I don't think so. There was a lot of Jen when AI was out and the album and stuff, but I wouldn't say it went to "overexposed". Overexposed is more like Kim Kardashian, IMO, where you never get a break from them because they are constantly being talked about or on tabloid covers. Jen has been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff for the past few months, so she hasn't been as visible.
Here's an interesting article:
Kim Kardashian nets top spot in 2011 Heat Index
Kim Kardashian holds the title of tabloid queen for 2011.
The reality-TV regular, 31, ranks No. 1 on USA TODAY's Celebrity Heat
Index, which measures exposure in celebrity news magazines and on
The media relentlessly chronicled her engagement, marriage and divorce. E!'s two-part special Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event drew more than 8 million viewers.
years of providing the American masses with doses after doses of
celebrities and reality TV shows, television has managed to plant the
seeds of addiction to celebrities and reality TV stars into the American
psyche and culture," says Samir Husni, director of the Magazine
Innovation Center at the University of Mississippi School of Journalism.
have no fear, while Kardashian is No. 1, Hollywood A-listers still
make up the majority of the rest of the top 10. "The A-listers still
provide a degree of 'self-respect' to the public which can justify
watching and reading all the stuff about them," Husni says.
And for the first time, British royals make the cut, thanks in large part to Prince William's
wedding in the spring. Says Husni: "Magazine readers are living in a
soap opera. Add to that a royal appearance, and the soap opera story
becomes hotter than hot."
Top 10 stars for 2011 and their scores:
1. Kim Kardashian,5,342. The reality-TV star filed for divorce a mere 72 days after marrying NBA player Kris Humphries. She ended the year just as she started: single.
2. Jennifer Aniston,3,504. The actress enjoyed success both professionally (her film Horrible Bosses) and personally (her relationship with actor Justin Theroux).
By Nick Wass, AP
NBA's Kris Humphries weds Kim Kardashian and discovers that reality-TV fame may prove as fleeting as his 72-day marriage.
3. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge,3,386. Commoner Kate Middleton became Duchess of Cambridge in April and was the focus of a royal-sized baby-bump watch.
4. Angelina Jolie,3,252. The actress spent the majority of 2011 off-screen, and the media wanted to document every minute of it.
5. Brad Pitt,2,307. The actor spent 2011 traveling the world with partner Jolie and family.
6. Jennifer Lopez,1,892. The new American Idol judge ended her seven-year marriage to Marc Anthony and wrapped up the year with boyfriend Casper Smart.
7. Sandra Bullock,1,756. Just who is America's sweetheart dating? Tabloids spent the year trying to find out.
8. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge,1,747. The Prince became Kate Middleton's real-life Prince Charming.
9. Kris Humphries,1,658. Outlets spent the year fascinated with the new member of the Kardashian clan.
10. Kourtney Kardashian,1,369. Kourtney maintained the Kardashian media presence when she announced she is pregnant with her second child.