JLo's Boobs....?

JLo's Boobs....?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#1

Hey everyone!

It's my first time posting, but I wanted to know why no one has mentioned that it's almost INCREDIBLY obvious that JLo had her boobs done!? Here's my proof...

Before:
    seriesonline.free.fr/j-lo136.jpg[/img[/url]]

After:
    www.feelinsojlo.net/galle...2.jpg[/img[/url]]
    www.feelinsojlo.net/galle...5.jpg[/img[/url]]

Now to let you all know I am the MASTER of boob modification and the art of trickery - due to the fact that I lack in that department LoL But I'd like to know what you all think!~

-Molly

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#2

Can't see the pics, but I really don't see why it would be bad fore her, if she did, its not really huge, she has good size breast, not over the top.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#3

Her breasts are still the same, trust Lmao sometimes she has pushup bras or what not, and sometimes she's airbrushed.. at times she wears a shirt that makes her look flat.. btu it's still jen.

Even if she did tho, I wouldn't care. Plastic Surgery makes some people feel good, who are we to judge them? If it makes them more confident in themselves, I say go for it. It's kinda like working out, only with knives and stuff

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#4

Plastic Surgery is great, not that I would know...

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#5

i totaly agree with jlo ashanti fan if it makes u feel comfertable...go for it.... ..and i dont think she has done a plastic surgery on any part of her body...

Intro to Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#6

i do not either it is amazing how different a push up bra can make your boobs look. anyways like they said if she did it is her business i could care less. whatever makes her happy

Admin

Aug 15, 2005#7

^ Somehow, I can't see her caring a lot about the size of her chest, lol. If you're the master of boob trickery, then you would know the right bra can do wonders.

Master of Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#8

she hasnt had her boobs done. the way to see those things isnt by looking at photoshoot pics, its by seeing real photos of her or seeing her in movies and stuff.

For instance, watch a movie Jen did 7 or 8 years ago and then watch a recent one, and you'll see that they are the same size, give or take the illusion of clothing which adds or removes size.

Master of Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#9

I want to get a T-shirt that says bullshit!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 15, 2005#10