no award

...just the teens choice awards, .....nothin special

Admin

Aug 16, 2005#53

Quote:
        Dance - Jon Heder ("Napoleon Dynamite&quot

Intro to Jenology

Aug 16, 2005#54

thats so embarrasing for Jennifer. imagine no grammys and not even a winner in the kids choice awards? tsk tsk tsk... how about the VMA? i think she lost to Shakira? oh my...

Admin

Aug 16, 2005#55

^ A few too many rides on the short bus, eh Amir? I love that you form opinions about things that never happened/haven't happened yet.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 16, 2005#56

^
              huh? what havent happened? isnt it that she lost to Shakira already? then this kids choice she lost too? so what are you talking about? i'm just saying the truth...

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 16, 2005#57

lol! We are now in the times where really crap acting and dumb songs get choosesn. I mean, Hillary Duff!! Jesse Mcartney!!! really, I don't belive in awards anymore (unless jenny wins )

Intro to Jenology

Aug 17, 2005#58

Speaking of Hillary Duff She's So skinny , I almost cried of horror

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 17, 2005#59

I forgot all about the awards,who cares if she didnt win anything she one plenty b-4 hasnt she?

Admin

Aug 17, 2005#60

^ it's the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS...who cares about anybody who wins one!
                      Quote:
                      huh? what havent happened? isnt it that she lost to Shakira already? then this kids choice she lost too? so what are you talking about? i'm just saying the truth...
                      she didn't lose anything to Shakira. it was a stupid daily contest between 2 artists on MTV.com, means absolutely nothing. and this was the TCAs, not the KCAs. Amir, just stop talking awards...the conversation ends....NOW.

14K678
                      Admin
                      14K678

Aug 17, 2005#61

Quote:
                        it was a stupid daily contest between 2 artists on MTV.com
                        it wasn't some stupid award it was the viewers choice award. which is bigger then most of the awards of the vma.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 17, 2005#62

this is so funny! you said it was just a stupid contest / award then why is that you guys voted for Jennifer like crazy like there's no tomorrow??? hhhmm... i'm confused.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 17, 2005#63

i dont think that Superflygirl even voted once.....

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 17, 2005#64

To be honest, I forgot about the teen's choice awards, not very important as the VMA's.

Admin

Aug 18, 2005#65

Quote:
                                this is so funny! you said it was just a stupid contest / award then why is that you guys voted for Jennifer like crazy like there's no tomorrow??? hhhmm... i'm confused.
                                yeah, like i actually vote for this stuff.

Read more posts (-10 remaining)