Aug 07, 2005#451

Quote:
    I'm not familiar with this artist
    I rest my case.

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Aug 07, 2005#452

I'm not familair with many artist, but that doesn't mean you can't be open to them. You may not be interested but there is a targeted audience and she's obviously interested in doing something different, so good for Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 07, 2005#453

tah...dont waste your time...

14K2,609
        Admin
        14K2,609

Aug 07, 2005#454

Yeah, I know. It's just that there is nothing more irritating than narrowmindedness.

15K5
          Doctor of Jenology
          15K5

Aug 07, 2005#455

Amr Diab is one of the most famous arabic singer !! My sister has one of is album !! (quite good) !!

Contributor

Aug 07, 2005#456

Glamour Boi, have u ever heard of Shakira's "Ojos Asi"? It was written by Amr Diab, he even sings background vocals, it's one of her hottest spanish songs she's ever recorded in her career, I would love for Jen to venture into a new genre and try something different with Amr. But didn't we find out that this was just a fake rumor?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 07, 2005#457

i was just going to say ojos asi..... that IS MY FAV Shakira song ever!!!

Master of Jenology

Aug 08, 2005#458

to all that were dissing Amr and/or Jen's choice (whether its true or not) to sing with him becuase he's not an American/western world singer or he dosent rise to your standard because of his nationality and level of fame in America, i have this emergency message, it could change you life! READ:

OPEN YOU THICK, NARROW MINDED, PUNY SKULLS TO SOMETHING NEW AND STOP BEING RACIST/DISCRIMINATORY C**TS.

see, don't you feel better now?
                  Quote:
                  I think with the upcoming projects, Bordertown , AD, and the release of AUF, were're gonna see some of the Jen from OOS and Selena along with some Jen we've never seen.
                  yeah, it seems like her roles lately reflect a new trend in choice for her, shes going for different stuff. I like it, coz we've got a great selection of Romantic comedies now, so its time to make a great selection of other movies too. I cant wait to see her acting in them.

Admin

Aug 08, 2005#459

@ Ant
                    Quote:
                    I guess what I'm trying to say is that he's not good enough to do a duet with Jen.
                    I suppose you are the arbitrer of what is good and what is not in this world.
                    Quote:
                    keyword being Spanish....
                    To quote SNL, you're a wicked moron. Maybe not in Australia, but the Spanish market in the US is GIGANTIC.
                    Quote:
                    It's just that there is nothing more irritating than narrowmindedness.
                    I think it's more ignorance than anything else, lol.
                    Quote:
                    i cant really comment, becuase it wopuld definately be biased, but i do love so many of Jen's movies that i personally feel are truly great movies, but then again thats just me personally, not generally speaking.
                    Yeah, we'd all be biased because we all love Jen. I love her movies too, but most are not what critics generally deem great movies.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2005#460

LEWIS FOUGHT THE TEMPTATION TO STROKE J.LO'S TATTOO

British actor DAMIAN LEWIS loved working with JENNIFER LOPEZ on the forthcoming movie AN UNFINISHED LIFE, because he spent his days staring at a tattoo near her bottom.

Lewis, best known for his starring role in TV series BAND OF BROTHERS, admits he constantly had to fight an urge to stroke J.Lo's body art.

He says, "She's got a gorgeous tattoo in the vicinity of her bottom.

"It was all I could do to stop myself from reaching over and touching it."

What tattoo ?I didn't know she had one there

Admin

Aug 08, 2005#461

^ Maybe she does. If it's in the "vicinity of her bottom" then I'm not surprised she hasn't shown it off. lol

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Aug 08, 2005#462

J.LO's dress sense certainly made an impression on actor Damian Lewis.

The flame-haired 34-year-old starred with Latina beauty Jen in An Unfinished Life and has fond memories of her trackie collection.

Speaking at the Rushes Soho Shorts Awards at London's CC Club, Damian told us: "Jennifer turned up on set every day in one of her brightly coloured velour tracksuits with a very pretty 'J.Lo' logo adorning her handsome buttocks".

Well she always has been rear-ly fond of self-promotion...

There's no tattoo, it's just the J.Lo logo, lol.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2005#463

Superstar Jennifer Lopez bought herself a $4 million ring for her own birthday last week.

The stunning gem will nestle in J.Lo's extravagant jewellery box, alongside the $2 million dollar band her husband Marc Anthony bought her to celebrate their first wedding anniversary in June.

An insider tells In Touch Weekly, "It's the most beautiful in the world."

"It's a very serious rock. Very few women in the world have diamond ring of such magnitude."

If have seen the new pics of her takin' 2 days ago and if you look carefully you can she has have a big rock on her fingers

I think it is true :S but should't Marc buy that for her???

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Aug 08, 2005#464

She doesn't need her man to buy her stuff. She has her own millions, ya know.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#465

I got one question, if they divorce (I hope so), do they have to split Jen's money?

14K2,609
                                Admin
                                14K2,609

Aug 09, 2005#466

You call yourself a fan, hoping she gets a divorce?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#467

Quote:
                                    I got one question, if they divorce (I hope so), do they have to split Jen's money?
                                    I hope they stay together and i think they will stay together,i dont kno why some people want them 2 split

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#468

marc has his own money, why would he need jennifer's?

