BUG: Subscribe to Topic

BUG: Subscribe to Topic

46K3,606
Admin
46K3,606

May 14, 2010#1

If you have made a new post or used "Add Reply" in the past couple of days, you are probably getting subscription e-mails everytime someone posts. That is a BUG. They fixed some earlier bugs and that popped up. They are currently working on a fix, but to prevent this from happening, make sure you UNCHECK the "Subscribe to this topic" box. It is under "tags", next to "post options" on the bottom of the posting box.

To unsubscribe from all the topics you are now subscribed to, follow the unsubscribe link in the e-mail. There you can remove your subscription to each topic.

An easy work-around is to use Quick Reply.  If you have questions, let me know!

14K678
    Admin
    14K678

May 14, 2010#2

Thanks, it was getting kind of annoying. lol I have another problem, it says I have 1 new message but I have read them all?

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

May 14, 2010#3

They fixed part of that bug, and hopefully will fix the other part soon. I asked them to clear your inbox. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

May 14, 2010#4

Thanks!

22K4,141
          Doctor of Jenology
          22K4,141

May 14, 2010#5

Oh god it is so annoying!lol

13K1,207
            Doctor of Jenology
            13K1,207

May 14, 2010#6

SC88 wrote:Thanks, it was getting kind of annoying. lol I have another problem, it says I have 1 new message but I have read them all?
              Yeah, I got 1 unread message too. And 1 friend request. But I see nothing when I click on it.

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

May 15, 2010#7

Subscriptions have been fixed. The box 'subscribe to this topic' will no longer be auto-checked when you start a new topic or reply to an already existing topic.

However, you may still receive notification of topics you were accidentally subscribed to.

If you do not wish to receive any further notifications, please check your subscriptions and delete them if you have any.

To remove your subscriptions, please follow these steps:

Unconverted profiles:

Go to your profile page.

Click account in the navigation bar

Click subscriptions in the notifications section.

Click the remove button next to any subscriptions you may have.

Converted profiles:

Go to your profile page.

Click the tools icon (the wrench) in your navigation bar.

On the resulting page, click forum.

Click the subscriptions link.

Click the trash can icon next to your subscriptions.

If you still have problems, let me know!

Are you still having issues, Kate? I can have them clear your indicator.

13K1,207
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K1,207

May 15, 2010#8

^ yeah, I have unread message and friend request for a long time. It'd be great, if Gods of Yuku can clear it for me.

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

May 16, 2010#9

I'm still having problem here!

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

May 16, 2010#10

Did you unsubscribe from the threads? The directions are above. If so, let me know and I'll try and see what the problem is.