How did you find BB?

How did you find BB?

20K2,682
Admin
20K2,682

Aug 22, 2009#1

How'd you find BB?

There were several message-boards dedicated to the lovely Lopez but how did you make the eventual trip to BB?

I used to visit the VH1 forums and then I went to the jlo.net forums. VH1 was a horrible experience for fans and then jlo.net was decent in the beginning but it just didn't have that comfortable feeling. Too hostile over there. I stumbled on BB by accident when I clicked on a link...I think it was Erika's website..aka BellaJLo and found this forum. I wasn't sure but then I noticed that everyone was really nice and there was a TON of information I didn't know about Jen and almost zero negativity.

How did you find BB?
    Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Aug 23, 2009#2

I always visit OJF and i saw this "Discuss on BB" link, you know. I clicked So i found it really nice and decided to register, i was trying to do it since 2007, but something was wrong and i couldn't. I finally did it in 2009 and...here i am!!! Ha-ha.

22K4,141
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,141

Aug 23, 2009#3

I was searching for many things about Jen and i found it and i was just a guest and i never went to any fan forum so i thought it would be nice to give a try and so i did!!

Contributor

Aug 23, 2009#4

I used to visit a lot of JLO fan sites but many of them disappeared or were set on hiatus so I always had to search for other sites. So I finally found BB. At first I only read and a few months later I decided to participate.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2009#5

Oh gosh, ummm it must've been through bellalopez.com? I agree, those vh1 forums were horrible.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2009#6

mmm... I found BB more or less in June, when I was looking a webpage of JLo, and I don't know how, I arrived to a page in which they appeared lot of links of Jennifer, I looked all of them one by one but I don't know why, I didn't like them. I've been reading this one for a long time, until last week, that I decided to sign up.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 24, 2009#7

I met because of an old friend, she told me about the BB and I decided to participate ... I have participated in onlinejlofan and always found it wonderful. I love the BB ... until I learned better English then I started to participate in the BB!
                so I am very fan of jen and I love the BB

13K3,068
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K3,068

Aug 26, 2009#8

I found it through OnlineJloFan! I was using that site every day, I wasn;t familiar with forums at ALL, so one day I said I'd give it a shot and see would I like and now I'm hooked on you (cheesey I know, but it had to be said LOL)

Before I signed up, I thought there was no more I could know about Jen and boy was I wrong lol It's still the only forum I use but it's DEFINITELY one for keeps! Adore this site

Thanks to you admins

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2009#9

Well, I had an account on Orkut and I entered on a Jennifer Lopez Community, then I was a member of a Jlo Blog, which was super known over here and the owner was Daniel (jlobrazil). Some time later, I became part of the staff, so I needed to find news about Jen to post on the blog... I used to search for news on LopezLove blog or website, I don't remember the name and also on OnlineJloFan, Jlo.Net and so on...
                    And then, Daniel told me: ''Hey there's a great Jlo forum and you can find everything about Jen in there'' and I was like, Oh really?! Give me the link! lol
                    And so he did. I used to came here every single day and used to stay up all night downloading and finding some more information about Jen. Some time later I decided to create an account and be part of the group

Intro to Jenology

Sep 05, 2009#10

For Friend!

20K2,682
                      Admin
                      20K2,682

Sep 05, 2009#11

Great stories guys! Keep them coming.
                        Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Intro to Jenology

Sep 14, 2009#12

I was looking for some Que Hiciste remixes when I found a BB's thread on the web, then I thought: "Wooow, what a great forum!"
                          I've been read the posts since 2007, and now I decided to sign up.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 20, 2009#13

Hello : ))

I know BB for ages now but I can't really say, where I found the Board. And today I just thought I'll sign in and take a seat : ) *HiHi*

Greetz, Melainii

13K1,207
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K1,207

Sep 20, 2009#14

oh I came from OJF

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2009#15

It's cool to see that quite a few of you came from OJF! =) Love you!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2009#16

I actually googled "Jennifer Lopez forums" lol And joined up straight away Loving it

Intro to Jenology

Oct 16, 2009#17

I was searching for Jennifer news when I discovered OJF and I saw the link of Jennifer's birthday project. I clicked on the link and then I started my trip trought BB.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2009#18

Well, I was browsing profile pages and came across a link to your beautiful site
                                      *smiles*

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 27, 2009#19

Liza wrote:I always visit OJF and i saw this "Discuss on BB" link, you know. I clicked So i found it really nice and decided to register, i was trying to do it since 2007, but something was wrong and i couldn't. I finally did it in 2009 and...here i am!!! Ha-ha.
                                        SAME ME TOO

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2009#20

i used to join the jlo.net forums..missed those days.

then i discovered OJF where i saw a link on BB i didnt really sign up until now.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 05, 2009#21

I saw it on a brazilian magazine called "TiTiTi"

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Dec 06, 2009#22

^No kidding! Do you still have it?

Intro to Jenology

Dec 18, 2009#23

Found this site after joining OJF. Hoping to show my love for Jen and meet some friends with the same appreciation of her talent and unmatched beauty.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2009#24

thanks to onlinejlofan
                                                  I Didn't Know My Own Strength

15K5
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  15K5

Dec 18, 2009#25

it was from a fansite back in 2003 justjlo or something like that.

Read more posts (119 remaining)