Admin

Aug 09, 2005#469

Marc and Jennifer each have their own fortunes...it's not only Jen's money that would matter. I bet they have some sort of agreement where they leave with whatever they came with, if they split.
                                        Quote:
                                        There's no tattoo, it's just the J.Lo logo, lol.
                                        i don't know, i can see Jen having a tattoo

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#470

jousem123344 get a life

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#471

^Awww. I was just trying to be funny, I guess funny doesn't go well around here. But anyways, I was just wandering, becasue as much as marc has, jen has more then 4 times that, and if they divorced, Jen would be the one losing money.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#472

well this is internet we dont really see ur face when u try to be funny or something like that...use the word jk..or anything

14K678
                                              Admin
                                              14K678

Aug 09, 2005#473

J-Lo wants career and kids

Monday, 8th August 2005, 14:11
                                                LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Pop diva Jennifer Lopez today admitted she wants it all - career, marriage...and kids.

The three times married girl from the Bronx, who recently wed Latin heart throb Marc Anthony, is better known for her on-off relationships, including high profile affairs with Ben Affleck and P Diddy.

But now the 36 year-old singer and actress, who has her own perfume and clothing lines, says she is looking to 'balance her life' and that could include children.

She says: "I want kids, one day, you know.

"I want peace inside myself, which I'm still struggling with but I'm getting better now. When it comes to balance between my professional life and my personal life, it's a slow learning curve.

"So either you are gong to be a bad mom and be a really good career woman and wife, or a good mom and career woman and a bad wife, or a good mom and a good wife and your career is gonna suck.

"I want to get a T-shirt that says BULLSHIT.

"I think you have to be fulfilled as an individual to be a good mom. I'll figure it out in my own way. And I think if you are trying to have a balance of those three things, I'm sure it is easier when you have a good partner.

"But this is all theoretical and philosophical at this point. But I do hope that I will be able to put it to use one day."

But she fought off criticism that she tried to court attention through her public love affairs and marriages, saying she was "just being herself".

J-Lo split from Affleck just months before tying the knot with Anthony. This followed marriages to waiter Ojani Noa and dancer Cris Judd.

Speaking to British Elle magazine, she said she enjoyed the publicity over her love life.

She said: "It was actually kind of fun. Scary and fun. With intense experiences and things that are hard to go through, you eventually look back and say, 'That was amazing'. There is so much stuff there that is unexplainable, stuff I'll never understand."

Asked if there were some things she would have done differently she went on: "I don't think I did anything wrong. I was just running around, being myself. I was doing what I wanted - just living. But for some reason some people seemed to think I was courting all that attention."

J-Lo, who is soon to star alongside Robert Redford in the movie An Unfinished Life, said there were no hard feelings between her and Affleck who has announced he is to have a child with actress Jennifer Garner.

Asked how she felt at hearing the news of the couple's baby news she said: "You know, I'm a married woman now and I just don't think it's right to keep commenting on past relationships. And, you know, I hope they're happy; you, know, it's a beautiful thing. There are no hard feelings."

Lopez, who once described the chemistry between her and Out of Sight co-star George Clooney as 'One of the best chemestries he or I ever had', said her fame worked against her when it came to getting good movie roles.

Commenting on a run of mediocre films such as Maid in Manhattan and this summer's Monster-in-Law Lopez added: "In the beginning, I was a blank slate. I got to work with all these great directors because I was just a girl who came in and did well in the audition.

"Then when I became famous I was being offered movies that I could star in but that's all I was being offered. When I think I should be seeing the big directors, they don't even consider me. They just see me as a sexy singer and too much in the media."

Lopez, who now has her own production company, is already planning her next celluloid project - an indie film titled Bordertown. But despite her rampant career she insists she is giving serious thought to having a family of her own.

She went on: "I want kids, one day, you know. I want peace inside myself, which I am still struggling with but I'm better now."

Aug 09, 2005#474

MuchMusic / MuchMoreMusic Fall '05 Programming Notebook

"HeatMeter"
                                                  -----------
                                                  M3 ORIGINAL SERIES PREMIERE - Tuesday, August 16th @ 8pm ET
                                                  (30min.)

In the world of celebrity, only one question really matters: "Who's hotter?" Now fans can get the answer on the all-new M3 HeatMeter. Top music stars, their careers and defining media moments get the 'compare and contrast' treatment in this weekly stardom tracker. Britney & Christina, Celine & Shania and other big brands go head to head and face the HeatMeter review, ultimately culminating in a overall rating. Online, fans can log opinion at www.muchmoremusic.com. Featuring tasty interviews & news footage, choice sound bites and top video clips from M3's extensive archive. In the dueling-divas premiere, fans will find out who's got the edge in a battle of star power between Jennifer Lopez & Beyonc."HeatMeter". Tuesdays @ 8pm ET beginning August 16th (30min.).

Intro to Jenology

Aug 09, 2005#475

Since it's muchmusic I'm pretty sure Christina, Shania and Beyonce are going to win. Even if they say that it's the fans that choose.

Also isn't it usually it's Shania and Faith Hill.. not Celine?

Read more posts (28 remaining)