Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#51

link is working fine for me

Admin

May 11, 2008#52

The 'big deal' is the 'unity' behind the association...this can only bring forth much larger and better things for all involved. At times it seemed to be that we were at odds w/ each other and that undermined the reason we all gather together...that reason being our love and admiration for Jennifer! By working side by side we will make sure that's always the focus.

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

May 11, 2008#53

Still PaperFlowers wrote:Umm...'kay? lol I dunno, this doesn't feel like a big deal to me because I thought we were already doing it...
        I agree.
        I was really expecting a personal message or a video from Jen or an unreleased track.
        u guys announced this days before which kinda made a huge deal outta this surprise and got everybody excited. dont get me wrong its a positive thing bb and ojf joined forces, but to label this as a huge surprise, no.
        also not a big fan of the new layout: this bb thing hundred times and I just prefer banners with only 1 pic of Jen or 2 pics from one photoshoot but thats just my personal taste. but its nice to see something fresh.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#54

GREAT IDEA! but this new layout is........shitty

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#55

theres people who are not so happy about this surprise and some are super happy.

But then again you cant please everyone. The staff on BB worked hard to make this layout and put so much thought on making BB and OJF unite as one. But oh wellzs....

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

May 11, 2008#56

It's a little taste of what Jen feels like after a movie or CD or something comes out, lol. We've been planning this for months. To us, it's a huge deal. I guess not everyone feels that way.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#57

i think its a big deal! its great! im happy! lol awesome work guys!

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

May 11, 2008#58

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

May 11, 2008#59

Thank You!

Even if people don't like it, at least remember that people did work hard on this and as a fan board here we have done a lot of great things and it's only going to get better. Sometimes fans will like things and sometimes they won't but it's kinda disheartening to read some of the responses we got from some of the fans here.

But , oh well. To all who appreciate what we are trying to do, we will be doing some great things and we are excited about it.

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

May 11, 2008#60

I just looked back and most do. The negative ones have a pesky habit of sticking, though, lol. Sooo, thanks to everyone for your past and continued support! You guys know we can't do it without you!

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#61

Yeah it's sad but don't let it ruin our 'party'. There are some people who sincerely are happy with it.

In the future they'll see how it benefits them and the Jennifer Lopez community (that we are now working as one unity) cause we have some cool stuff for the fans up our sleeves which might've not happened if we hadn't become one unity.

We all love Jennifer and that's why we are all here and we will just make sure that you'll get the ultimate Jennifer fan expierance from now on.

Think about it this way what if BB and OJF didn't exist (it's not the end of the world i know, but ya'll are visiting here because of one reason right..)? Just be happy with the things you get is all I have to say...

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#62

Aww, lots of beautiful words.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#63

^ for the bb & ojf staff.
                            Jen likes this song.

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

May 11, 2008#64

well maybe some of us aint that excited bout this cos we expected something different of the surprise thing: like a personal video or message from Jen.
                              atm its 'just' reading the news bb and ojf joined forces.
                              I think in the future when we'll actually see and read bout collaborating on future projects and fan initiatives we get really excited and happy bout it.
                              again dont get me wrong guys: I think its really a good thing u joined forces to become the biggest jlo community online and I really have faith in it. cant wait to find out bout what the future brings for us fans cos of this

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

May 11, 2008#65

Babs!

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#66

ok, guys... i guess i was wrong somehow... im sorry if ive heard some feelings of u guys, that was not my intension...

I Love yall, as i love our jen...

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#67

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:so whats the benefit out of it??? jennifer lopez network... ? lol
                                    sorry but this is only disappointing...

btw the new layout sucks... green and brown looks like sh..

next

(dont ban me for this, this is just what i think)
                                    yeah no disrespect but I was thinking the same thing. it seems like its basically still the same thing. that site and this forum, I dont get what the big surprise was or what the merge was for. Doesnt seem like anything will be different. thought the surprise was involving Jen. and the online site they always promote by posting there pix here, and they always post the same news thats here onto their site, so I dont see whats going to be so different. But anyway...
                                    I dont really like the colors of the layout either, but its still a nice job, that I am sure someone worked hard on, so congratz on that.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#68

This emergence is transcendent. A wonderful treat for Jen's fans!

This is a very great achievement for all of us!

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#69

cool news, I visit OJF daily while im here at my home of BB, so its cool that they are now officially linked.

maybe i should register for an OJF account after all this time then....

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#70

MiggaLo wrote:GREAT IDEA! but this new layout is........shitty
                                          Apathetic. There are some things better left UNSAID. If you have nothing to say that's good, then better keep it to yourself. Be sensitive enough for the ones who made the layout. We have no say on how much hardwork and dedication they put together to create something for us fans to appreciate.

In short: K.Y.M.S.

On the contrary, I do love the layout. Classy and you can really see how detailed it is. Praise to SC88! You rock!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#71

i really do like this new layout :-)

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#72

You've been working on this for months? I'm impressed, but I'm surprised how this...seemingly simple action would need so much time to plan. By the way, is it just me, or are the actual threads MUCH narrower than before? I feel cramped.

20K2,682
                                              Admin
                                              20K2,682

May 12, 2008#73

Not everybody sees eye to eye. We had to compromise with each other.
                                                Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

16K4,305
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,305

May 12, 2008#74

Guys,if you don't like it,don't say that it looks like shit. You have no idea how to make a new layout,and its A HARD work (i know,cuz i worked with Heather for the old banner) Just say that you prefer the other layouts,not this one,but calling it 'shitty'... its just rude.

Why don't we make a poll and vote for new banners anymore? I wanted to make a new one too,i'm sure some other people want to do it either?

Admin

May 12, 2008#75

Why don't we make a poll and vote for new banners anymore? I wanted to make a new one too,i'm sure some other people want to do it either?
                                                    we wanted to make the association thing a surprise for you guys...and since the banner highlights this very thing we had to keep it under wraps this time we will of course keep counting on everyone's input and suggestions for future layouts!

jamesuk2 THANK YOU for that wonderful song!

Read more posts (27 remaining)