Master of Jenology

Aug 06, 2005#451

"....and for all you muthaf*ckers who said i couldnt do it and i wasnt good enough, suck on this!"

Admin

Aug 07, 2005#452

Quote:
      i think if Jen does get nominated for a Golden Globe or Oscar for this (is SAG just for tv shows or is it for movies too? coz i think shes got a chnace at getting an SAG nom if its for movies too), i think we'll all collectively jump for joy all around the whole world, and if she wins BB will errupt and crash from too many overexcited posts from fans dyingof happiness.
      SAG is Screen Actors' Guild - both TV and movies are included. I think BB's server would be down for awhile if she won

Master of Jenology

Aug 07, 2005#453

lol and it would be the worst time too, coz if she did win a SAG, Golden Globe or most importantly an Oscar, i know BB would be the place i would run to screaming and jumping around with excitement and wanting to talk about it, hehe.

Maybe the admin can make the servers prepared in she gets nominated, lol
        Quote:
        SAG is Screen Actors' Guild - both TV and movies are included.
        yeah i thought so. Do you think she has a chance of winning one of those, seeing as its voted by her peers?

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Aug 07, 2005#454

Quote:
          "....and for all you muthaf*ckers who said i couldnt do it and i wasnt good enough, suck on this!"
          It's fun to do what people say you cannot do.

It'd be tough to win a SAG. Those people are so pretentious and want to take care of their "craft", lol. She needs to do more than one good movie to be nominated. Jen has too much baggage.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 07, 2005#455

Quote:
            "...and also, to show my appreciation, i'd like to present you with deese....DEESE NUUUUUTSSS! I'm ou bitchez!. Holla."

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 07, 2005#456

^

I tried to buy the AUL book yesterday and it was sold out!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2005#457

They probably only got two copies like my B&N. The paperback comes out on Tuesday . I'm gonna buy it over on Tuesday, lol
                Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Master of Jenology

Aug 08, 2005#458

Quote:
                  Those people are so pretentious and want to take care of their "craft", lol.

lol, am i the only one that finds that annoying as hell, how actors always talk about their job as their "craft".
                  Quote:
                  "...and also, to show my appreciation, i'd like to present you with deese....DEESE NUUUUUTSSS! I'm ou bitchez!. Holla."
                  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin

Aug 08, 2005#459

Quote:
                    Maybe the admin can make the servers prepared in she gets nominated, lol
                    i'm an admin, and one time i tried to change someone's custom title and deleted myself. So, god knows what would happen if i did something with the server.
                    Quote:
                    Those people are so pretentious and want to take care of their "craft", lol
                    Quote:
                    lol, am i the only one that finds that annoying as hell, how actors always talk about their job as their "craft".
                    it's ridiculous, cause their "craft" is usually some $150 million budget piece of crap. Or when they're working on their "craft", they're sitting in their air-conditioned trailers being fed peeled grapes by midgets. Just admit you do it cause you like earning $20 million for 2 months of work, and we'll all stop rolling our eyes at you, Brad Pitt.
                    Quote:

Contributor

Aug 08, 2005#460

I love the poster and I love how Jen switches up her look for all her projects, whether its a movie or a music video, she never ceases to change up her look creatively. I can't wait for this movie!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#461

Quote:
                        i'm an admin, and one time i tried to change someone's custom title and deleted myself. So, god knows what would happen if i did something with the server.
                        Quote:
                        Or when they're working on their "craft", they're sitting in their air-conditioned trailers being fed peeled grapes by midgets.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#462

Oh. I forgot to mention. My Paperback AUL book came today.
                          Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

20K2,682
                          Admin
                          20K2,682

Aug 09, 2005#463

Quote:
                            they're sitting in their air-conditioned trailers being fed peeled grapes by midgets.
                            HEY! Leave my cousins outta this! They need the work wherever they can find it!!! : -->:">
                            Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Admin

Aug 10, 2005#464

it's funny, cause i can see midgets peeling grapes in a Blink-182 video or something.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#465

^ some midgets are mean.

Admin

Aug 10, 2005#466

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#467

Quote:
                                    it's ridiculous, cause their "craft" is usually some $150 million budget piece of crap. Or when they're working on their "craft", they're sitting in their air-conditioned trailers being fed peeled grapes by midgets. Just admit you do it cause you like earning $20 million for 2 months of work, and we'll all stop rolling our eyes at you, Brad Pitt.

yes!!!!!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#468

I think Buffster just had an orgasim

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#469

Quote:
                                        Oh. I forgot to mention. My Paperback AUL book came today.
                                        So did mine!!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#470

Trailer Blazer: J. Lo, Gwyneth, Wallace & Gromit
                                          Hot new trailers:

An Unfinished Life (Sept. 9) Jennifer Lopez's long-delayed bid for Oscar credibility, this film has a clip that barely features her at all. Still, the plot (pretty much explained in full in the trailer) centers on her unexpected arrival at the homestead of her father-in-law, Robert Redford, with her own daughter in tow. Bob bonds with the girl, but less so with his late son's widow. Morgan Freeman is along in the Morgan Freeman role, his white pal's crusty conscience. Lots of pretty scenery to watch as you ponder what a comedown it must be for J. Lo (left) to be considered less of a marketing draw than old-timers Redford and Freeman and the guy who directed The Cider House Rules.

this is from Entertaintment Weekly online

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#471

Quote:
                                            Lots of pretty scenery to watch as you ponder what a comedown it must be for J. Lo
                                            i dont know, is this sarcasm or not?

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#472

Im not sure.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2005#473

Quote:

Admin

Aug 11, 2005#474

Quote:
                                                  i dont know, is this sarcasm or not?
                                                  It's saying they're marketing AUL as an Oscar potential by hyping Robert, Morgan and Lasse and less of Jen, because people have stronger opinions of her, whereas usually she's the centre of the marketing campaign.

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2005#475

Quote:
                                                    lol! fyi its "orgasm" i think.

Read more posts (28 remaining)