Admin

Aug 09, 2005#476

^ nah it's MuchMoreMusic...but Christina, Shania and Beyonce will still win
    Quote:
    I was just wandering, becasue as much as marc has, jen has more then 4 times that, and if they divorced, Jen would be the one losing money.
    It's a personal agreement between them, divorce proceedings with money and assets aren't a hard-fast rule. Since they married in California, technically each is entitled to HALF of what the other earned WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED. They're not entitled to a portion of what the other has earned in total. Like if they divorced today, and Marc had earned $3 million while they were married, Jen would be entitled to $1.5 million.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#477

Lewis Fought The Temptation To Stroke J.Lo's Tattoo

British actor Damian Lewis loved working with Jennifer Lopez on the forthcoming movie An Unfinished Life, because he spent his days staring at a tattoo near her bottom. Lewis, best known for his starring role in TV series Band Of Brothers, admits he constantly had to fight an urge to stroke J.Lo's body art. He says, "She's got a gorgeous tattoo in the vicinity of her bottom. "It was all I could do to stop myself from reaching over and touching it."

Contact music

20K2,682
      Admin
      20K2,682

Aug 09, 2005#478

Quote:
        There's no tattoo, it's just the J.Lo logo, lol.
        hey i have one on my ass too 'cept mine says "J.Lo (Made in Mexico)
        Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#479

oops sorrry i didnt knew that tattoo news was posted before

Admin

Aug 10, 2005#480

Quote:
            hey i have one on my ass too 'cept mine says "J.Lo (Made in Mexico)
            "Made in Taiwan"

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#481

she has the J.Lo logo tattooed on her?

Admin

Aug 10, 2005#482

^ no heather was talking about the J.Lo logo on her pants...but if i was her, i'd tattoo J.Lo on me.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#483

Man those pregnancy rumors will not go away!!!D -->D"> Today my cousin came over and was like J.lo is pregnant it's all over US weekly I was like no it's only a rumor we were argueing for about 3 minutes then I was like look at my Elle magazine photos her stomach is flat!! Then she was like well in US weekly she's walking around eating ice cream with her stomach sticking out I was like they prolly altered the pic or sumthin then she said Elle magazine pics are prolly altered I was like whateverD -->D"> I think she got J.Lo and Jen Gardner mixed up

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#484

You should show her that pic. Taken a few days ago. She's definately not preggers.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#485

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#486

Yep definatly not pregnant! No bump there!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#487

i wonder where her jeans r from???may be sweetface???

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#488

Lopez blames media for poorer roles

Jennifer Lopez believes her overexposure in the media has prevented her from having a more diverse movie career, imdb.com reports.

The 36-year-old Lopez found it easier to convince directors of her suitability for a role when she was an unknown -- leading to parts in films including Out Of Sight and Oliver Stone's U Turn. However, in recent years stories of her diva-like demands and romances have made it harder for filmmakers to distinguish between fact and fiction.

Lopez says, ``In the beginning, I was a blank slate. I got to work with all these great directors because I was just a girl who came in there and did well in the audition. Then when I became famous, I was being offered movies that I could star in but that's all I was being offered. When I think I should be seeing the big directors, they don't even consider me. They see me as a sexy singer and too much in the media.''

14K678
                            Admin
                            14K678

Aug 10, 2005#489

Smith Attacks Affleck for Wedding Snub
                              By WENN
                              Director Kevin Smith is so hurt about not being invited to pal Ben Affleck's June wedding--he's slammed the actor's movie career and refuses to buy the newlyweds a wedding present.

The director was asked to be Affleck's groomsman at his wedding to Jennifer Lopez in 2003, but the couple broke off their engagement before the nuptials.

But he's avenged his absence from Affleck and Jennifer Garner's secret Caribbean nuptials, by reminding the hunk his critically-mauled performance in Gigli opposite Lopez has ruined his film career.

He tells The New York Daily News, "I was supposed to be a groomsman and reader at the Affleck and Lopez wedding. Affleck's catastrophic big-screen pairing with J.Lo. I figure Garner saw me as the curse that jinxed it, and thought best to keep me as far away from them as possible.

"I'm gonna have sex with my wife to celebrate their marriage. If it would make her feel better, she can call me Ben and I can call her Jen.

"It would be the most fictional role-playing ever. I'm no Affleck, which is bad in the bedroom, but good professionally. It's good not to be Ben Affleck professionally, because then I don't have to explain Gigli for the next 10 years."

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#490

thats not that funny

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#491

^^ i agree. i think kevin is really furious. it also means he didnt like gigli at all

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#492

i'd be heated as well.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#493

Same here

Contributor

Aug 11, 2005#494

Quote:
                                        "It would be the most fictional role-playing ever. I'm no Affleck, which is bad in the bedroom, but good professionally. It's good not to be Ben Affleck professionally, because then I don't have to explain Gigli for the next 10 years."

Can I say something on Ben real quick? About the whole Gigli thing, I think every movie Ben touches is awful, even b4 Jen stepped into the picture with Ben, if Ben has a hit movie from the past, trust me it wasn't cuz of him. The only reason "Gigli" got shitted on was because everyone finally focused on a "Ben Affleck" movie (Gigli) because JLo was in it, and guess what? Every word about the movie was negative, IMO if all of Ben's movies got the attention "Gigli" got, everyone would know and recognize that Ben is a horrid and extremely overrated actor. I think when Jen walked into his life, his supposed acting talent was put on the limelight and everyone finally saw what a pathetic actor he really is.

Admin

Aug 11, 2005#495

He got good reviews in Dogma and Good Will Hunting, but his good roles are few and far between. It's his own damn fault though, he picks 'em.
                                          Quote:
                                          I think she got J.Lo and Jen Gardner mixed up
                                          i think so, cause I saw pics of Jen Garner eating ice cream in US.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2005#496

ben doesnt seem to be happy and really enjoying his relationship wit anyone...i mean he always has his consentration sumwhere else..not only with jen.lo-ve also wit jen garner & gwenyth i mean sumtimes kevin federline reminds me of ben

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2005#497

Kevin Federline

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2005#498

Quote:
                                                ben doesnt seem to be happy and really enjoying his relationship wit anyone...i mean he always has his consentration sumwhere else
                                                how could you know that?

Admin

Aug 12, 2005#499

^ because obviously, people are completely honest in interviews and US Weekly is to be believed 100% of the time.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2005#500

^i mean how many time have you seen him kiss jen with his eyes closed??? well seems everyone has their own opinion

Read more posts (3 remaining)