new squeeze on Twitter, Lopez took to the social networking site to post a cryptic message.

How tweet of you: Jennifer Lopez appears to have given her blessing to Marc Anthony and his new squeeze

Cryptic: Jennifer's Twitter post suggests she accepts Marc Anthony's new relationship

She wrote: '"You know quite well,deep within u,that there is only a single magic,a single power, a single salvation&that is called loving."#words2liveby.'

The profound post could be the American Idol judge's way of telling her ex that she is pleased he has found love once more, and harbours no resentment towards him.

Her message suggests that Lopez believes love conquers all and she intends to live her life by this mantra, encouraging others to follow suit.

Moving on: Marc Anthony put a photo on Facebook that shows him kissing his new girlfriend

New love: Shannon De Lima is a Venezuelan model

Lopez sent out the inspiring quote to her Twitter followers around the same time that Anthony posted a photo on Facebook which shows him kissing De Lima.

The salsa singer also used Twitter to re-post congratulatory messages from friends and family that told of their happiness for his new relationship.

Most noticeably, Anthony's son Chase Muniz, who he adopted while dating Debbie Roasdo, expressed his fondness for his father's new girlfriend.

Racy: One of Shannon de Lima's (L) magazine covers

Heaven sent?: The Venezuelan on the cover of a magazine called UR

He wrote on his Twitter page: 'To all my followers and everybody on twitter follow 2012 best couple and for many more years to come @MarcAnthony and @Shadelima !!!!!'

Anthony also posted a tweet to the Venezuelan beauty in Spanish which read: 'A mi @Shadelima mi estatua de libertad. Besos bebe.'

This translates as: 'To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses baby!'

Toyboy: Jennifer Lopez has been dating 24-year-old backing dancer Casper Smart

Lopez has been dating 24-year-old Casper Smart, a backing dancer, for the last few months.

She split from Marc Anthony in July after seven years of marriage.

The pair have two children together - twins Emme and Maximilian.

The seven year itch?: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony separated in July

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Lima.html#ixzz1il35HgEd

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#48

in my opinion this is a message to herself and does not for a new Anthony's relationship , the more Jennifer do not follow him on Twitter

Jan 07, 2012#49

if it is true that Marc and Jennifer spent Christmas together with children, Jennifer could even then be aware of Shannon, as she was with Anthony when he visited the children at the orphanage, if I remember correctly it was before Christmas.

this is just my guess ..

lot of hype around Casper and Shannon

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#50

Deleted - error

Read more posts (1875 remaining)